Hajma Kos'ing

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Hajma Kos'ing

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

He Kos'd me after he scammed me a car and cash also i've a video proving that.

besides that they are just being straight up racist
Youtube Video: show
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Hajma Kos'ing

Post by mkrtich »

looks like kosing to me

also i would love an explanation for the outright racism of james murphy, mike murphy, and sergio valentino.

can i just point out that while in your head, jews and pigs are the two things muslims hate most, jewish kosher laws also prohibit the consumption of pork products, so really wouldn't your ingenious star of david made out of bacon bits be rendered inert by the two opposing forces of judaism and pork?

if this cryptofascist rhetoric is your solution to improving szr then find another one because it's unacceptable and it will stop one way or another. you're not as clever as you think you are and if you really need to express your pride in your race you'd be more welcome here.
Hajima_Sugeyami
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Hajima_Sugeyami

Post by Hajima_Sugeyami »

Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:He Kos'd me after he scammed me a car and cash also i've a video proving that.

You and you friend Adriano Rossi decided to threaten us with "you're dead, watch motherfucker" so we killed you a few times and left you.
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Hajima_Sugeyami wrote:
Nunziata_Nuccia wrote:He Kos'd me after he scammed me a car and cash also i've a video proving that.

You and you friend Adriano Rossi decided to threaten us with "you're dead, watch motherfucker" so we killed you a few times and left you.
Admins can check chalogs, noone told ya that, also you shouldn't shoot me because i'd on me 250k, that sorta of dm

left me? you kept spawnkilling me then i left from the server because i can't use /report
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

the killing and chirping back and forth doesn't really bother me except the ooc bacon stuff. making fun of "arabs" was funny for a week and most of the problems with players from the middle east are because they're 12 and nothing else

just cut it out from here and it's all good