Smokey_Oneil and Sean_Bear part.2

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Tom Damon

Smokey_Oneil and Sean_Bear part.2

Post by Tom Damon »

Here you go these guys won't stop quickswaping and its annoying
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCPPDLpz30
Jonas_Miller wrote:i want know When the wipe
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
and you write too i want to know when the wipe not to post it in bug report
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Re: Smokey_Oneil and Sean_Bear part.2

Post by kotmatroskin »

what happened to "szr will die without us", smokey?

that said, challenge either of those guys to a 1v1. i'm 100% sure they'll gigarape you without trying. i don't see shit like quickswapping as entirely gay, even when by bears*, if the enemy they're facing is one of those packs of assholes who roll around town hopelessly gangbanging anyone who so much as dents their car

but there might be some crackshots going on which is more gay, however because of this video being low quality and focused poorly, i don't think it's conclusive. i'm pretty sure you killed one of the guys in your thread title without him even noticing you were there too, rather unsportsmanlike

*: (i knew those guys back in the day and they RP'ed better and were funner people than 99% of the queefs who did nothing but bitch about them. mafia and beargang were the only ones that have ever won the game and the server was at its best at either times)
Image~
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

also any sort of backstory helps your complaint
Image~
Ryo_Hiroki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ryo_Hiroki »

why are you posting here. go read the forum rules.

they're both really easy to kill actually if they stop running around cbugging and swapping. try fighting normal for once, american pingers like us always win the first medal prize of kissing the ground first. no one cares if they beat the game, you are all the same stoner nerds on the other side of a computer playing a video game. it just makes you look even more sad wanting some special treatment or something talking about the past nonstop, leave the past at its past.
anyways here are similar videos to back up this complaint.

http://www.xfire.com/video/4b397e/
http://www.xfire.com/video/4b398c/

i hate frapsing but this nigga smokey never stops runnin around. it is indeed annoying.
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

i know you're mad but there's no reason to take it out on me bro
Image~
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

and i was just pointing out that he as a player is a better contributor to the server than you are, but you sure set me right. dumb OLD MAN STONER GAYS
Image~
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

This is pretty conclusive evidence that you're all deathmatching shitheads, also. Smokey asked you to allow him to actually build up some sort of player strength before you guys caravanned him endlessly. He asked Hajima for a 1v1 if he truly wanted to settle it, and Hajima went on with his caravanning of Smokey endlessly.

Your' attempts at griefing people off the server really shouldn't be a welcomed attitude any more. Honestly, none of you should be allowed a faction in any way or form, and should be forced to be Ballas and unable to wield weapons for the rest of your SZR careers.

All you've shown me is that you were the first faction to get guns, and used that edge to war everybody. Not mature at all.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
kotmatroskin

Post by kotmatroskin »

why are you accusing me i've never even fought you. you're a bit misinformed buddy
Image~
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

Not talking to you, but the Snob/Brazi alliance.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
Ryo_Hiroki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ryo_Hiroki »

there are always two sides to a story. welcome to life, where your opinions don't matter.
why do you guys love going off topic and shitting up perfectly legit threads.
P.S. calm down i haven't done anything to you. jesus.
Hajima_Sugeyami
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Hajima_Sugeyami

Post by Hajima_Sugeyami »

NomuKen wrote:This is pretty conclusive evidence that you're all deathmatching shitheads, also. Smokey asked you to allow him to actually build up some sort of player strength before you guys caravanned him endlessly. He asked Hajima for a 1v1 if he truly wanted to settle it, and Hajima went on with his caravanning of Smokey endlessly.

Your' attempts at griefing people off the server really shouldn't be a welcomed attitude any more. Honestly, none of you should be allowed a faction in any way or form, and should be forced to be Ballas and unable to wield weapons for the rest of your SZR careers.

All you've shown me is that you were the first faction to get guns, and used that edge to war everybody. Not mature at all.
Ken, this is getting to the point of ridiculous now. For this so called "1v1", it was a trap at the paratower where you guys were spraying the entrance of it. Your lies and shitposting to fool Admins into hateing us is just idiotic and immature don't you think? It's just not worth it over a computer game. It's actually extremely sad and makes yourself look stupid.

Ending the drama would be the most humanic thing to do. Can we just stick to the topic and not drift off? Thank you.
Drey_Rogers
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

they just did it to me too, i still don't get why isn't anyone doing anything about them since they are randomly shooting people around
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

Untrue about the ambush, Hajima.

You've deathmatched Yakuza, warred MagC and caravanned Toretto for hours, and caravanned someone else for like 2 hours straight in the course of a day. You really should be bitched about.
Jin_Meshima
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

It's not our fault that bears threw themselves into a war they had nothing to do with, Smokey has been the same since ages what would change, he's already 18+ since years he'll probably be the same forever.
I bet the reason of him helping Mags is that Toretto, is an ex 'turd' or bear w/f/e.

We would have discussed it all if you guys asked to, but meh, you wanted to show how short you are, having a huge penis.. We have green penises too.

And do you really think it's a fair fight to have Smokey versus someone when he's....
Youtube Video: show
HM?!
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Ryo_Hiroki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ryo_Hiroki »

you can say whatever you want, but like i said everyone has a mouth.
shame on you nomura, end the drama. lite a joint and calm your soul playa.
seriously, everyone stop posting.