Sicilian Syndicate

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tylotriggs
Game Name(s): Tylo_Triggzao

Sicilian Syndicate

Post by Tylotriggs »

The Pacino Family also known as the Sicilian Syndicate led by Vito Pacino. Some are aware of what the Pacino family are involved with but many are not that is why their public businesses like their hotel, the Biffin Bridge Hotel; are doing very well with it's varities of things to do. The Sicilian Syndicate is believed to be involved with various illegal activites such as arms trafficking, drug trafficking, prostitution, witness tampering and so the list goes on. To be apart of these guys it isn't even really all easy to just affiliate with them. You must prove yourself worthy enough to be apart of them, take on various task/jobs and maybe you might have a shot at having a future with them or maybe not.

It all started way back in Liberty City in 1997, this was the time of when Vito Pacino and Aldo Pacino were young men just getting started off in the "mafia business." Vito was just at the age of 24 and Aldo was only 20, they had been doing little jobs here and there for the Leone Mafia under the leadership of Salvatore Leone as associates. They would do things like whacking rats in an organized fashion, delivering various packages which they didn't know what it contained, transport family members and etc. as they did those things they made sure they did it the bestr they could to impress their superiors and earn their way up. As they did so they were gradually earning respect, a better reputation, more trust and experience.

After two years working for the Leone's it was time for the Pacino bros to be "made." The superiors had been impressed with the things they have done and how they did it. They now felt more secure, now in a better position then they were that is all that had changed really since they were "made men" but they also felt they needed to step it up a bit more, work a bit more harder then they already were.

As it reached 2001 the Pacino bros had went from being "made men" to caporegimes from the outstanding work they were doing for the Leone's like getting a cheaper drug connection, and a cheaper shipment of firearms. They also showed that they were dedicated to the Leone Mafia. But in 2001 something awful had happend. Salvatore had been assaniated right in front of Sex Club 7. The family had been taken over by his son but things shortly fell apart the Aldo and Vito wanted to stay but things weren't just working out so they decided to start over again, they quickly packed their bags and left Liberty City.

After 4 years the Pacino bros had now found themselves as associates of the Gomezabino Crime Family. They didn't really know the guys well but they knew they were making money so they thought it was an opportunity to take advantage of and oh how they did. Sadly the Gomezabino's were only large in numbers but none of them had any skill with a gun as the Pacino bros later found out, they were just huge bluffs. Vito and Aldo decided to get a group of their friends togther being; Ericson, Vincent and others to scamm the Gomezabino's millions of dollars and leave town and even if the left over Gomezabino's came chasing they would just gun them down.

It was time to take action, the Pacino bros had told Wayout Gomezabino (an underboss in Gomezabino orginization) that they could get a huge shipment of crack for a real reasonable price. Wayout had accepted the offer and took the huge risk putting down 80% of the money they saved over the years. The day had comed to do the deal and luckily a lot of high ranking members showed up for this deal at the docks. Pacino brothers were really happy everything was set they had all of Vincent's boys sniping the premiter. As the Gomezabino's handed over the money while testing the sample Wayout asked for the directions to the crack to unload it. As Wayout had said those words Ericson and Vincent pulled their desert eagles from behind their backs and began firing, as did the Pacino bros with their shotguns along with Vincent's boys on sniper watch. In seconds the Gomezabino's at the docks had been wiped out. Everyone quickly evaded the area on their boat and left Las Venturas while dividing up the money between each other. They were so satasfied they decided they wouldn't work for a while and just relax for once.

After 6 years of travelling around and blowing their money here and there it came to an end. They weren't actually relaxing they were taking on jobs here and there with Tommy Vercetti down in Vice City. But now in 2011 they decided to head to San Fierro and invest the money they had gotten from Gomezabino's, taking over the Biffin Bridge Hotel and running the place with the group they had formed; the Sicilian Syndicate. Now the present date they are running the place doing business and ready for anything coming into their path.

Well, I want to create this gang because I thought it would be a great experience for me. Throughout my years of playing SZR, creating a gang was something I'd always wanted to do. I knew a lot of experience is required so I worked my way up by improving my leadership skills by joining gangs and proving loyalty. That was the main key for me, after acquiring lieutenant in a few gangs I think I'm ready to lead my own.

