sandra sady (but mostly Freddo threatening to quit)

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: sandra sady (but mostly Freddo threatening to quit)

Post by NomuKen »

Yes Sandra uses /stopani anytime she's knocked down and exploits it as hard as anyone ever could.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
Omar_Ivanov

Post by Omar_Ivanov »

Sandra exploits as fuck, Ezequil is one of your members, he just logged to avoid death today.
forgot to take a SS. You've started a war with two families in the first week for you.
You were cool when you were in Crenshaw but when you became a leader you fucked up. :smug:
I dont give a damn.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

Omar_Ivanov wrote:Sandra exploits as fuck, Ezequil is one of your members, he just logged to avoid death today.
forgot to take a SS. You've started a war with two families in the first week for you.
You were cool when you were in Crenshaw but when you became a leader you fucked up. :smug:
Just for the history i never logged out to avoid death, server rolled back, i was killed by your gang members and i was still alive (bug? i just want to mention that i didn't relloged when the roll back happened.) and i relloged. Also you /logkill me and from what you saw i had nothing to lose and that's why you aint took a screenshot.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Omar_Ivanov

Post by Omar_Ivanov »

I believe you Ezequil, this might happen.
I dont give a damn.
Sandra Sady
Game Name(s): Sandra_Sady

Post by Sandra Sady »

Jimothy_Rome wrote:You and your friend Andrea Sady are shit too.
Yeah, my sister Andrea Sady is shit. Why? She started to play when I was getting the crew. I believe you if you tell me she's shit.
Omar_Ivanov wrote:Sandra exploits as fuck, Ezequil is one of your members, he just logged to avoid death today.
three things.

1) It was my only exploit and if you think that I exploit as fuck so start to get SS now...

2) About Ezequil, I don't think he logged to avoid.. He's one of my best members.

3) I'm still cool but... Dirty Rockers thought that could war us and get money of mine, they failed already. All your members messing with my homies, it makes a war then you allied with Dirty.. I never found out those wars..
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

complaints forum threads are for ONE SPECIFIC COMPLAINT

zaph investigated the case and handled it. if you want to keep this conversation going to go general discussion or something