Ken_Ogawa [Ban Appeal]

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Ken_Ogawa

Ken_Ogawa [Ban Appeal]

Post by Ken_Ogawa »

Hello. I got banished one week ago, Rachael gave me banished for being someone I use another account hacker for fun, but this account was playing game seriously and I really like to play again here, I read rules now and i'm ready for play again, I would like to be unbanished. I'm really really sorry for disapointing everyone and ofcourse im sorry for being shit, If i could get unbanished i promise that it won't happen again,thanks for your attention and i hope to have my second chance.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Ken_Ogawa [Ban Appeal]

Post by mkrtich »

You were suspected of using hacks to do mat runs, that's the only reason you were being watched. Then you broke the rules, got admin jailed, and smartly teleported back to the scene of the crime. Not only are you a hacker and a rule breaker, but you're also a moron. Why the fuck would you hack when you should have known there was an admin on?

Then you changed your IP and registered a new account. I wasn't sure that you were ban evading until you PROVIDED AN EMAIL ADDRESS VIA /REPORT THAT WAS THE NAME OF THE ACCOUNT YOU WERE BANNED ON.

Hacking is a transgression that can be forgiven. Dunno if you can be forgiven for having an idiot mind and a retard brain.
Ken_Ogawa

Post by Ken_Ogawa »

but in my new account i was good guy, i was legally playing, I did not even go the other materials or some other account, I think it should have a second chance I was playing because legally with this account.
Ken_Ogawa

Post by Ken_Ogawa »

Can you give me a last chance?
Ken_Ogawa

Post by Ken_Ogawa »

rachael? unban me please
Ken_Ogawa

Post by Ken_Ogawa »

i want play again here i like play szr for that reason i need my unban
Sandra Sady
Game Name(s): Sandra_Sady

Post by Sandra Sady »

A wipe is coming, so stop crying for an unban.
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

no
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((