keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Re: The Clique [V2]

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Kevin_Moretti wrote:
Dig_Bicks wrote:Karim_Benzema / Kevin_Moretti - rank 1
Freddo_Brazzi / N/A - rank 1

2 shitty shitty members

as long as freddo is in your gang you don't get my support. anyone who would allow that turd nugget in their gang doesn't deserve a gang.

Still mad at me?

Anyways. Thabks for the support
You're just a complete retarded ass bitch.
Daniel_Paul
Game Name(s): Daiki Shinobu

Post by Daniel_Paul »

Karim has been removed due to complaints.
Danger Joined: August fuken 23rd, 2008, 3:04 pm

Daiki_Shinobu
Level 11
Civ
Level 6 Mercenary
Level 5 Lawyer
Level 1 Arms Dealer
Level 5 Drug Dealer
Level 6 Mechanic
Level 5 Fisherman
Level 5 Boxing
Level 5 Dropcar
Level 1 Prostitute
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Remove Daniel Paul. He's got fake info in his signature.
Daniel_Paul

Post by Daniel_Paul »

The info on my signature was when I was leader of Clique, I just never changed it. But I updated it to my current skills

Daiki_Shinobu
Level 11
Civ
Level 6 Mercenary
Level 5 Lawyer
Level 1 Arms Dealer
Level 5 Drug Dealer
Level 6 Mechanic
Level 5 Fisherman
Level 5 Boxing
Level 5 Dropcar
Level 1 Prostitute
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I still want you to kick yourself because while you're posting here, some arab pushed your buffalo in the water and logged to avoid death when I tried to kill him.
D-T
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D-T »

Dig_Bicks wrote:Karim_Benzema / Kevin_Moretti - rank 1
Freddo_Brazzi / N/A - rank 1

2 shitty shitty members

as long as freddo is in your gang you don't get my support. anyone who would allow that turd nugget in their gang doesn't deserve a gang.
Word
Level - 14
Mercenary - 6
Lawyer - 5
Arms Dealer - 5
Car Jacker - 5
Car Mechanic - 5
Fishing - 5
Locksmith - 4
Kevin_Moretti

Post by Kevin_Moretti »

You guys are really immature, just because I fucked you up during points and shit don't mean I'm dumb......
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

but you are
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Karim is Tony Bananas, so judge him off that, hah. (dont know if this is common knowledge, im kinda retarded)

Also the clique waited a long fucking time back in LS to get accepted, so if they have the same effort they did back in the day, then this family would be pretty sick.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Kevin_Moretti wrote:You guys are really immature, just because I fucked you up during points and shit don't mean I'm dumb......
http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 40&t=22486
^ That thread shows how you are. Daiki doesn't need an asshole like you to take care of because you really were annoying as fuck at points, you would literally ruin a fair fun battle between two gangs.

Daiki is a real cool guy and the previous Clique was okay would've been nicer if they came with a new theme but I guess this one is fine. I guess with this new house system their real estate business will be really put into action maybe. Anways I wish yall the best luck.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

It was quite decent faction pre-wipe and this Daniel guy is also top notch so you have my useless suport.
Omar K

Post by Omar K »

I don't think giving Soap rank 7 is a good thing. He phoned me up IG to ask me how he could join up our upcoming family Jah Rastafarian. So for dat reason you should either kick him out or check if he is actually trustworthy enough to be rank 7. But other than that the story seems alright , I haven't really seen your members around much but The Clique pre-wipe was kinda cool - SUPPORT!
SoapMacTavish

Post by SoapMacTavish »

lol, I called you to see if Karim could join your faction....
Soap_McTavish
Level 13
RedSuns
Level 6 Mercenary
Level 5 Lawyer
Level 5 Arms Dealer
Level 5 Drug Dealer
Level 6 Mechanic
Level 5 Fisherman
Level 5 Boxing
Level 5 Dropcar
Level 5 Prostitute
Omar K

Post by Omar K »

