San Fierro Cartel

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Xavier_King

San Fierro Cartel

Post by Xavier_King »

Gang Name:

Gang Description:

* About The San Fierro Cartel *

San Fierro Cartel originated in the the urban city due to poverty and police brutality a group of teens decided to form a movement that would assure them safety and justice in their neighborhood at an early age drugs and poverty took control over many minds in the community also the teens were hopeless about their future and what it will bring in the near future. After school everyday these teens would meet in abandoned buildings and think of ways to help each other come up with a plan that could give them a voice in the community. Inspired by revolutions around the world they decided to consider themselves as revolutionaries and began to organize a campaign that would send shock waves in the city of San Fierro. At first these were just a group of teens who just wanted to be like any ordinary kid and live the simple life day by day as the movement grew they decided to form a cartel style organization which would give everyone a major role to play. Without anyone supporting the cartel these teens began to traffic weapons and drugs into San Fierro and Los Santos to pay for their expenses the way they did it was use the containers off the San Fierro coast and smuggle them into different parts of the city before they knew teens all over the city began flocking to the popular movement which is now called the San Fierro Cartel. This popular movement is becoming a city wide trend kids and all over the city enjoy the diversity of culture within the movement Xavier King the leader of the crew has emerged on the streets as a natural born leader growing up in the streets of San Fierro and listening to rap music to past his time and carrying pistols to keep himself safe in the hood was something that he began at an early age when his parents were to poor to get him the best of everything in life. Xavier began his journey when he was 14 walking the streets watching police terrorize the community he began slanging drugs for his big homies just to keep money in his pocket known by his friends as a cool mellow type of guy with alot of swagger and with alot of respect he never bothered anyone but if you pissed him off he was known to handle his bizzness but one day Xavier was and his friends were walking along the San Fierro docks when they seen an container just shipped from over seas desperate and hungry for a big break they decided to break into the cargo container what they found would change their lives forever what they found was a shipment of arms in wooden crates stacked on top of each other no knowing who they belonged to Xavier and the rest of the crew started looting the products and stashing them at various members houses. Now that the crew had plenty of arms to go around to the crew the San Fierro Cartel started and violent campaign of being recognized all over the cities with the major crime families many looked at them like rookies which they were but they with over millions of dollars in guns in their possession made them key players that couldn't be over looked so months and months went by battling for turf and power recruits started pouring in and major families began to recognize the potential of the youth in San Fierro and even though they haven't got their big break they have gained some respect and also credibility.

The educational system was at an all time low and jobs were hard to come by. Many teens dropped out of school in search of a better way of living families struggled to make a decent income and most were raised in single parent homes so basically teens began an urban movement for better institutional programs that they could benefit from the for the most part it never happened most of these teens had young siblings who looked up to them as role models and the only help they could provide is to tell them stay in school but many of them followed in the foot steps of their brothers and sisters.

* Our History *

The SF cartel is based on respect and money for the promise of having future for those who have been victims in the community the SFC assure you that we as a people and a movement will protect and serve our community with dignity and honor we as a movement is based on equality and justice for all living in a society and being oppressed made the youth there a lot stronger.

Why?:

IC:

Well as I know I'm a positive role model for members in the community I am a honest hard working man who cares about the well being of others in the community. I try to lead others on the right path I am firm but fair and always try to resolve conflicts threw negotiations. Alot of people look up to me as a big brother and a person who never lose sight of his goals as a leader.

Occ:

I'm a natural born leader i am not a follower and takes pride in what my expectations are. I am not a quitter and i always inspire others to do good in life no matter the race or creed. I am a caring and hardworking man with morals and values.

