Nanjing Shaolin Triads

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Raiden_Nghai

Nanjing Shaolin Triads

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Description:

OOC Brief Description: This faction is a Chinese based mafia, it will be mostly a faction for roleplay, although point wars and other fighting events etc will still be participated in asmuch as the roleplay once the faction gets on the right track and in a good lead, then more action based events will take place.

IC Description / Story: The Nanjing Shaolin Triads is a organized group, originated from Nanjing - a city of China, they were frowned upon and disliked by most of the residents of Nanjing for the recent crimes they've commited, as they was a popular organization at the time grabbing the wrong type of attention. It wasnt long until the Triads in Nanjing fell apart from petty arguements what soon after led to brutal fighting between the crew what couldn't be controlled, the Triads eventually fell apart soon after their leader Raiden Nghai got imprisoned for a large drug trade and unsettled murders. It wasnt long before conspiracies and rumors broke out, stating that it was a setup by the underboss of the Triads himself to get Raiden busted.

After the harsh years Raiden served in the pen ( Prison ), it was time for release, aswell as he aged alot unknowingly he was still eager to bring justice and the Triads back to the streets, to accomplish something his father couldn't, but Nanjing was already overflowing with gangs and crime families which had a bit of reputation on their heads, Raiden knew it would be a bad start if he recreated the Nanjing Shaolin Triads there, as he would have nothing but endless bullshit. It was time to find a popular place for crime and drugs which oriented a bit less powerful gangs, America.

Raiden Nghai

Raiden finally made his way to America, Los Santos. Raiden was at the age of 58 years old, still ready, eager and mature enough to run a successful organization, it was time he searched the streets and did some recruiting and found some Chinese brothers to server him. Raiden wasnt interested in nothing apart from honor and loyality, if he didn't see that in his members, they would be removed from the Triads, usually with death by getting them decapitated by a lethal weapon or tool, or if they was lucky and smart they would have already escaped and wouldnt dare show their face around them again.

Hanzo Hasashi

It wasnt long before he found a few people worthy of serving him, one of them that he discovered was already a former Triad in Nanjing, he was unaware of what happened back in Nanjing after he only just got out of prison for recent murders, he went by the name of Liu Kang, this ex-Triad impressed Raiden alot from his first impression and he was recognised and described as a smart man who was willing to attempt anything and do anything for the Triads. Liu was a calm and stuck up guy, he always knew what and when he was doing, if it was right or wrong. After a period of time with the Triads he seemed to impress Raiden to earn himself the underboss of the Triads after the many tasks he had accomplished.

Raiden was heading down the correct road to success after a few guys he recruited seemed to know alot already, which spared him time from doing extra teaching. From his new soldiers ready to die for the Triads he was back on the streets of Los Santos ready to conquer what he thought was rightfully his. Raiden drove through the streets of Los Santos in his fine black Limo planning on an attack to a Korean mob, but in the slightist second gun shots appeared out of no where hitting the glass on the limo, it was seconds later before Raiden's limo burst into flames as the driver was dead in his seat with blood pouring from his neck. Raiden took the sharpest look and realized it was a massive brawl between the Korean mob against some Chinese street rats. Raiden revealed his Glock from under his coat pocket, aiming at the koreans while the Chinese rats were pinned. Nervously, Raiden shot two bullets against the koreans who was facing him... They dropped to the floor in blood, while a Korean member witnessed the killings and bolted away.

The Chinese rats thanked Raiden, they noticed a little dragon tattoo on Raiden's neck, they we're forever curious until they asked Raiden about the Dragon they've seen before. Raiden told them about the Triads and that they was coming back to the streets to conquer and controll Los Santos, the Chinese we're inspired by every word Raiden said. The Chinese rats started to get affiliated with the Triads, a large number of them made it to an offical Triad member, Raiden was in control, ready to strike and do his part in the city of Los Santos... [To be continued]

Why: Well as there is only one asian family - The Yakuza of what I know of at the moment, I am interested in creating one similar but Chinese Triads, I think i've got what it takes to run this faction good and keep the standards up with roleplay. I may not have alot of members at this moment in time, but I have plenty of time to recruit guys for my faction and get it up and running, and I just hope I get a shot at trying to run this Chinese gang officially.

Members
IG name / Forum Name:
Raiden Nghai / Raiden_Nghai
Hanzo Hasashi / Piwey
Kei Li / ?
Jesus Mata / Jesus Santos
Bo Rai Chu / ?
Emi Kingston / Emi_Kingston
Steve Walker / ?
Ryoki Tunaya / Alex_Rudaj
Josh Moore / ?

Rank Names:

Rank 7 - Lord Raiden
Rank 6 - Scorpion
Rank 5 - SubZero
Rank 4 - Reptile
Rank 3 - Ermac
Rank 2 - Goru
Rank 1 - Kabal
Rank 0 - Baraka

Skins:

ID 228 / Leader Skin:

Other skins, ID: 121, 122, 49, 263, 193[/b]
ImageImageImageImage
Last edited by Raiden_Nghai on August 4th, 2011, 8:10 am, edited 24 times in total.
Raiden_Nghai

Re: Nanjing Shaolin Triads

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

I know that I am lacking members at the moment and you need atleast 5, but it isnt a problem because I have alot of time to get them, so I am going to take this nice and steady, so don't be complaining that I have no members at the moment.
Jason_Bourne
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jason_Bourne »

Very determined to their RP and looking forward to seeing a lot more, hopefully you'll get more members!
David 'The love guru' Webb - INTERNET SEDUCTION MASTER OF SZR
Enjoyable in 69 ways

*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /me gets a grin on his face.
*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /me rips those pants off Rebeca.
*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /accept sex
*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /su 76 Prostitution
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Kagawai_Takahashi

Post by Kagawa_Takahashi »

Agreed, Had a small but very detailed and interesting RP session with them. Well worth a gangslot they can bring alot to the server.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Kagawa_Takahashi wrote:Agreed, Had a small but very detailed and interesting RP session with them. Well worth a gangslot they can bring alot to the server.
Thank you, also we're growing slowly although we're small.
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Updated thread, added Gang ranks if they still apply.
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

Who were you prewipe? Just curious cuz you regged a new forum account to make this application and you're obviously an old player. If you don't want to say I understand completely.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
Jesus_Santos

Post by Jesus_Santos »

I do not need you to know who is
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

I remember interacting with one of their guys, Jose Mata, great roleplayer.
Best of luck :)
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

I would like or HQ here, if we get a slot.

Last edited by Raiden_Nghai on August 3rd, 2011, 2:59 am, edited 2 times in total.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

that interior is beyond broken
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Alright updated.
John_Woody
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): John_Woody

Post by John_Woody »

We had some nice roleplay with these guys the past days, I definetly think they deserve a faction slot.
Jesus_Santos

Post by Jesus_Santos »

John_Woody wrote:We had some nice roleplay with these guys the past days, I definetly think they deserve a faction slot.
Thanks you John
Emi Kingston

Post by Emi Kingston »

/susport, Good luck :D
John Dillinger

Post by John Dillinger »

Their rp is great, they deserve a slot.
Never back down
Jesus_Santos

Post by Jesus_Santos »

John Dillinger wrote:Their rp is great, they deserve a slot.
Thanks for you support man :bunchies:
Kazuki_Suzuki
Game Name(s): Karim Benzema

Post by Kazuki_Suzuki »

Why haven't them get a slot yet?
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

8-)

ps they've been waiting for skins for a while it was their choice stop yelling at me
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

disbanded by r7