Omar Brown Deathmatching.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Katsu_Okamura
Game Name(s): Katsu_Okamura

Omar Brown Deathmatching.

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

Well today i was driving a groves car, i stopped near by cops and ya kno' Omar took the Green Huntley which clearly isn't HIS PROPERTY at any sort. After i jumped in for a chance to roleplay with him his nigga went in car and auto-tied me, after that we moved to DeAndre and he sharked me.
He honestly had no reason to kill me afterwards i asked why did he do that hes member said that i tried to shiftjack his member which is totally retarded. I would never do something idiotic like that.
Im hoping to see Omar Brown punished for breaking Rules.
Also i shall tell that he metagamed once too.
In newbie chat i mutted him and after few mins he sms'd me . UNMUTE FROM NEWBIE CHAT YOU IDIOT without any brackets
<&David_Webb> Rika you broke the server with your seriousness.
Patrick_Leone - LSPD applicant
Level:1
Aaron
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Re: Omar Brown Deathmatching.

Post by Aaron »

This really says much and is truely valid for a warning. We didn't death match you, we had a reason and 1 was you jacked a Grove Huntley and the other being you jacked our homie Reece_Brown earlier and it was also a attempt to shift-jack. So we got you back and showed you what happens when you fuck wit Grove, aight peace bro.
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

I offered a ride to this retard at dropcar, ends up jacking me.
He also jacked me at the pier. Yet i didn't do anything because then he would whine about it like usual.
It seems he's been doing it to almost anyone, and definitely to the ones he finds them weak.
He does deserve a warning.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:I offered a ride to this retard at dropcar, ends up jacking me.
He also jacked me at the pier. Yet i didn't do anything because then he would whine about it like usual.
It seems he's been doing it to almost anyone, and definitely to the ones he finds them weak.
He does deserve a warning.
Lol what in the hell? Warning for jacking? Without proof this ain't shit and Omar isn't the guy to kill people without a reason.
Drey_Rogers
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Drey_Rogers Antonio_Havarti Jake_Parlor

Post by Drey_Rogers »

i already said it, and i will say it again, omar fucks around and if someone fights back you get the usual retarded grove runs these streets shit and a full car chasing you
Andrew_David wrote:i don't like it neither...
Drake_Bell wrote:Happy Summber Vocation !
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

it would help if you provided pics, videos, your own name, etc.
Katsu_Okamura wrote:Well today i was driving a groves car, i stopped near by cops and ya kno' Omar took the Green Huntley which clearly isn't HIS PROPERTY at any sort. After i jumped in for a chance to roleplay with him his nigga went in car and auto-tied me, after that we moved to DeAndre and he sharked me.
He honestly had no reason to kill me afterwards i asked why did he do that hes member said that i tried to shiftjack his member which is totally retarded. I would never do something idiotic like that.
In newbie chat i mutted him and after few mins he sms'd me . UNMUTE FROM NEWBIE CHAT YOU IDIOT without any brackets
You were driving around, got jacked, and judging by the way you write you believe this is a Bad Thing to do. But then you claim you jumped into his car "for a chance to roleplay"? Why would you do that if Omar had just done a Bad Thing to you?

It is unlikely he jacked you and participated in a sharking just because of the car you drive. You are not a quality player and have a good amount of Arab blood in you.

I am probably the one you describe as "his nigga". If you're who I'm thinking you are, you stole my car and drove off even before any of this happened, so you were already designated shitbird before any of this started.

The fact taht you muted him in /n just because he wronged you in game is perfect
Image~
Katsu_Okamura
Game Name(s): Katsu_Okamura

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

kotmatroskin wrote:it would help if you provided pics, videos, your own name, etc.
Katsu_Okamura wrote:Well today i was driving a groves car, i stopped near by cops and ya kno' Omar took the Green Huntley which clearly isn't HIS PROPERTY at any sort. After i jumped in for a chance to roleplay with him his nigga went in car and auto-tied me, after that we moved to DeAndre and he sharked me.
You were driving around, got jacked, and judging by the way you write you believe this is a Bad Thing to do. But then you claim you jumped into his car "for a chance to roleplay"? Why would you do that if Omar had just done a Bad Thing to you?

It is unlikely he jacked you and participated in a sharking just because of the car you drive. You are not a quality player and have a good amount of Arab blood in you.

I am probably the one you describe as "his nigga". If you're who I'm thinking you are, you stole my car and drove off even before any of this happened, so you were already designated shitbird before any of this started.

The fact taht you muted him in /n just because he wronged you in game is perfect
Stay out of this thread, you really don't know what happened.
<&David_Webb> Rika you broke the server with your seriousness.
Patrick_Leone - LSPD applicant
Level:1
kotmatroskin
Game Name(s): Frank_Guinevere

Post by kotmatroskin »

Drey_Rogers wrote:i already said it, and i will say it again, omar fucks around and if someone fights back you get the usual retarded grove runs these streets shit and a full car chasing you
That is not what happens

4 out of 5 cases, if someone wrongs grove niggas, the retribution is hammurabian in nature. jack a car, you get jacked and stranded, abduct and rape one of groves men, thats what'll happen to you. and your family.

The 1/5 other situations are when you have a lot of bad history perpetrated by you and are automatically treated like ass. Ass get fuk't

GROVE RUNS THESE STR8S
Image~
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

Drey_Rogers wrote:i already said it, and i will say it again, omar fucks around and if someone fights back you get the usual retarded grove runs these streets shit and a full car chasing you
lol how shit works bruh. if you don't experience it in your life then watch some african american gangster movie. boyz n tha hood is a good example. we might fuck around but in this case it never happend and when we fuck around it's how you take the situation that changes the outcome and we don't fuck around in a non ooc way.
Lewis Casper

Post by Lewis Casper »

man suck my dick take the middle long finger and getouta of here fool YOU DIDN'T GET ANY SS???? ARE YOU FOOL OR SUCKIN'?
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

You claim I death matched you, yet in the very first sentence you state I had a reason. Do you know what death matching means?