West Coast Families

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Westy

West Coast Families

Post by Westy »

Gang Description: This gang is a gang full of Black Street thugs, people with no education, no life this is a family for the people who can't live a normal life, so the people what spend their life time commiting crimes, and this is the gang what will change that around to stop them being a Gangbanging crackhead who steals off of there loved ones and crazy things like that to become part of a real gang and to live something that is worht living, being part of West Coast Families. This gang is a blood afflicted gang, but not 100% based of them, only the colours and gang group, this gang is related to drugs , and minor guns for example: Colt45, Mp5 and ak47, this gang may not get the most advanced weaponary but they sure do know how to use them in a appropiate way or not. This gang bangs down near Ocean Flats in the houses storing there guns and drugs from the cops which they will sell to make a worthy profit. Basically This gang represents red and it is a African American gang what bang down at Ocean flats.

The Story
The start of West Coast Families: It all started by a group of friends who lived at East Beach in Los Santos, also know as the East Beach Families, Jack Westwood (Me) Was a LT in the gang, one of the highest ranks you could get, as the bottom rank was an outsider, the gang got created by a group of friends as a joke, just some African American friends looking out for each other, yes it was stupid but they was young. As many years past on and past on the group of friends got more violent each day, at first it started off just by stealing things from stores, to Scamming / robbing any random person in the streets they could find, as this started to happen the gang got feared by some people, and other gangs in Jefferson , Idlewood , Ganton and much more locations were starting to here about this gang. Gettting know by Other gangs in a fearable way felt good, but it wasnt all they was doing was provoking a gang war by this, every gang hated a new upcoming gang so normally they sent there soldiers out to elimnate the gang, as Jack and the gang got more violent they also got bigger recruiting random street thugs and drug addicts to help them out. The Boss Jeffery Wayne knew that if the gang kept going this way it would become corrupt and he would get over thrown by some unloyal members. The next few weeks Jeffery had a meeting at East Beach with every gang member in East beach families, he stood in front of the whole gang and spoke " Today im going to Purge the whole gang, the only ones fit enough and trustable will stay" Ofcourse some of members spoke and didn't like this act, but before you knew it there was a gun shot from a Glock 18 then everyone looked at Jeffery, as he fell to the ground with a bullet in the chest. That Night the whole gang was fighting blaming each other, no one would own up to it, so the gang started rioting killing each other as if they was fighting a rival gang, It wasn't long until someone informed the police, it took about 20 minutes of fighting until the cops and FBI came in the vans with m4's Shooting all armed Members. At least one third of the gang was already dead, the other third got arrested while the last third of the gang members escaped and was never seen again around LS.

The Birth Of West Coast Families
Well Jack was in East Beach Familes along time ago, now it's been around 8 years since he was in a gang, he has decided to move to SF to meet his uncle - Valy Westwood, He heard that Valy had a gang in San fierro so Jack decided to go and meet them all, and even start a new life with this gang and a new in a new city. When he arrived in San Fierro he went to Ocean Flats where is uncle was living at the moment, when he got there he saw a few guys in red down a quiet street, they saw Jack and followed him, Jack was getting curious and knew they was following him, but he couldnt figure out the reason. Finally Jack went into one of the houses to see if it was for rent, but it seemed he stepped in a drug house, so he went to leave when he ran into three gang members wearing red, they grabbed Jack Threw him into the house and pointed glocks at his head, they asked him numerous questions like what Set he repped, he told them that he didnt rep any gang he was just looking for his uncle Valy, they asked him what the guy Valy's Surname was, and Jack Replied with Westwood, The gang members let the grip go of jack and asked why they wanted him, Jack told them that it was his uncle, and the gang members welcome jack in a nervous manor. They Took Jack to his uncle, and when he found his uncle Jack asked if he could hang around with him and get to know him better, as his uncle valy let him, years passed on and they finally got to know each other really well and Jack became a member of West Coast Families.