Members
In game name/forum name

Rank 7: Xavier_KIng / Xavier_king
Rank 6: Jaslin_Smith / Jaslin_Smith
Rank 2: Vong_Flocka / Vong
Rank 2: Yoshimitsu_Nobora / Yoshimitsu Nobora
Rank 2: Marsh_Goron/ Mars_Gordon
Rank 2: Danny_Mark / Danny--Mark
Rank 2: Jake_Jonas / Jake_Jonas
Rank 2: Gerlamo_Felix / Gerlamo_Felix
Rank 2: Cazzum_Karawora / Cazzum_Karawora
rank 2:Yamatsoki_Hiroshima/ mike_jones
rank 2: Mike_Tucker/ Mike_Tucker

Rank 6: Big Homie
rank 5: Goon
rank 4: Thug
rank 3: Rider
rank 2: baby gangster
rank 1: Busta

Desired Skins
*Boss Skin*

*Gang HQ*

Last edited by Xavier_King on March 25th, 2011, 11:32 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Re: San Fierro Cartel

Post by Dig_Bicks »

I like your made up forum account names, the only real one is yours, oh and your hq is the /pdeliver building, might want to pick something else?
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Ashley_Townsend
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ashizu_Sendo

Post by Ashley_Townsend »

The story is really short make it longer so you guys get a higher chance of your gang to be accepted and another thing is Cartel mexican? just want to help here.
Cazzum_Karawora

Post by Cazzum_Karawora »

Nice members , Good idea
Support

:smug:
Cazzum for ever
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

And you only get 4 male skins, including the leader skin
Yoshimitsu Nobora

Post by Yoshimitsu Nobora »

Support
Yoshimitsu is the best :D

ShovalFranko1

Post by ShovalFranko1 »

Is not skin 141 belongs to Yakuza?
Youtube Video: show
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

ShovalFranko1 wrote:Is not skin 141 belongs to Yakuza?
It's female, gangs can share female skins.
Danny--mark

Post by Danny--mark »

Yoshimitsu Nobora wrote:
Support
Support , Nice member's and good idea
Danny Mark always is saying : Dont fuck with me :D
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

It's pretty dumb for your own members to support.
Hippo Congruency

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Danny--mark wrote:
Yoshimitsu Nobora wrote:
Support
Support , Nice member's and good idea
whats with all the retards lately, anyway this is probably going to be another bmf/m16 who massrecruit to teh max
Xavier_ King

Post by Xavier_ King »

Hippo I dont think you understand my leadership capabilities buddy.
Hippo Congruency

I actually think I do, you were rank 6 in BMF and you didn't do a shit back then either, so why would you now?
Xavier_ King

Post by Xavier_ King »

actually in BMF I couldn't make any decisions and when we went to war with mag c i was the only player online everyday fighting true fact and plus now i understand what it takes to be a effective leader.
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

If players like Elchulos and Moe City got a shot at having a gang why shouldn't Xavier get one?
Xavier_ King

Post by Xavier_ King »

Thanks for the support Aaron
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Aaron_Triggs wrote:If players like Elchulos and Moe City got a shot at having a gang why shouldn't Xavier get one?
Cause Moe and the Elchulos were retarded and got warred off the server by every family, including my shiity ass family with 4 people in it. So if this guy can fail as hard as them, then dont even bother, its just more useless killing that can kill the server population.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Xavier_ King

Post by Xavier_ King »

just to get things straight don't compare me to them I know how to be a leader you never been in a crew with me so don't judge me and for a fact you never seen me DM anyone on the server so buddy get your shit straight.
Hippo Congruency

Xavier_KIng

KIng

KI
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:
Aaron_Triggs wrote:If players like Elchulos and Moe City got a shot at having a gang why shouldn't Xavier get one?
Cause Moe and the Elchulos were retarded and got warred off the server by every family, including my shiity ass family with 4 people in it. So if this guy can fail as hard as them, then dont even bother, its just more useless killing that can kill the server population.
Those dudes all scammed and did horrible things to newbies. Xavier is much more chill then them he would be probably better then this current gang Nilex Savages and shit. So yeah, I think Xavier would be alright, I know he would do much better then I was with CTS, lol.

Xavier just interact in game with people more. Get something going; try hosting and little event you can it'll help you out a lot. Anways good luck bro.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Why shouldn't I?
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Westy

Post by Westy »

I strongly advise you to remove Nassem Watad or w/e he's called, dont know if he is in your gang but he says he is.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Kenji Beytra

Post by Kenji Beytra »

Support

Good luck
Xavier_King

Post by Xavier_King »

Thanks Kenji for the Support