Urumov Crime Affiliation

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Waqqa

Urumov Crime Affiliation

Post by Waqqa »

OLD APP

Urumov Crime Affiliation pulls roots out of Serbian city called Novi Sad. It all happened back in 1992 when ex-Yugoslavian countries declared independance each for itself. It was a great opportunity for local criminals to earn some money during the war so was for Dragoljub Urumov. Dragoljub and few of his other friends have bought a truck and made connection with Russian crime organization that imported illegal alchol into Serbia for a very cheap price which was a great opportunity for this local gang to get itself on a higher level. During the warfare between independant countries Dragoljub has also made connections with the army general of Serbia who decided to exchange guns for alcohol to make his troops satisfied after exhausting battles. The guns from the exchange were sold to Bosnia and it's army in exchange for money. Because of the influence, Dragoljub and his workers would be very rich once the war is over and things begin to go back to normal.

In 1993 during a caravan transportation that was heading to Zenica, the group of rebels have ambushed the caravan. Dragoljub got shot into his right leg and was unable to run away while the majority of his workers got killed. While trying to escape, Dragoljub got killed by Serbian troops and so his only son, Borna, inherited his father's business. While Borna was on the top of the hierarchy most of the things went well for the organization and the damage was recovered. Although he was still young and unexperienced to run business like his father did.

In 1994 on the peak of a war, the organization started to stuggle and found itself in debt to the Russian organization as well as some of the other organizations within ex-Yugoslavian territory. Luckly the illegal cigarette inport ring has saved the organization from a total disaster so it became to recover for the second time.

In 1995 the war was about to end but also it was the best year for the organization. A large caravan was traveling to Belgrade and so the alcohol got exchanged for guns with general Goran who approved it. Although Serbia was losing the war, they were still exchanging. This time not only guns were included but also warfare vehicles including two tanks were exchanged which afterwards were given to Bosnian forces who succeded to defend their homeland from the intruders, unfortunately, general Goran managed to escape.

In 1998, when the war was over, the organisation was extincted. Everyone except Borna, who managed to fly away to USA were killed. Two years later, Los Santos special forces arrested Borna and delivered him to Serbian state court where he pledged guilt and got ten years in prison.

Nowaday, the government is not familiar with any odd happening that would reveal Urumov's crime happenings for the second time in USA but it is known that the leader has arrived back to USA after serving a ten years long prison sentence in Serbia.

VII
Šef(The Boss)

Borna Urumov
In charge of everything. This rank can not be achieved.

VI
Zamjenik(Right Hand)

-/-
Just under the highest rank. The highest rank to be achieved. In charge of everything when Šef is unable to.

V
Kapetan(Captain)

-/-
Second highest rank to be achieved. Leads a six men crew and qualifies for a certain branch of business. Money earner. Kapetan is a potential Zamjenik in Urumov. Highly respected person.

IV
Čovjek od Povjerenja(Made Man)

Milan Oprić
Third highest rank to be achieved and first official. People who carry this rank are official members of the organisation and are known to the rest of the organisation. Most of the time also called Kapetanov Šegrt(Captain's Assistant). Mostly take orders from it's captain and watches among Captain's associates.

III
Poslanik(Associate)

-/-
The highest unofficial rank. These people are potential Made Men to be promoted. Most of the time crews are consisted of these ranks. Also leads a 2 men crew made of Associate's Assistants. Crew's money earner and a though person who has proved his quality to the organisation.

II
Poslanikov Šegrt(Associate's Assistant)

-/-
Second highest unofficial rank to be achieved. These guys just took a step into Urumov. Potential Associate to be promoted. Mostly takes care of Nova Krv(New Blood) and puts them throught the training procession as well as doing ordinary things for his Associate.

I
Nova Krv(New Blood)

Dragoslav Zebić
Nikolai Stojanović
Branko Rastislalić
Mehmed Tahirovic

A newcomer, outsider, trainee, Nova Krv. These guys have just arrived at the place, willing to prove their quality to Poslanikov Šegrt(Associate's Assistant). The lowest rank in Urumov.

((Hidden due to MG and will be shown to admins once the time comes)).

Image Image

ImageImageImage

Urumov is a faction of a high roleplay level that seeks to give a picture of real life mafia events. This faction is strictly IC and the joining process is being done IC as well, no exceptions. To get a chance to roleplay with Urumov you must roleplay either a serbian or a russian character. If you you are still in a doubt about the name use google to search real serbian/russian names. For any further questions, suggestions or complaints contact Waqqa via PM.

Serbian Slangs/Common words.

