/dropcar

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
MaCarthy

/dropcar

Post by MaCarthy »

when you want to dropcar you must to write /dropcar when you arrive to the red marker and this is kinda hard , i suggest that we dont need to /dropcar when we arrive to the redmarker so if you make it without /dropcar it would be better and more easy also usefully (like Fort carson dropcar)
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Taiki_Hatsuharu

Re: /dropcar

Post by Taiki_Hatsuharu »

How the hell is it hard
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

Taiki_Hatsuharu wrote:How the hell is it hard
you know there's many mentally retarded and they ram each others at dropcar so how can i dropcar in a easy way also dropcar is near the water and
they push each others into the water.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Yeah its a good idea just like the old dropcar system it would be cool if admins ad a ramp before entering redmarker
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

MaCarthy wrote:
you know there's many mentally retarded and they ram each others at dropcar so how can i dropcar in a easy way also dropcar is near the water and
its really funny, i would wait all day for someone to drop a car and ramm their butts into the sea. hell, i even ram peeps into the water while fishing. creates funny memories
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:hell, i even ram peeps into the water while fishing. creates funny memories
And yet you still think people "DM" you for no reason.

Back on topic, I think that moving the /dropcar location slightly south (over the water) and removing the movement restriction would do the trick. People would just drive as fast as they could into the blip then end up in the water, loosing out on precious poopsocking time by swimming back to land.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
Fabrizio_Mancini

Post by Fabrizio_Mancini »

MaCarthy wrote:
It was me who rammed you into water, while you was tpying /dropcar , hah.

About this thing. Better move /dropcar to ocean docks or somewhere there. Because spot for /dropcar now is NON-RP abit.