FedEx gang application

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

FedEx gang application

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

FedEx

The story:
First we've been only two guys in this business, me(Phil_Mycock) and Alberto_Clemente. We've known each other for a long time, we first meet when we were kids and a strong friendship started between us. At the age of 18 we both started looking for a job and we finally got to work at a warehouse were we had to load boxes in different trucks in Liberty City, the city we're we've been born and lived.. Two years ago when the recession hit the country our employer started to reduce our paychecks and finally he ended up by not giving us money at all. Then me and Alberto decided it was the moment to move out and start seeking for a better life. We ended up in San Fierro washing dishes in a restaurant, after we gathered enough money we decided it was time to try and open our own business. The best choice was a merchandise, furniture and people transportation since the lack of these services in San Fierro and that's how we came up with FedEx.

Description and why ?

We're a faction that is looking to have fun by roleplaying with other players, we're playing only to roleplay, we won't go to points or have wars and we won't start fights but only defend ourselves if it's needed. We're planning to make events that'll include the community.

Rules:

-Always respect the server rules
-Don't start a fight with no one or you'll be punished.
-Try to be as kind as possible.
-Try to help others if they need your help and ask for it.
-Don't be a dick.

Skin list:

Boss skin/rank7: Skin 17 Image
Other skins: skin 50 Image
Secretary skin 141 Image
skin 93 Image
Skin 290 Image
Skin 291 Image

Member list and Rank list

Rank 7 - Boss - Phil_Mycock
Rank 6 - Director - Alberto_Clemente
Rank 5 - Secretary -
Rank 4 - Driver - Martin_Anvilguy
Rank 3 - Trucker -
Rank 2 - Employee -
Rank 1 - Partner - Javier_Clemente
Rank 0 - Mechanic -

I'm still waiting for confirmation from some players.

Desired HQ:

I know the point is near the point but since we don't go for any points I don't know if there's a problem. But if there's a problem I have a backup HQ so just let me know. A interior I'd like would be the one that SACC(San andreas construction company ran by Mekka Lopez) had back in LS, the big warehouse, or any warehouse that look like it would be able to deposit some boxes and stuff, anything would be good.

Thanks.
Last edited by Siente_MiPolla on April 12th, 2011, 3:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Re: FedEx gang application

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Siente_MiPolla wrote:Don't start a fight with no one or you'll be punished.
Siente_MiPolla wrote:Try to help others if they need your help and ask for it.
random dude: "please help me kill this guy'
one of your members: "No, I can't start a fight with people or i'll be punished
random dude: "okay but i'll tell your boss you didn't help me"
one of your members: "What should I do now.."
When something like that happens, which rule is more important? This may sound stupid but if a member refuses to help him kill that guy he breaks your rules because he didn't help him, and if he does he breaks your rules because he started a fight with someone
this happened to me once.. which is why i'm asking this

Anyways, the application is short but it does explain what this is going to be about, I believe you're not a bad leader but all of these families died, I think this will be a challange for you because there are not alot of people who still can roleplay and the ones who can roleplay just don't roleplay, and people like to fight. Maybe it won't be a bad idea if you'd go for points once in a while but not for every point that comes up.
I can't support yet because I havent seen you guys contribute to the server yet, I actually haven't seen any of you in-game at all since this application but that is because i'm inactive.
Joel_Alien

Post by Joel_Alien »

Siente_MiPolla wrote: Try to help others
you're not the smartest hippo i suppose.
p.s. this sounds like a boring as gang. no points?
Daniel_Paul
Game Name(s): Daiki Shinobu

Post by Daniel_Paul »

their already coded in look at slot 13. Good luck
Danger Joined: August fuken 23rd, 2008, 3:04 pm

Daiki_Shinobu
Level 11
Civ
Level 6 Mercenary
Level 5 Lawyer
Level 1 Arms Dealer
Level 5 Drug Dealer
Level 6 Mechanic
Level 5 Fisherman
Level 5 Boxing
Level 5 Dropcar
Level 1 Prostitute
Joel_Alien

Post by Joel_Alien »

Daniel_Paul wrote:their already coded in look at slot 13. Good luck
yeah i tried to do /families but it just kept saying "You are banned from this server."
ugh, i'll relog.
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

You guys can say what ever yo want, Hippo you know that by that help others I mean like help newbies with information not by killing their enemy or what ever.

And I'd like to ask Rachael to remove the /claim command for us so I'll be sure no one goes for any points.

Yes I am ready to try to make others RP because I know they can do it, that's why I'm planning events that'll include the community.

E: And thanks for your opinion.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
Aaron
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron »

Heath Ledger really had a good thing going like this but he was unlucky and didn't get the shot of actually doing so, he did put alot of effort. I'm not really a fan of Phil Mycock but meh.

There is some other skins better suiting to pick from for this faction for such theme. I'll post some when I get the time.
ImageImageImageImageImage

37, 36, 50, 268,

Edited.
Last edited by Aaron on April 11th, 2011, 5:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taiki_Hatsuharu

Post by Taiki_Hatsuharu »

Not trying to fuck up your app or anything, but what is the point of filling up a gang slot if you are not going to participate in points etc. Also you only have 3 members and you need 6 I think.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Taiki_Hatsuharu wrote:Not trying to fuck up your app or anything, but what is the point of filling up a gang slot if you are not going to participate in points etc. Also you only have 3 members and you need 6 I think.
He's not, he's another public gang basically. There is 12 private gangs still.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Sounds like S.A.C.C copy but we'll see, supporting this!
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

@Taiki - Yea man, they should delete Vagos, Ballas, Police and all this kind of factions because bastards are not going to points.
@Miquel - Won't be anything like SACC because I won't put the employees to work their asses off so I will get money off of them. I will not ask them for money for personal usage.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

FedEx Holy Worship. Yeah that looks like a church bruh, I thought this place down the street will be much more suiting.[attachment=2]sa-mp-103.png[/attachment][attachment=1]sa-mp-105.png[/attachment][attachment=0]helping.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
helping.jpg
helping.jpg (140.87 KiB) Viewed 4264 times
sa-mp-105.png
sa-mp-105.png (1.1 MiB) Viewed 4264 times
sa-mp-103.png
sa-mp-103.png (1.02 MiB) Viewed 4264 times
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Thanks Aaron. This looks pretty good. I'll let Rachael choose, I don't care that much about the HQ as long as I'll get the family but yea, I'd prefer this one than the church. Thanks alot.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

now you think of something to do, and I will make a thing.
[IMG]
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

So why do we need 3 taxi factions on SZR? That's how they're using this family slot atm.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Dig Bicks I seriously don't see what your problem is here, why not giving us a chance ? This is not only taxi-ing if you didn't get the big idea, and we're not here for the profit, we're here for the fun of it.
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Actually I have thought of a better HQ, there's plenty of space and some buildings around it and it looks good and would fit the theme.
Attachments
HQb.JPG
HQb.JPG (57.59 KiB) Viewed 4146 times
Tylotriggs
Game Name(s): Tylo_Triggzao

Post by Tylotriggs »

Siente_MiPolla wrote:Actually I have thought of a better HQ, there's plenty of space and some buildings around it and it looks good and would fit the theme.
The HQ you chose isn't great because it's near a point and it doesn't fit your theme. Aaron's HQ seems cool for your family, it's your choice though.
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Tylotriggs wrote:
Siente_MiPolla wrote:Actually I have thought of a better HQ, there's plenty of space and some buildings around it and it looks good and would fit the theme.
The HQ you chose isn't great because it's near a point and it doesn't fit your theme. Aaron's HQ seems cool for your family, it's your choice though.
Indeed Aaron's HQ looks good but it's really small, you fit a truck in it and you have no space to move so pretty much space is a problem since we'll have trucks. I don't see how us having the HQ near that point will obstruct it because that parking lot isn't used by no one as a strategic spot and if it is I have nothing against someone climbing on the trucks and stuff and I don't think they'll get disturbed by some trucks and possible an interior near the point, it's not like I'm claiming the point building just those that are 5 seconds of running away of it, hope you understood.

Edit:Oh and about the theme fitting, I think that this HQ is placed in a good fancy area and have fancy buildings that are suitable for a company that's offering luxurious people transportation services beside the other thing.
Last edited by Siente_MiPolla on April 14th, 2011, 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ron

Post by Ron »

/mget /mdeliver wrote:FederalExpress
we want your money, today!
i made you a motto :happycat:
spurt of splooge to the eye
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Ron_Jakobs wrote:
/mget /mdeliver wrote:FederalExpress
we want your money, today!
i made you a motto :happycat:
lol, thank you.