SoapMacTavish wrote:lol, I called you to see if Karim could join your faction....
I see mon' meh nigguh Buck tol' meh yu gave him a call bout joinin' our gang , so I presumed it was yu who wanted to join and yu didn't make it clear when I spoke to yu. Meh apologies to yu bredrin'. Good Luck wit' da application doe!
D-T
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D-T »

Omar K wrote:
SoapMacTavish wrote:lol, I called you to see if Karim could join your faction....
I see mon' meh nigguh Buck tol' meh yu gave him a call bout joinin' our gang , so I presumed it was yu who wanted to join and yu didn't make it clear when I spoke to yu. Meh apologies to yu bredrin'. Good Luck wit' da application doe!
C bell wanna-be
Level - 14
Mercenary - 6
Lawyer - 5
Arms Dealer - 5
Car Jacker - 5
Car Mechanic - 5
Fishing - 5
Locksmith - 4
Omar K

Post by Omar K »

D-T wrote:
Omar K wrote:
C bell wanna-be
Nuff respect to Bell but I don't know how yu came to the conclusion that I'm Bell wannabe, why would I wanna be like someone else? this is Omar Kane not Chris Bell jus sayin' and anyways don't bother replyin' to dis yur jus' gonna be adding unnecessary comments to this thread - Peace!
D-T
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D-T »

Nuff respect to Bell but I don't know how yu came to the conclusion that I'm Bell wannabe, why would I wanna be like someone else? this is Omar Kane not Chris Bell jus sayin' and anyways don't bother replyin' to dis yur jus' gonna be adding unnecessary comments to this thread - Peace!
Oh sorry, my bad, Mike Grizzly wanna-be right
Level - 14
Mercenary - 6
Lawyer - 5
Arms Dealer - 5
Car Jacker - 5
Car Mechanic - 5
Fishing - 5
Locksmith - 4
Omar K

Post by Omar K »

D-T wrote:
Like I said why would I wannabe like someone, the copy would never be as good as the original - so this is Omar Kane not a wannabe of anybody else who you care to mention... No point of shitting up this thread with comments like that anyways, has no relevance towards the original posters application.
D-T
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by D-T »

Omar K wrote:
D-T wrote:
Like I said why would I wannabe like someone, the copy would never be as good as the original - so this is Omar Kane not a wannabe of anybody else who you care to mention... No point of shitting up this thread with comments like that anyways, has no relevance towards the original posters application.
Level - 14
Mercenary - 6
Lawyer - 5
Arms Dealer - 5
Car Jacker - 5
Car Mechanic - 5
Fishing - 5
Locksmith - 4
Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

D-T wrote:
Gtfo you bitch ass arab-wigger. Mike Grizzly and Chris Bell aren't the only black guys that play on this server.

Oh, and unlike you this guy actually RPs and he shows much more effort then you because he even RPs on the forums!

Hold fucking nuts you bitch ass pussy.
Omar K

Post by Omar K »

Aaron_Triggs wrote:
D-T wrote:
Gtfo you bitch ass arab-wigger. Mike Grizzly and Chris Bell aren't the only black guys that play on this server.

Oh, and unlike you this guy actually RPs and he shows much more effort then you because he even RPs on the forums!

Hold fucking nuts you bitch ass pussy.
Lol at he even RP's on forums, well c'mon mon' RPin rasta has gotten into meh head yout', it's become a lyfestyle nigguh, jus' normal yu see...
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

Sorry but:
RPin rasta has gotten into meh head
Mocanu wannabe
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Omar K

Post by Omar K »

Davy_Mousse wrote:Sorry but:
RPin rasta has gotten into meh head
Mocanu wannabe
Alright jus' stop shittin' up da thread mon' - Der's no point for da shi' bredrin.
Daniel_Paul

Post by Daniel_Paul »

Delete, I made a new theme

Daiki_Shinobu
Level 11
Civ
Level 6 Mercenary
Level 5 Lawyer
Level 1 Arms Dealer