~continuation of a discussion in shut the fuck up~

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

DUMB IDIOT 2

~continuation of a discussion in shut the fuck up~

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Itachi Uchiha wrote:I don't know why you keep bringing up Smokey, what do you all expect people to respond to when all he does is nothing but being a completely worthless exploiting shithead. You talk about RP well let me tell you this, when it comes to Smokey and his crew, every time we (cops) have encountered them and tried the littlest RP, we wouldn't get the chance to write up the first sentence because we'd get a "Fuck cops" and get shot at.
Is this the reason when we were having a bit of fun and tried to pull you over, you maced me to half health, and when Smokey rammed you to stop, one of you fuckers opened fire on him? He got put in jail for an hour, because YOU were the one whose RP was "here's my license and registration" *maces a person down*. Someone should really take that thing away from you - because you have a knack for abusing it.

PS bg4loif
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: ~continuation of a discussion in british snobs gang app

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

DUMB IDIOT 2 wrote:Is this the reason when we were having a bit of fun and tried to pull you over, you maced me to half health, and when Smokey rammed you to stop, one of you fuckers opened fire on him? He got put in jail for an hour, because YOU were the one whose RP was "here's my license and registration" *maces a person down*. Someone should really take that thing away from you - because you have a knack for abusing it.

PS bg4loif
Should I remind you that this happened after 1 hour of you guys provoking, flashing guns and shit talking around us?

Face consequences for being turds and stop whining.
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

are you sure we're the turds?
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Yes, I am. Half the server can also back me up on it, but I'm not going to bother shitting forums just because you love to.

PS:
Youtube Video: show
Hi Alex Capirossi
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

This thread can be a continuation of newturds complaining about oldturds as well.

I await Hajimas reply about how he's not running 8 man caravans on everybody for hours because he has a gang app.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

Itachi Uchiha wrote:
Hi Alex Capirossi
I like your argument

edit: some more fine police work

Hajima_Sugeyami
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Hajima_Sugeyami

Post by Hajima_Sugeyami »

NomuKen wrote:This thread can be a continuation of newturds complaining about oldturds as well.

I await Hajimas reply about how he's not running 8 man caravans on everybody for hours because he has a gang app.
I running a faction compared to you have already show commitment towards the server by running events so that the newbies can gain money which the Admins have witnessed and I and my members have been roleplaying car crashes and so forth. Yet you sit in a car 24/7 typing /fish, /dropcar or matrun all day not thinking about the purpose of this server.

The fact is, we've been contributing to the server a lot more than you or any of your turds have been. And the reason you got "dm'd" was because you provoked us 24/7 and we got tired of it. I never wanted any of this to happen and I've already discussed with the Magnolia leadership team about the war we had with them and that ended up to be a complete mix up. I've layed low away from the Beargang, trying to avoid them but they just turn up blasting I and my members and probably random newbies too.

Your Beargang continues to provoke and shoot our car tires. As you may know, I will not continue to argue against false information because it is pointless. Yes you may be mad that we are applying for the Teahouse as our HQ but that doesn't give you the right to provoke us in-game 24/7.
Last edited by Hajima_Sugeyami on July 30th, 2011, 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

Maybe your first response to any sort of provocation shouldn't be pulling your guns out and shooting people, then mercing them down repeatedly with your zerg squad demanding large sums of money..

I miss the days when gangs would enjoy IC conflict and actually roleplay with their enemies, now a days people just load up a car full of jerks and merc each other endlessly until one side runs out of guns and logs off/disbands/pays for peace
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Ryo_Hiroki
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ryo_Hiroki »

or maybe you shouldn't post when you don't know what the hell is going on specifically.
when did this turn out to be the white house debate on the debt crisis.
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

oh god!!! it's a portal...
into the 1990s!!!!
Image~
Jin_Meshima
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

lol @ u guys not getting along in a video game because you have too much pride to defend n show you're a beast on the net.

complaints are valid and nothing to discuss about it, war started for shitty reasons like always n both are blaming each other which is pretty fucking useless like your brains with minus iq, n hey, dont blame us for this, its you who throw themselves into bullshit when in fact you didn't have anything to do with the war.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
NomuKen
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by NomuKen »

What the fuck Hajima? You've done nothing but grief us constantly, metagaming through vent to interrupt our meetings and RPs to provoke us.