The Death Of Valy
As the years passed on with Jack and Valy been reuinted together, it was obvious Jack would have became a member in no time, his uncle was now 43 years old, which was old for a gang banger like his self, everyone knew that Valy would come to a end soon, he was really respected by his gang, and Jack was informed himself that valy wouldnt live much longer.
1 year later
Valy was dead, he died youngish for a average male, but he died old for being a gang banger, 44 years old was very old, and now he was dead, some reandom West Coast member didnt ask to become leader or anything like that, they all knew what was right, and give the leadership to Jack Westwood as the gang was created by his family. With Jack incharge of a gang, a new experience he had to over come, and yet a new life controling Ocean Flats in San fierro. As the days passed by Jack heard some more rumors about a new gang getting created, what was repping purple, Jack knew what had to be done, so he marched down Ocean Flats just a couple of blocks away, and he saw about 9 of them all strapped ot the max, with Big Black burritos outside, you could smell the Crack in the bakc of the vans a mile away. Jack walked upto them with his trust worthy crew beihnd him and pointed a Deagle at one of the members head, Jack's finger was just about to slip and press the trigger until... *Bang* a gun shot sound was heard, then Jack fell to the floor in blood with a bullet wound going through is back then through is stomach, no one knew what happened, but when they saw Jack laying on the floor in blood both gangs panicked and scattered when they heard sirens coming from down the road. Jack was shot by suprise and by one of his own, he never expected this, and the cops extracted him to the hospital to recover.

2 Weeks later: Jack recovered from the bullet shot, and after he was frisked and arrested for carrying illegal items and for attempting murder. Jack was then sent to the slammer ( Prison ) and had to do a sentance of 4 years.

4 Years later: Jack got released from Prison and he didnt learn nothing from it, as soon as he got released he went straight back to ocean flats, to look to see if his crew still existed, but no they didn't, so Jack decided to recreate the crew over a few weeks, and this is when they return to San Fierro - Ocean Flats to dominate any gang what gets in there way and control San Fierro .

Why? : Well not to sound big headed or anything but i can roleplay good and i've played SZR just over a year and i've experienced and RP'd in many black gangs, also Mexicans gangs and Mafia's / Crime families so i guess i will have a good chance of leading it, i've also played many RP servers and i know at least 98% of the rules, so why not?

Rules IC and OOC
http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 12&t=22277
IC Rules
1. Try to stay IC as much as possible, and actually Rp like a black gang thug.
2. Respect everyone in the gang Lower ranks and higher ranks, and especially the leader.
3. Alway listen to a member a higher rank than you.
4. Dont provoke wars over stupid things, talk to a rank 6 or leader for permission to attack the other gang.
5. Only fight other gangs if they are rivals or attacking you.

OOC Rules
1. ALWAYS respect the server rules or be prepared to get kicked from the gang.
2. No racism OOC or you will get kicked from the gang too.
3. Try to use /b as less as you can for a IC situation.
4. Proper usage of /me and /do if needed to do them commands.
5. No exploiting anything in anyway or 1 warning only 2nd time kick.

The Gang skins

Rank 6 and above skin:

Other skins:

Members and Ranks

Rank Names:

Rank 7 - King Pin
Rank 6 - Top OG
Rank 5 - OG
Rank 4 - Gangsta
Rank 3 - Dealer
Rank 2 - Homie
Rank 1 - New Blood
Rank 0 - Outsider

Members:

Rank 7: Jack Westwood

Rank 6:
Tay Tila
Omar Ivanov

Rank 5:

Rank 4:
Alex Rudaj
Bruce Smith

Rank 3:
Ronnie Buck
Tyler Westwood

Rank 2:
Brian Dawson
Dalo Sando

Rank 1:
Asen Buck
Elliot Johnson
Jake Jonas
Moe City

Rank 0:
Lemmy Kilmister

The Hood

Last edited by Westy on February 28th, 2011, 1:28 pm, edited 24 times in total.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Ray

Re: West Coast Families

Post by Ray »

Where is your members?

