Grove Street Families

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jimmy Crimson

Re: Grove Street Families

Post by Jimmy Crimson »

nice story, nice members, and u have got a good LT, you got my useless support
Youre son of the bitch if u saw\read this.
Jimmy Crimson.
LaPaza

Post by LaPaza »

Support
The King is not dead !!!
Kuntz

Post by Kuntz »

Westy wrote:
Skin ID: 191

Probably should get rid of that skin and get a african american girl skins as it will fits your theme more as that one looks like a military person or something, just trying to help.
Whose to say she's not a light skinned african? and what, white people can't live on grove street? Racist.
ImageImageImage
Kazuki_Suzuki
Game Name(s): Karim Benzema

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

I'd only give you my useless support if you kick giorgino and nunziata, they will fuck up your gang
willio_sayen1

Post by willio_sayen1 »

szr needs more gangs, theres only yakz who has a shitload of members, and mafia, u got my support n good luck with it
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Kazuki_Suzuki wrote:I'd only give you my useless support if you kick giorgino and nunziata, they will fuck up your gang

Do i know you to take opinions about me?first thing we didn't askTony Banana for support so :dogout:
Last edited by Nunziata_Nuccia on May 2nd, 2011, 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Kuntz wrote:
Westy wrote:
Skin ID: 191

Probably should get rid of that skin and get a african american girl skins as it will fits your theme more as that one looks like a military person or something, just trying to help.
Whose to say she's not a light skinned african? and what, white people can't live on grove street? Racist.
Albino african? :lol:
Grove Street Families - Carl "CJ" Johnson
Kobayashi
Game Name(s): Antonio Lopezio.

Post by Kobayashi »

Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:
Kazuki_Suzuki wrote:I'd only give you my useless support if you kick giorgino and nunziata, they will fuck up your gang

Do i know you to take opinions about me?first thing we didn't asked Tony Banana for support so :dogout:
Learn english bitch.
Antonio Lopezio: Sicilian Syndicate.
Terrence
Donut Chaser

Post by Terrence »

Kobayashi wrote:
Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:

Do i know you to take opinions about me?first thing we didn't asked Tony Banana for support so :dogout:
Learn english bitch.
Does anyone else see the irony?
Raul Parker
Aiden Davis
Jacko
Game Name(s): Jack_Fletcher

Post by Jacko »

Kobayashi wrote:Nunziata and Gio are shit!
Kick them.
Also they both like to fuck around sooo much. IT has been proven like milion times!
Lol this is coming from you?
Myuki_Hoshikawa

Post by Myuki_Hoshikawa »

Support
Myuki Hoshikawa
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

Good to see everyone supporting it, cheers guys! :smithwagon:

Now lets see what the admins want to do
Angela

Post by Angela »

Nice apply,Support And William you are a good player,good luck.
Slutty_Amy

Post by Slutty_Amy »

Thanks to the supporters, I changed the headquarters since we moved to LS, back to the Grove.
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

To be honest and i mean this in the nicest way possible....half of your members are shit. And matt owen only plays moon ours when nobody is on, he has also for the past year and a half tried to "remake" grove with him as higher rank because he could never get one with the old grove. And the other thing I have to say is, how will your gang be any better than the ones that are already on the server? With that being said I think that you havent truly gotten to know all of your members, because if you did you would realize that most of them will not be good enough to keep the gang going. It seems like you just accepted everyone who shouted "i wAnA join gr00ve." However, This is completely just my own opinion so don't take it to heart.
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Slutty_Amy

Post by Slutty_Amy »

James_Brewer wrote:To be honest and i mean this in the nicest way possible....half of your members are shit. And matt owen only plays moon ours when nobody is on, he has also for the past year and a half tried to "remake" grove with him as higher rank because he could never get one with the old grove. And the other thing I have to say is, how will your gang be any better than the ones that are already on the server? With that being said I think that you havent truly gotten to know all of your members, because if you did you would realize that most of them will not be good enough to keep the gang going. It seems like you just accepted everyone who shouted "i wAnA join gr00ve." However, This is completely just my own opinion so don't take it to heart.
Nah, I've rejected tons of people, not accept whoever said "i wAnA join gr00ve." I took screens of a few

But now I'm not sure if Giorgino and Nun are staying, not because everyone dislikes them IC and OOC, but because they keep annoying me and other people about joining another server, I don't think they should be here now, sorry.
Also some people I listed are still being interviewed, I've removed several people after they fucked up somewhere and still doing it. We can't automatically tell if they're good or not, I'm just judging them by Metagaming/Intelligence/English.

But if there's someone who does obey server rules and new to SZR, and isn't very well at RPing, we can still give the person a chance, after all it's not about always being a civ if you suck, and we can just teach them how to RP, I've brought some friends to SZR/SA:MP to see if they enjoyed it and stuff, and taught them how to RP, none are in Grove though. Sadly, it seemed like it wasn't their type of thing. So yeah, sorry Gior and Nun, I can't stand you guys for fucking annoying me all the time to join you guys to your server, I DON'T CARE.
Dan_Platus

Post by Dan_Platus »

I've been around William lately, he does reject many people. Lately he's been getting even more stricter and he has been kicking out people.
We've been focusing in straighten our members, getting out the dumb muscle, and recruiting' some good niggas in da' block.

About Nunz and Gio, we don't care who play on another servers, but we do care if they advertise it. They rarely play here, we don't fully consider in the gang, I'm pretty sure William has/will kick them out.

We'll be doing more RP around, some real thug shit....
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

Ok not bad william, there are still some shit players in your gang app and Matt Owen is still a rank 6, but oh well.

Dan_Platus wrote:I've been around William lately, he does reject many people. Lately he's been getting even more stricter and he has been kicking out people.
We've been focusing in straighten our members, getting out the dumb muscle, and recruiting' some good niggas in da' block.

About Nunz and Gio, we don't care who play on another servers, but we do care if they advertise it. They rarely play here, we don't fully consider in the gang, I'm pretty sure William has/will kick them out.

We'll be doing more RP around, some real thug shit....

And you sounded like an idiot when you posted this, just to let you know.
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

James nobody plays this server anymore there are literally no families apart from Nilex who never login and mafia and yakuza. I miss the days when I could actually scroll through the playerlist.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

red suns too
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Kody

Post by Kody »

you took my useless support
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Kagawai_Takahashi

Post by Kagawa_Takahashi »

Jin_Meshima wrote:youre aussie matt owen you should love them!
Aussie chicks are hot. - Enough said.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
YdenisY

Post by YdenisY »

Hey guys its me Denis_Sisa finally I succed to sign in any way..good luck to us I hop admins will accept us..and we are Rping every time I know I am,we arent noobs or NON's I know we can make the server look better and not worst.
Peace.
Denis_Sisa
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

See the problem with members being shit is well that yes often they are shit but lets be honest... there is not much to chose from... so i dont really know but your best bet would have to be to discipline your members heavily and rule with an iron fist

but all in all i like slutty Amy good Rp'ing

:waycool:
80s_Baby
kinda dump

Post by 80s_Baby »

James_Brewer wrote:To be honest and i mean this in the nicest way possible....half of your members are shit. And matt owen only plays moon ours when nobody is on, he has also for the past year and a half tried to "remake" grove with him as higher rank because he could never get one with the old grove.
The hell are you talking about? Jon Do made me an LT