What have we done to you? I'd like to know how you're the victim and how your constant deathmatching is warranted.

I wouldn't have a problem with you if you stopped deathmatching people every 5 minutes, and yet you wonder why I do.
Last edited by NomuKen on July 30th, 2011, 8:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<Thog_Untunga>:Thog may have problem, personal pronoun and preposition. But Thog know what 'disengenuous' mean. Please no patronize Thog.
Katsu_Okamura
Game Name(s): Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

Well since Hajima/Koji has fucked with my too alot of times im gonna throw a word'n'two here.
Basicly Hajima with Kojiro gets pissed off quickly and after that they don't care about stuff what happens in future, the just continue to grief even after they get ajailed. Basicly they just think that rules are not made from them. After wipe i really expected them to roleplay but yet they started to grief another sort of civilians and allied with Jerkoffs which they called ''retards'' before which is pretty funny from their side. I am playing szr but not like i used to just because of such gangs who run around and ''pif paf'' eachother without a specific reason and continue griefing each other with a reason ''OMG U SHOT MY TIRES KOS!'' That is literally retarded and i do expect szr administration to take care of everything in server and put us in actual Roleplay because without it szr WONT be as it used to be on 09 and such. So yeah, im hoping to see much rp from Haji and his gang because even thou' they hate me and probably are looking for a reason to grief me too i fully support thier gang as long as they aren't running around just like Jerkoffs griefing people and demanding large ammount of money. Hajima knows how to lead and has knowledge about szr. He has experience, so im hoping to see Roleplay as much as possible. Thanks for reading!
<&David_Webb> Rika you broke the server with your seriousness.
Patrick_Leone - LSPD applicant
Level:1
Jin_Meshima
Game Name(s): Jin Meshima.

Post by Jin_Meshima »

Funny how you lots talk without having one single proof.
Jin Meshima

Step in our zone and I'll have your face rearranged.
Franky_Vermacelli
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Franky_Vermacelli »

Katsu_Okamura wrote:Basicly Hajima with Kojiro gets pissed off quickly

Says Antonio Lopezio
Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

Franky_Vermacelli wrote:
Katsu_Okamura wrote:Basicly Hajima with Kojiro gets pissed off quickly

Says Antonio Lopezio
I didn't deny the fact that sometimes it happens with me too but i dont grief people over and over.
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

this thread is full of lips and intelligence
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Drey_Rogers
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

Dom wrote:this thread is full of lips and intelligence
it's your fault anyways
edit: also when are we getting more photos of your dog?
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
John Reed

Post by John Reed »

yall bitches
Drey_Rogers
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

John Reed wrote:yall bitches
i felt like something was missing, here it is
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
Ron

Post by Ron »

John Reed wrote:yall bitches
john reed you are fucking crap
spurt of splooge to the eye
DUMB IDIOT 2

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

get the fuck out of my thread if you're not contributing
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

when ever i get pulled over by itachi, we roleplay and everythings goes fine. its funny how fucked up retarded irish and turdgangs act tough ingame and after gettin buttfucked just for a day or two they start to whine.

about me and haji
we actually warred each other in kirchoff vol.1 in fc, but we were mature enough to get over it and realize we both have a piece of common sense to build relations and backup each other up incase any fucking retarded exploiting gangs mess with us. he's a fine friend now.

bitches.
Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:when ever i get pulled over by itachi, we roleplay and everythings goes fine. its funny how fucked up retarded irish and turdgangs act tough ingame and after gettin buttfucked just for a day or two they start to whine.

about me and haji
we actually warred each other in kirchoff vol.1 in fc, but we were mature enough to get over it and realize we both have a piece of common sense to build relations and backup each other up incase any fucking retarded exploiting gangs mess with us. he's a fine friend now.

bitches.
Freddo you forgot that Dirty Rockers was one of the biggest exploiting gang in whole LS so why are you warring other exploiters? Why don't you just roleplay and forget about that dumb thing which is ''war''?
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

antonio fagezio, have you seen the 'complaints' section? Its filled with video of turdgangs exploiting
i think your mentally challenged. there are no more arabs, ( myuki ger moreno )
i dont give a shit about the past, if you've seen my new ppl exploit, plz post a complaint, bitch.