Drake_Einstein !!

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Ruzo_Moreski

Drake_Einstein !!

Post by Ruzo_Moreski »

Hey , i tried to scamm Drake Einstein ICly scamm, when he came to offer his BUffalo for this amount 650k, i went to the shop and brought 650k, i accepted it, then i jacked him out of the car to kill him, so suddenly he logged with a last word he said ,, ''enjoyed''. i got a picture when he logged, his hp was 100 butwhen i shot him some bullets then his hp became 91 immediatly he logged off , on the picture too shows his hp was 91 .

aslo i sent this picture to Kojiro, but he doesn't listen to him, then i decided to post it here.

EDITED:

Also i was wins this scamm, so will i get refund?
Dr_Ferron1

Re: Drake_Einstein !!

Post by Dr_Ferron1 »

Yes he did that, i saw him too, i was near sici shop, also he shall get warn or something else, Ruzo was wining this scamm.
Katsu_Okamura
Game Name(s): Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

He got money and you got a car i don't see the place which is ment to be ''scam''
<&David_Webb> Rika you broke the server with your seriousness.
Patrick_Leone - LSPD applicant
Level:1
Drey_Rogers
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

he was going to kill him and pick up the money he drops, which means he gets the car almost free, what part don't you understand?
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

Drey_Rogers wrote:he was going to kill him and pick up the money he drops, which means he gets the car almost free, what part don't you understand?
Well HE WAS GOING TO KILL HIM. But he was too slow so Drake just logged. So there is no such thing as scam.
Ruzo_Moreski

Post by Ruzo_Moreski »

Katsu_Okamura wrote:
Drey_Rogers wrote:he was going to kill him and pick up the money he drops, which means he gets the car almost free, what part don't you understand?
Well HE WAS GOING TO KILL HIM. But he was too slow so Drake just logged. So there is no such thing as scam.
Hey you, as i said i shot and you can see his hp is 91, also after i tried to kill him, he logged off for 2 minutes and returned again.(( also admins can check chatlogs))

ps:Katsu if you dont have a proof dont not post here, thanks.
Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

You said that you shot him but here is my version.
Drake accidently lost some hp. After that you made the deal. You wanted to scam he got cash and logged, you started to rage and posted complaint because your scamminga attempt failed.
Drey_Rogers
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

katsu, you are either mentally challenged or you just can't comprehend that what he did is considered logging to avoid IC scam
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
Ruzo_Moreski

Post by Ruzo_Moreski »

Katsu_Okamura wrote:You said that you shot him but here is my version.
Drake accidently lost some hp. After that you made the deal. You wanted to scam he got cash and logged, you started to rage and posted complaint because your scamminga attempt failed.

Katsu you talk toomuch, i've talked to Kojro but Kojiro told me he sent a messege to Wuzi, also i gave Drake a chance to give me the cash, but he doesn't listen to me /Kojiro so i decided to show to an adminm so where is the problem with that?why you posting? let him post dammit you love to interfere alot, As Drew saw the attempt i was wins it but he logged.

Drake didn't lose his hp accidently lol, i shot then he logged immediately, what do you expect to let him bleeding ?and i /logkill him? think twice before you post.

I dunno if the admins can check all the chatlogs, i'd with him a deal yesterday, i told him do you want me to put the picture on forum as complaint, Drake said no need .
Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

Drey_Rogers wrote:katsu, you are either mentally challenged or you just can't comprehend that what he did is considered logging to avoid IC scam
People has irl problems too yes?
Jin_Meshima
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

One spas shot without someone's movement usually gets someone to 70hp or something, that's waaay too fake to believe, the dude didn't even shoot him when Drake logged, guess it's pretty obvious, plus there's no HOLD up on Ruzo's screen. I don't think he really needed 10 seconds to decide to log, having high hp makes it even better for him.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Ruzo_Moreski

Post by Ruzo_Moreski »

Jin_Meshima wrote:One spas shot without someone's movement usually gets someone to 70hp or something, that's waaay too fake to believe, the dude didn't even shoot him when Drake logged, guess it's pretty obvious, plus there's no HOLD up on Ruzo's screen. I don't think he really needed 10 seconds to decide to log, having high hp makes it even better for him.

I shot him one shot, also he wasn't in the Buffalo he was inside a jester, i just went near him and jacked him out, i shot one shot at his body so he logged, also i didn't request to you to believe, there iis chatlog can show everything

also i just recorded when he logged,
Drake_Einstein

Post by Drake_Einstein »

First when i sold you the car i take the jaster and go away but you jacked me out that's true, but you shoot me once and i take the jaster again
and when you jacked me again i logoff Immediately not after you shoot me i logoff.
Yakuza - KaiKei
Tiberius_Vespasian

Post by Tiberius_Vespasian »

Drake_Einstein wrote:First when i sold you the car i take the jaster and go away but you jacked me out that's true, but you shoot me once and i take the jaster again
and when you jacked me again i logoff Immediately not after you shoot me i logoff.
selfown
Ruzo_Moreski

Post by Ruzo_Moreski »

Drake_Einstein wrote:First when i sold you the car i take the jaster and go away but you jacked me out that's true, but you shoot me once and i take the jaster again
I jacked you once stop lying you didn't take the jester again((because you haven't a chance to do that))also i shot you before you loggoff just recoginze

also what the irony with what you said? lol dumb.
Drake_Einstein

Post by Drake_Einstein »

Man, your attemps to scam failed, stop trying to get the cash back.
Yakuza - KaiKei
Ruzo_Moreski

Post by Ruzo_Moreski »

Drake_Einstein wrote:Man, your attemps to scam failed, stop trying to get the cash back.

haha you laughed me more than before, its failed because you logged to avoid death/your money, so get outta retarded :dogout:
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Ruzo, even if this was a semi-valid complaint (which I don't think it is), you'd have fucked yourself over with your shitty aggressive posts that serve no purpose. Thread closed, enjoy your buffalo, quit shitposting.