Hello, Hi, goodbye= Zdravo, Cao, Cao/Vidimo se.
How are you?= Kako si?
Member=Član.
Boss=Šef, Gazda.
Enemy=Neprijatelj
Thank you=Hvala/Hvala ti.
Good evening= Dobra vecer, Vecer.
Good day= Dobar dan.
Friend= Prijatelj, third person friend= Prijatelju.
Idiot=Idiot.
Beer=Pivo
Car=Auto, cars=auta.
Fella=Drug.
Bitch=Kurva
Beginner=Pocetnik
New face= Nova faca.
Guns=Oruzje.
Traitor=Izdaica.
Black man in a racist way= Crncuga.
Whiskey=Viski.

More to be added.
Last edited by Waqqa on August 5th, 2011, 8:20 am, edited 15 times in total.
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Re: Urumov Crime Affiliation

Post by EnKay »

Urumov Crime Affiliation pulls roots out of Serbian city called Novi Sad. It all happened back in 1992 when ex-Yugoslavian countries declared independance each for itself. It was a great opportunity for local criminals to earn some money during the war so was for Dragoljub Urumov. Dragoljub and few of his other friends have bought a truck and made connection with Russian crime organization that imported illegal alchol into Serbia for a very cheap price which was a great opportunity for this local gang to get itself on a higher level. During the warfare between independant countries Dragoljub has also made connections with the army general of Serbia who decided to exchange guns for alcohol to make his troops satisfied after exhausting battles. The guns from the exchange were sold to Bosnia and it's army in exchange for money. Because of the influence, Dragoljub and his workers would be very rich once the war is over and things begin to go back to normal.

In 1993 during a caravan transportation that was heading to Zenica, the group of rebels have ambushed the caravan. Dragoljub got shot into his right leg and was unable to run away while the majority of his workers got killed. While trying to escape, Dragoljub got killed by Serbian troops and so his only son, Milan, inherited his father's business. While Milan was on the top of the hierarchy most of the things went well for the organization and the damage was recovered. Although he was still young and unexperienced to run business like his father did.

In 1994 on the peak of a war, the organization started to stuggle and found itself in debt to the Russian organization as well as some of the other organizations within ex-Yugoslavian territory. Luckly the illegal cigarette inport ring has saved the organization from a total disaster so it became to recover for the second time.

In 1995 the war was about to end but also it was the best year for the organization. A large caravan was traveling to Belgrade and so the alcohol got exchanged for guns with general Goran who approved it. Although Serbia was losing the war, they were still exchanging. This time not only guns were included but also warfare vehicles including two tanks were exchanged which afterwards were given to Bosnian forces who succeded to defend their homeland from the intruders, unfortunately, general Goran managed to escape.

In 1998, when the war was over, the organisation was extincted. Everyone except Milan, who managed to fly away to USA were killed. Two years later, Los Santos special forces arrested Milan and delivered him to Serbian state court where he pledged guilt and got ten years in prison.

Nowaday, the government is not familiar with any odd happening that would reveal Urumov's crime happenings for the second time in USA but it is known that the leader has arrived back to USA after serving a ten years long prison sentence in Serbia.

VII
Šef(The Boss)

Milan Opric
In charge of everything. This rank can not be achieved.

VI
Zamjenik(Right Hand)

-/-
Just under the highest rank. The highest rank to be achieved. In charge of everything when Šef is unable to.

V
Kapetan(Captain)

-/-
Second highest rank to be achieved. Leads a six men crew and qualifies for a certain branch of business. Money earner. Kapetan is a potential Zamjenik in Urumov. Highly respected person.

IV
Čovjek od Povjerenja(Made Man)

Sadoa_Chillton
Itachi_Uchiha

Third highest rank to be achieved and first official. People who carry this rank are official members of the organisation and are known to the rest of the organisation. Most of the time also called Kapetanov Šegrt(Captain's Assistant). Mostly take orders from it's captain and watches among Captain's associates.

III
Poslanik(Associate)

-/-
The highest unofficial rank. These people are potential Made Men to be promoted. Most of the time crews are consisted of these ranks. Also leads a 2 men crew made of Associate's Assistants. Crew's money earner and a though person who has proved his quality to the organisation.

II
Poslanikov Šegrt(Associate's Assistant)

-/-
Second highest unofficial rank to be achieved. These guys just took a step into Urumov. Potential Associate to be promoted. Mostly takes care of Nova Krv(New Blood) and puts them throught the training procession as well as doing ordinary things for his Associate.

I
Nova Krv(New Blood)

Dragoslav Zebić
Nikolai Stojanović
Branko Rastislalić
Mehmed Tahirovic

A newcomer, outsider, trainee, Nova Krv. These guys have just arrived at the place, willing to prove their quality to Poslanikov Šegrt(Associate's Assistant). The lowest rank in Urumov.

((Hidden due to MG and will be shown to admins once the time comes)).