Misuke_Ryu wrote:when i want to enter the game it said that
(( you'r banned from this server ))
and in my ip there's no one got banned so how can i fix this problem ?!
Westy

Post by Westy »

Ray wrote:Where is your members?
Oh sorry i'll add them, there is only 2 of us atm but i know a few more friends what might want to join, and i've got a lot of time to recruit, so dont worry.
Last edited by Westy on February 10th, 2011, 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ron

Post by Ron »

suggest you to get a solid team before posting an application, oh well you already fell in the trap - so you better hurry up
spurt of splooge to the eye
Jason_Bourne
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jason_Bourne »

Kudos on the story but I would suggest spacing it a bit to make it a bit easier on the eye to read it. Nonetheless, good one.
David 'The love guru' Webb - INTERNET SEDUCTION MASTER OF SZR
Enjoyable in 69 ways

*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /me gets a grin on his face.
*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /me rips those pants off Rebeca.
*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /accept sex
*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /su 76 Prostitution
Steven_Dorinzo
Game Name(s): Steven_Dorinzo

Post by Steven_Dorinzo »

shouldnt he follow the code...
Gang Name :
Gang Description:

also ur english isnt that good...(just saying)
Last edited by Steven_Dorinzo on February 11th, 2011, 1:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
StEvEn_DoRiNzO
Westy

Post by Westy »

Steven_Dorinzo wrote: also ur english isnt that good...(just saying)
My english isnt that good.... give me one reason. lol

Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

Steven_Dorinzo wrote: also ur english isnt that good...(just saying)
just because he didn't type 'gang name: / gang description:' doesn't mean it's not there. If you're absolutely retarded and can't figure out what the name is or where the description is, kill yourself.

also his english is a hell of a lot better than yours, hth
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Westy

Post by Westy »

Steven_Dorinzo wrote: Gang Name :
Gang Descreption:
Fine ill add a Gang Description and the Gang name at the top just for you, btw you spelt " Descreption" wrong it's Description.

Steven_Dorinzo
Game Name(s): Steven_Dorinzo

Post by Steven_Dorinzo »

Dom wrote: a hell of a lot
:|
StEvEn_DoRiNzO
Westy

Post by Westy »

Ok people dont shit my thread up, in a polite way im just asking people not to post uselss posts.

And btw i know people may unsupport this gang if there is bad members or people but you dont like in my member list, but it is a little hard to recruit decent players, not saying the ones i've got already are not decent.

Kazuki_Suzuki
Game Name(s): Karim Benzema

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Decent app, good luck
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

If Freddo Brazzi can have a gang why not this guy! Jack was a member of SDMC he was a little bit annoying at times but he isn't that bad of a guy, in my opinion I think he's worth a shot.

SUPPORT
Tylotriggs
Game Name(s): Tylo_Triggzao

Post by Tylotriggs »

Jack's a pretty cool guy and having a gang would be a great opportunity for him; You should get more members though!
Support.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Tylotriggs wrote:Jack's a pretty cool guy and having a gang would be a great opportunity for him; You should get more members though!
Support.
Yeah well thanks guys but it's a little hard trying to get members nowadays.

Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

The story is good. It's original and coherent, which is better than most of what's posted for these apps.

You won't be eligible until there are at least 5 members under you, at least 1 of which who would be rank 5/6 to show you're willing to trust them in the event you need to take a short leave of absence.

Also I have to ask, is this the parody tay tilla or the one that was actually in Moe City's family?
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

neeeeeeeeeeeeeext
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Westy

Post by Westy »

Juke wrote:
Also I have to ask, is this the parody tay tilla or the one that was actually in Moe City's family?
Well i didnt know him much, but when i met him he did hang around with Moe City and Karl Bud so i think he is the one from Moe City's family.

Westy

Post by Westy »

Btw will i have to pay for custom rank names?

Freddo

Post by Freddo »

Westy wrote:Btw will i have to pay for custom rank names?
Yes
Kazuki_Suzuki
Game Name(s): Karim Benzema

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Freddo wrote:
Westy wrote:Btw will i have to pay for custom rank names?
Yes
No you don't, just list them with your HQ
Westy

Post by Westy »

Ok i've got 5 members and im sorry if i made spelling mistakes, Yaroslav i put you rank 1 for now i didnt see much of you when i recruited you because you had to log, if your wondering why your rank 1.

Omar_Ivanov

Post by Omar_Ivanov »

Nice application, but better to get 6 members instead of 5, maybe someone wants to leave, get more members as fast as you can.
I dont give a damn.
sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Post by sick trigger »

Omar_Ivanov wrote: get more members as fast as you can.
how to start a quality gang on szr
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Steven_Dorinzo wrote: Gang Descreption:

also ur english isnt that good...(just saying)
:cripebert:
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog