Dirty Rockers

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Re: Dirty Rockers

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:
Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:
Westy wrote:Well Freddo has been doing well as a Rank 4 in West Coast Families and looking after the gang well when the R6's and leaders were away, so i think he's more than capable to run a gang correctly this time.

Freddo already killed about 500 person at station,and saying'' i am playing my bad''then he return to kill everyone sees him/her at station.

Instead of saying hes doing well ,you shall say he is doing shit,also i do not support this .
Ugh Nun something's wrong with the server and everyone is just considering the server the way i did, i got killed so..
I dont see why you have to post about this.

If the server bugged,then you will allow to yourself to kill people doesn't have relate,as said Dom you wont negative things in this thread,that all i've today,thanks.
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Westy

Post by Westy »

Hippo Congruency wrote:
Westy wrote:Well Freddo has been doing well as a Rank 4 in West Coast Families and looking after the gang well when the R6's and leaders were away, so i think he's more than capable to run a gang correctly this time.
How do you know he is a good leader? You're a worthless leader yourself so I doubt you know who is a good or bad leader.
Sorry but I couldn't say this in a nicer way.
Hippo im not here to argue, i do agree im a worthless leader myself, thats why i give my gang to Don Russo, and why not give Freddo a last chance of leading a gang?
Yeah sure he fucked up on his last gang, but how do you know he wont do well this time?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-8zBZ5tt4E[/youtube]

Video made by Raekwon Jones.

[22:54:58] Matt_Allen says: Daniel, I think that you are a retard.
[22:55:02] Matt_Allen says: Is it true?
[22:55:09] Daniel_Wilson says: Yes
[22:55:27] Daniel_Wilson says: its a true
Daniel_Paul
Game Name(s): Daiki Shinobu

Post by Daniel_Paul »

Rank 6: Michael_Smerguel/Stario_Molintino - Vladimir_Brazi

You're rank 6 is in taxi so fix it
Danger Joined: August fuken 23rd, 2008, 3:04 pm

Daiki_Shinobu
Level 11
Civ
Level 6 Mercenary
Level 5 Lawyer
Level 1 Arms Dealer
Level 5 Drug Dealer
Level 6 Mechanic
Level 5 Fisherman
Level 5 Boxing
Level 5 Dropcar
Level 1 Prostitute
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

Westy wrote:
Hippo Congruency wrote:
How do you know he is a good leader? You're a worthless leader yourself so I doubt you know who is a good or bad leader.
Sorry but I couldn't say this in a nicer way.
Hippo im not here to argue, i do agree im a worthless leader myself, thats why i give my gang to Don Russo, and why not give Freddo a last chance of leading a gang?
Yeah sure he fucked up on his last gang, but how do you know he wont do well this time?
He fucked up twice, usually people get a second chance but a third chance is too much when it's about something like this. He was rank 6 in Lapaza's Kirchoff Crime Family and also there he fucked up as an LT. He had chances enough to learn from his mistakes, he didn't and I doubt he learned now.
Bankwell

Post by Bankwell »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:Bankwell keep the page clean please. If you don't support just type that it in that you don't.
i remember seeing a post somewhere one time from an admin (tried finding it but i am far too tired to be looking in any detail) that said you're wasting your time posting support/no support unless you're giving a reason. like dom said, this is a pretty legitimate question, you have been known for being extremely horrible since we were in Los Santos, and have already lead two of the worst families that have been seen in the past two years. what makes that any different, honestly? i can only imagine you still do the same retarded dune bombings like you did in carson (probably not with a dune but still the same dumb shit), probably still kill anybody with a pulse, and you are probably still a straight up asshat. i'm not even active anymore, i just want to truthfully know what makes you any different than you were a month ago when i was playing, or three months ago when you were one of the top 5 biggest shitheads in the game? as a cop, we literally arrested you probably about 2 or 3 times for every hour you were logged on, and if you weren't arrested, you were definitely gunned down.
willio_sayen1 wrote:sadly ima magc boy
main account:
kody_bankwell

alt account:
kojiro_nakamura
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:

Freddo already killed about 500 person at station,and saying'' i am playing my bad''then he return to kill everyone sees him/her at station.

Instead of saying hes doing well ,you shall say he is doing shit,also i do not support this .

Stop eating shit.
The King is not dead !!!
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

bankwell hits the nail on the head with this message: this family is shit like the leader
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Yeah sure he fucked up on his last gang, but how do you know he wont do well this time?[/quote]
He fucked up twice, usually people get a second chance but a third chance is too much when it's about something like this. He was rank 6 in Lapaza's Kirchoff Crime Family and also there he fucked up as an LT. He had chances enough to learn from his mistakes, he didn't and I doubt he learned now.[/quote]

When I handed the kirchoff to lapasa, it was all in his control because i was'nt much active due to my exams. What happened in that vol.2 of Kirchoff was all in hands of Lapasa.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

@ Daniel Paul: I'll take care of it.

@ others :
I'm not going to argue with your opinions, because you have every right to judge on what you have seen.
But like I said, this time it will be way different and more serious. I don't have much proof to remind you of my good leadership qualities except the times I used to work under bosses in different families, such as in Brigada while Robbie and Don were leading and in West Coast.
I have nothing more to add.
Aaron
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:When I handed the kirchoff to lapasa, it was all in his control because i was'nt much active due to my exams. What happened in that vol.2 of Kirchoff was all in hands of Lapasa.
You still ended up taking up rank 7 in Kirchoff 2.0 you were the one who chose to start the wars, 1 being VBS.
Joel_Alien

Post by Joel_Alien »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:I don't have ANY proof to remind you of my good leadership qualities.
fixed
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote: @ others :
I'm not going to argue with your opinions, because you have every right to judge on what you have seen.
But like I said, this time it will be way different and more serious. I don't have much proof to remind you of my good leadership qualities except the times I used to work under bosses in different families, such as in Brigada while Robbie and Don were leading and in West Coast.
I have nothing more to add.
Ha, more serious? You guys couldn't follow the rules the other day, you guys just couldn't stop KOSing a civilian and you were basically DMing him, all you do is lead players into trouble.
[attachment=0]what freddo leads people into.jpg[/attachment]
Attachments
what freddo leads people into.jpg
what freddo leads people into.jpg (8.57 KiB) Viewed 5395 times
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Aaron wrote:
Freddo_Brazzi wrote:When I handed the kirchoff to lapasa, it was all in his control because i was'nt much active due to my exams. What happened in that vol.2 of Kirchoff was all in hands of Lapasa.
You still ended up taking up rank 7 in Kirchoff 2.0 you were the one who chose to start the wars, 1 being VBS.
I think your mistaken. I had the leaderflag at kirchoff v.1., and When the server moved to SF, my laptop got screwed, my gaming laptop. So I decided to hand the leaderflag to lapasa. When I came back i was his rank 6 and i was quite inactive, and i was surprised as i logged in one day and i saw the fam disbanded. there was no reclaiming of leaderflag by me when lapasa was rank7.
Last edited by Freddo_Brazzi on April 16th, 2011, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Joel_Alien wrote:
Freddo_Brazzi wrote:I don't have ANY proof to remind you of my good leadership qualities.
fixed
Why are you quoting only a part of the sentence? please buzz off
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

Aaron wrote:

The Kirchoff 2.0 leader was me ( LaPasa ) and that war was your LT decision. You guys fucked up with everyone including Magnolia which destroyed you. So please Aaron don't talk about Freddo when you warred us in FC because of 20k.
Btw Aaron stop being a shit dude it's just a fucking game.
The King is not dead !!!
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

LaPaza wrote:
Aaron wrote:

The Kirchoff 2.0 leader was me ( LaPasa ) and that war was your LT decision. You guys fucked up with everyone including Magnolia which destroyed you. So please Aaron don't talk about Freddo when you warred us in FC because of 20k.
Btw Aaron stop being a shit dude it's just a fucking game.
Lol, only dumb ass faggots like yourself like to assume something that they completly know about and Magnolia Crew didn't destroy us both sides meet to an agreement to end the war without any payments. That war was fought very well even though we were outnumbered we did do damage. But after that, I wasn't really into playing SZR as I had this lagg only when I was playing on SZR which got me warned and I was busy IRL so I decided to disband as I didn't have the time to play.
^ True story, yeah.

And we warred you out of RP, something you guys never did at all with your shit generic russian gangs. You guys had too much e-pride to pay the 20k you made us lose and we were actually just looking for some RP, but your gang couldn't even give us that. Like really 20k demand what you guys made us lose and we came to RP and I'm the bad guy? You really need to shut the fuck up.

Oh and no shit sherlocks, it's just a game yeah, but does the game need to be have another shit gang led by Freddo Brazi? Freddo Brazi having another gang really won't be fun as he never had and will bring some fun RP to the table.

Just cut.
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

Aaron shut the fuck up you biggot retard, as if Mafia is any better; jesus fuck.
Get over yourself, kid. Nobody cares.

SALVE SIGNORE MI AMICO FUCK OFF
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I'll support if you give rank 6 to habib.
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

So I need to shut up ? Are you fucking retarded dude? Look at your comments first....
The King is not dead !!!
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

And yeah it's just a game, but does the game need to be have another shit gang led by Aaron Triggs? because we can say that you are a leader there R6. You can't see that a lot of peoples hates you dude, I really don't know how old are you and I don't care but you think like a 7 years old schizophrenic kid.

@others : Try to focus on the present Freddo...
The King is not dead !!!
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

NomuKen wrote:Aaron shut the fuck up you biggot retard, as if Mafia is any better; jesus fuck.

Mafia is actually better then any gang Freddo ever will/had. <---True fact. Right now we're in a tight spot but we're trying to fix it.

I think some people do kinda care about Freddo Brazi the guy who claims he changed getting another gang.

I will fuck off because the guy who once posted everywhere about how great turdgang was told me to, yup. I should go around posting how great Xiong Mao Triad was.
Last edited by Aaron on April 16th, 2011, 2:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

@Aaron Oh God thank you
The King is not dead !!!
Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Aaron wrote:
NomuKen wrote:Aaron shut the fuck up you biggot retard, as if Mafia is any better; jesus fuck.

Mafia is actually better then any gang Freddo ever will/had. <---True fact. Right now we're in a tight spot but we're trying to fix it.

I think some people do kinda care about Freddo Brazi the guy who claims he changed getting another gang.

I will fuck off because the guy who once posted everywhere about how great turdgang was told me to, yup.
I don't know many things about you since Chris's MagC left but now you look like a dumb piece of shit that thinks he's better than any other player on SZR, majority of the Triggs guys are just some jerks atm, fuck off already with this atitude immature jerk. This is why SZR is turning into shit, before leaders were respecting each other IRL, now with idiots like you that get in charge and war someone IG because they can't stand that person IRL is just bullshit and it'll be more and more retarded for everyone, and the price to end a war is incredible, maximum allowed should be 500k, I don't care if you lost 10mils in the war, we're playing for fun not to grief others off of the server, it'll reach a point when it'll remain only you and your dumb gang in it, you idiot. Peace.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

Let him to live his E gansta life.
Aaron you are the best SZR player, you rock man , nobody can fuck with you , I hope you feel better now
The King is not dead !!!
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I think we can all agree that Siente MiPolla is the biggest turd here.