Looting

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Looting

Post by Darnell »

Fucking remove it, I'm getting sick and tired of killing magc and then people coming to loot my shit! Joey Taylor just picked up a whole shit of d's, like 622d's and spas and deagle from a magc who I killed, I hate dis shit. I'll rage just to get rid of dis I swear. :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide: :suicide:
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Kazuki_Suzuki
Game Name(s): Karim Benzema

Re: Looting

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Well, just take the war to places nobody goes to....or kill them too, I'm not gonna get into it anymore, so don't think Imma go there and start looting.
Darnell

Post by Darnell »

Pff. The civi's like Jack will follow you 24/7 till you attack. It hurts to kill em too, coz dey are noobs

What the deuce?
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

True, but then, you will not pick up a deagle or a spas, just make it that civs can't pick them up or something.
Franky_Vermacelli
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Franky_Vermacelli »

Or... if its not too hard, you could make it so only the killer can see the stuff
Kazuki_Suzuki

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Franky_Vermacelli wrote:Or... if its not too hard, you could make it so only the killer can see the stuff
I was about to post the same stuff
Drey_Rogers
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

that was already suggested, but i think it was before this stupid no civ cosing rule. i mean dude really, that makes civs like immune to gangs, i get a spas, blow someones car, he dies, i locker my spas, get killed as it's allowed once and i keep doing this because i am immune.
edit: but also, let's say you are fighting a dude shotgun vs shotgun and you win, an unarmed mate comes and he can't see the gun that will end in you posting to put the looting back so yeah..
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
Hector_Mata
Game Name(s): Hector_Mata Hekutoru_Kahaya

Post by Hector_Mata »

Drey_Rogers wrote:that was already suggested, but i think it was before this stupid no civ cosing rule. i mean dude really, that makes civs like immune to gangs, i get a spas, blow someones car, he dies, i locker my spas, get killed as it's allowed once and i keep doing this because i am immune.
edit: but also, let's say you are fighting a dude shotgun vs shotgun and you win, an unarmed mate comes and he can't see the gun that will end in you posting to put the looting back so yeah..
/dump gun
mate pick dumped gun
you pick enemy's gun
Venezuela

Xfire: kikosalaz

Google-Senpai will never recognize you.
SamSawmill
kinda dump

Post by SamSawmill »

I think it's possible to script it, but if you will dump it only you can see it.
Well thats my opinion
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Silver_Leo wrote: maybe we should also put in /usainbolt to run 10 times faster than everyone
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Darnell wrote:Pff. The civi's like Jack will follow you 24/7 till you attack. It hurts to kill em too, coz dey are noobs
So then kill them you fucking imbecile. And don't sit and fight people at the station. God damn you're retarded.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Jacko
Game Name(s): Jack_Fletcher

Post by Jacko »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:
Darnell wrote:Pff. The civi's like Jack will follow you 24/7 till you attack. It hurts to kill em too, coz dey are noobs
So then kill them you fucking imbecile. And don't sit and fight people at the station. God damn you're retarded.
Yes I agree with Ari
Darnell

Post by Darnell »

The problem with that is that they're lvl 3 and dey are noobs, the more you kill em the the higher chance of them leaving. I don't blame them for looting but I'm just saying change it so maybe only the killer can loot.

What the deuce?
Dig_Bicks

Post by Dig_Bicks »

Make it so civilians can't loot or remove the no KOS on civilian rule.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Darnell wrote:The problem with that is that they're lvl 3 and dey are noobs, the more you kill em the the higher chance of them leaving. I don't blame them for looting but I'm just saying change it so maybe only the killer can loot.
Again, you're a fucking imbecile. Why on earth are they even around when you're fighting people? Is it because you're fighting people at the station? Probably so. If I see you fighting people there or even hanging out there, I'm going to grief the fuck out of you.

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Dig_Bicks wrote:Make it so civilians can't loot or remove the no KOS on civilian rule.
You can still kill them if you have a good reason (e.g. they stole your shit)

Darnell

Post by Darnell »

Uh you should try to spec us when we are fighting. We never fight at Station, we hardly go west. It's always fights at MagC hq, clucking, Verns hq and that's about it.

What the deuce?
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

As if Ari plays enough to grief anybody(hopefully that is enough to make him come back and start again!), has obviously never spectated a MagC war in all the 2 years of their existence because they've always utilized civilians in gangwar.

"DM everybody," it doesn't work, you can tell people to go away and you can shoot them but it won't stop them from coming back and continuing what they're doing or probably shooting you. You act like its easy to attack a civilian when they are under constant protection of MagC and attacking them kills time on fighting more valuable targets. It's not a good situation.

The only solution comes from a gang level, MagC is the problem for conspiring with civilians to make it happen. Just saying, I don't entirely blame the civilians when a gang is offering them favor for being idiots.
Last edited by NomuKen on February 26th, 2011, 9:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

MagC has always used civilian to do their dirty work, like sending civilians to kill members of a gang they don't like or don't play in their favor to avoid trigging any wars.

They bitches.
Darnell

Post by Darnell »

John Reed wrote:MagC has always used civilian to do their dirty work, like sending civilians to kill members of a gang they don't like or don't play in their favor to avoid trigging any wars.

They bitches.
What he said..People like
Jack_Taylor
Antonio_Abetti
Fadi_Khalaf....

What the deuce?
willio_sayen1

Post by willio_sayen1 »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote:
lol, i im sure we have not fightn this war at the station, n also had tried to kill that jack kont after he pickups somethin he just /q as soons as he gets guns
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
D-T
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D-T »

dont say we send civs because logs will literally prove that youre wrong, bitch.

ps. jack kont is a bitch
pss. joey taylor is banned
Level - 14
Mercenary - 6
Lawyer - 5
Arms Dealer - 5
Car Jacker - 5
Car Mechanic - 5
Fishing - 5
Locksmith - 4
Darnell

Post by Darnell »

Lool how would Logs prove that?? :cripebert:

Anyways don't go off topic like you do for all other threads. If you can do something with OnPlayerDeath interact with the killer den that will be cool. So it should be
Killer gets the dropped items

What the deuce?
Jin_Meshima
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

"Lool" by checking if someone told these people to kill Verns.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

NomuKen wrote: You act like its easy to attack a civilian when they are under constant protection of MagC and attacking them kills time on fighting more valuable targets. It's not a good situation.

The only solution comes from a gang level, MagC is the problem for conspiring with civilians to make it happen. Just saying, I don't entirely blame the civilians when a gang is offering them favor for being idiots.
you obviously don't know what you're talking about, so now its all magc's fault? hello if we are at war we attack you just like you attack us, now you're complaining we defend civilians while there are barely any civilians around us because we send them away, yeah some civilians who are with magc deal with civilians attacking magc, we hate it as much if people loot our guns but we don't complain about it do we? we deal with it ourselves unlike you who complains about everything
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

one thing is for sure here

y'all are bitches.