Rank 7 - Don
Rank 6 - Underboss
Rank 5 - Consigliere
Rank 4 - Caporegime
Rank 3 - Soldato
Rank 2 - Prospettiva
Rank 1 - Associato
Rank 0 - Estraneo

IG Name / Forum Name / Rank / Namechange
Tylo_Triggsu / Tylotriggs / 7 / Vito_Pacino
Wazie_Triggsu / Aaron / 6 / Aldo_Pacino
Ericson_James / Ericson / 5 / N/A
Kai_Shotaro / Kaneda_Fletcher / 3 / Vinni_Pacino
Stewie_Erickson / Stewie_Erickson / 1 / N/A
Ruzo_Moretti / Ruzo / 3 / N/A
Javien_Triggs / elijah_triggs / 2 / N/A
Taiki_Hatsuharu / Taiki_Hatsuharu / 1 / Guiseppi_Rossi
Cristiano_Sinesio / lol / 0 / N/A
Joe_Blackson / Joe_Blackson / 0 / N/A

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

55, 290, 126, 113(Boss Skin), 124, 171, 216

Last edited by Tylotriggs on April 3rd, 2011, 1:38 pm, edited 11 times in total.
Tylotriggs

Re: Sicilian Sydnicate

Post by Tylotriggs »

Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

support
Jonas_Miller wrote:i want know When the wipe
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
and you write too i want to know when the wipe not to post it in bug report
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
Taiki_Hatsuharu

Post by Taiki_Hatsuharu »

Good luck to us.
Franky_Vermacelli
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Franky_Vermacelli »

Tylo is good for this, good rp

Support!
Omar_Ivanov

Post by Omar_Ivanov »

Good application and good members,you got my SUPPORT!! :smug:
I dont give a damn.
Jacko
Game Name(s): Jack_Fletcher

Post by Jacko »

This a good app; and they are great at rping
Support
Stario_Molintino
Game Name(s): Stario_Molintino

Post by Stario_Molintino »

I've known them. Support.
Stario Molintino

Kobayashi wrote:I am playing on another server but that doesnt really mater n yeah Shoval is Yakuzas leader there.
Tylotriggs

Post by Tylotriggs »

Pool party at the hotel!
Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Oh hi there, just wanted to let you guys know that I've just finished eating my sandwich and I'll soon go to sleep.

And yes, I'd like to finally see slot 12 beeing taken again.

Thanks for reading, bitches.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
somone77
Game Name(s): Leonardo Ricci

Post by somone77 »

I believe everyone should at least get a chance. The application looks nice, shows effort. However, I doubt you will get the use of skin 113 as that is ADJ's skin.
All in all I support this application, for whatever my soulless text is worth. Good luck.
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

It's pretty fuckin pointless to reserve a skin id for a dude who has stated he doesn't play here anymore, and won't be for a long time.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

is this the second slot 12 app?

because someone told me they posted one?
[IMG]
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

ya 2nd app, better group, those other guys gave up.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

A good bunch of dudes who actually enjoy roleplay and do it because they like it. Not all the members of this gang are good guys but in otherhand, nobody is perfect.

I support!
Aaron
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron »

What Dig said is correct, it's an application for slot 12.
Big_Poppa
Game Name(s): Fiorio Fettuccine

Post by Big_Poppa »

Looks good, you obviously have put some effort into this, cool members also.
And since Leo & Luke gave up with the Sicilian Enterprises, I might join you. It'd be really nice to actually ROLEPLAY with someone on SZR.
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Seem you will manage to lead slot 12,also Tylo has experience about gangs.

You got my support,Good luck . :emo:
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Darnell
Game Name(s): Darnell_Johnson

Post by Darnell »

A bunch of newbs.

Naaaa-...Tylo's cool and he knows how to lead, same goes to Aaron. Great application.
Uhm, what the hell is a signature?

Code: Select all

This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make.
What the deuce?
Bensco
Game Name(s): Benni_Capelli

Post by Bensco »

I hope this goes well, the server is in need of a decent 'mafia' again. SUPPORT!
Benni Capelli
Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

Cristiano_Sinesio / lol / 0 / N/A ...
He logged to aviod with spas yday + chickenrunner as fuck
Jonas_Miller wrote:i want know When the wipe
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
and you write too i want to know when the wipe not to post it in bug report
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Tom Damon wrote:Cristiano_Sinesio / lol / 0 / N/A ...
He logged to aviod with spas yday + chickenrunner as fuck
Got any proof ? Stop throwing shit at someone without being able to prove something.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
Kenji Beytra

Post by Kenji Beytra »

Support , Tylo is a coo' guy
Drake_Einstein

Post by Drake_Einstein »

Oi, you're getting my support obviously, and actually your application rocks.

Franky_Vermacelli wrote:Tylo is good for this, good rp

Support!
Yakuza - KaiKei
Nelson_Green
Game Name(s): Sasuki_Yamazaki

Post by Nelson_Green »

Supportin ya Tylo Good luck