600k gone in a min

For bug reports that have been addressed or are not longer relevant

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

MaCarthy

600k gone in a min

Post by MaCarthy »

i had 600k before the server restarted but then i checked my stats and i saw that i have 8k why?
before restart

after restart
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Re: 600k gone in a min

Post by Rachael »

looks like you were trying to exploit the restart ( which I announced )

otherwise why would you be withdrawing and depositing 600k for no reason right when I was restarting the server.
I wonder if you would be checking your stats and posting screenshots ( convenient ) if you had got 600k bonus?
[IMG]
sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Post by sick trigger »

i think maybe he is saying that the money just disappeared from his bank as opposed to him withdrawing it

tony, post all of the chat that is between the two pictures
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

when you said server is restarting in 3 min i was going to the bank with masami and i withdrawed all the cash cause i was going to buy a buffalo but suddenly the server restarted and 600k gone i dont know why but all what i know that i lost 600k in a min , how , why ? i dont know .
i didnt try to exploit because i have seen what happened to adriano rossi , he lost all his cash because he tried to exploit server restartrs so why would i lose mine?
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Rachael wrote:looks like you were trying to exploit the restart ( which I announced )

otherwise why would you be withdrawing and depositing 600k for no reason right when I was restarting the server.
I wonder if you would be checking your stats and posting screenshots ( convenient ) if you had got 600k bonus?

Rachael for real we didn't exploit money, it happened to me either.

rather its kinda of bug, it should be fixed.
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Withdrawing all your money right before an announced server restart is not a bug, it's either idiocy or an attempt to exploit. Either way that makes you either an idiot or someone that failed to exploit, and not a victim.
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Silver_Leo wrote:Withdrawing all your money right before an announced server restart is not a bug, it's either idiocy or an attempt to exploit. Either way that makes you either an idiot or someone that failed to exploit, and not a victim.
You think that an exploit, but when i got the money it was by an admin then i went to deposit them not to withdraw them thought.
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

Silver_Leo wrote:Withdrawing all your money right before an announced server restart is not a bug, it's either idiocy or an attempt to exploit. Either way that makes you either an idiot or someone that failed to exploit, and not a victim.
i was going to withdraw the 600k and i didnt mean to exploit all what i was going to do is to buy a fucking buffalo but server restarted and 600k gone , that does not mean that i was trying to exploit also why would i withdraw 600k if i know that it will gone? :evil:
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

MaCarthy wrote:
i was going to withdraw the 600k and i didnt mean to exploit all what i was going to do is to buy a fucking buffalo but server restarted and 600k gone , that does not mean that i was trying to exploit also why would i withdraw 600k if i know that it will gone? :evil:
What Silver is saying is that you knew there would be a server restart in just a few minutes, and you knew that these restarts can get screwy with anything you withdraw just before them. Why would you want to buy a car after a server restart was announced? His point is that if you can't connect these dots, you probably don't deserve the cash in the first place.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"