Please remove

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

KyleStyles

Please remove

Post by KyleStyles »

Removed
Last edited by KyleStyles on March 20th, 2011, 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Re: San Fierro Warriors

Post by Hippo Congruency »

You do know that this is SA-MP right, not singleplayer?
You're actually describing your gang as you guys do nothing but kill people, also why are you calling yourselves San Fierro Warriors if you have never mentioned san fierro in your application, and nice headquarters you got there.. you belong between trash, nice choice.
Also where is the members list?
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

Hippo Congruency wrote:You do know that this is SA-MP right, not singleplayer?
You're actually describing your gang as you guys do nothing but kill people, also why are you calling yourselves San Fierro Warriors if you have never mentioned san fierro in your application, and nice headquarters you got there.. you belong between trash, nice choice.
Also where is the members list?
Take it easy he possibly might be slightly new.

You don't have enough experience to lead a gang in my opinion maybe just join a gang and learn some new stuff. There is multiple gangs you can choose from to expand on your experience I suggest joining Ballas for now and talk to Miquel Lacoste about the private official gangs you can possibly join. Anways good luck to your future on SZR with what ever you choose.
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

http://www.google.co.uk/images?hl=en&q= ... 80&bih=677

They're based off of these dudes so chill out. I think its a pretty sweet idea but yeah I think this guys a little new and should get familiar with the server and join Ballas and such maybe join a proper family before he's ready to lead his own though.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.