Image Image

ImageImageskin 111

Urumov is a faction of a high roleplay level that seeks to give a picture of real life mafia events. This faction is strictly IC and the joining process is being done IC as well, no exceptions. To get a chance to roleplay with Urumov you must roleplay either a serbian or a russian character. If you you are still in a doubt about the name use google to search real serbian/russian names. For any further questions, suggestions or complaints contact Waqqa via PM.

Serbian Slangs/Common words.

Hello, Hi, goodbye= Zdravo, Cao, Cao/Vidimo se.
How are you?= Kako si?
Member=Član.
Boss=Šef, Gazda.
Enemy=Neprijatelj
Thank you=Hvala/Hvala ti.
Good evening= Dobra vecer, Vecer.
Good day= Dobar dan.
Friend= Prijatelj, third person friend= Prijatelju.
Idiot=Idiot.
Beer=Pivo
Car=Auto, cars=auta.
Fella=Drug.
Bitch=Kurva
Beginner=Pocetnik
New face= Nova faca.
Guns=Oruzje.
Traitor=Izdaica.
Black man in a racist way= Crncuga.
Whiskey=Viski.

More to be added.

----- Waqqa has quit and I was asked to re-post the application. Modified the story a bit so it makes sense.

story added here by juke

Member forum names are:

Borna Urumov - Waqqa
Milan Opric - EnKay
Dragoslav Zebić - Hector_Mata
Nikolai Stojanović - Franky_Vermacelli
hello
Waqqa

Post by Waqqa »

Edited.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

This owns. Thank you.
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Jimothy_Rome wrote:This owns. Thank you.
This.

Should give those dudes a chance I'm sure that once they have a slot they can recruit more people.
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
Waqqa

Post by Waqqa »

Thank you. All the support is appreciable.
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

App looks good fellas

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Dan_Platus

Post by Dan_Platus »

Hopefully we'll see more decent families/gangs soon, not just mediocre ones like the barbershop.

I hope to see these fellas around and see them grow.

PS:Two Russian families not, but oh well...
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

Great story, never saw a serbian gang before. They are originals, good luck!
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Waqqa

Post by Waqqa »

Dan_Platus wrote:Hopefully we'll see more decent families/gangs soon, not just mediocre ones like the barbershop.

I hope to see these fellas around and see them grow.

PS:Two Russian families not, but oh well...

Though this is not a Russian faction, it's actually Serbian. You would know if you even looked throught the first sentence of the background.
Kriss

Post by Kriss »

This looks pretty good you guys got my support and I wish you good luck in future.
Waqqa

Post by Waqqa »

Kriss wrote:This looks pretty good you guys got my support and I wish you good luck in future.

Thank you for the support. Luck.., we won't need luck :)
Waqqa

Post by Waqqa »

Skins edited.

Pardon me for double posting.
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Had some fun roleplay with them on my alt Tareek, they seem to know how to roleplay and seem sensible enough to lead a faction, support.
Ellioto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Urumov Crime Affiliation(Last update: 3rd August)

Post by Ellioto »

Have seen these dudes around, they are decent.
Waqqa

Re: Urumov Crime Affiliation(Last update: 4rd August)

Post by Waqqa »

Thank you for all the good comments.

Thread updated with: Slangs and common words.
Wayne_Newton
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Wayne_Newton »

lol @ the idiot = idiot slang
Waqqa

Post by Waqqa »

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Waqqa wrote:

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Game modifications are not allowed.
Franky_Vermacelli
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Urumov Crime Affiliation(First Screens Of RP Added).

Post by Franky_Vermacelli »

Uhm, are modded skins allowed?

Thats not an original skin.
Waqqa

Re: Urumov Crime Affiliation(First Screens Of RP Added).

Post by Waqqa »

It is not neccessary to quote the whole post. I know they are not allowed. This mod has been on for a while and I am already searching for someone to pass me the default skin dff and txd so don't worry about it.

-Mod has been removed.
The Captain

Re: Urumov Crime Affiliation(First RP Screens).

Post by The Captain »

I know Waqqa from rcrp, he is an awesome dude and knows his way. Supporting.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Waqqa

Post by Waqqa »

Thank you, may want to have a little chat to revive old memories.
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

Those RP screen shots have nothing to do with the base players of the server. You and your friend did the entire thing alone, with no other contact from any other players. Whats the use of having you RP, when only you and one other guy know its happening. Also you pretty much showed us your HQ there, so you arent doing a good job hiding it.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Waqqa

Post by Waqqa »

Perhaps because we tried to establish a good roleplay events with other people but got rejected by the most common excuse "This is Light RP server, we can deny to roleplay." You don't make a point there because I actually AM making a roleplay event with a player who's at the same time the member. Also, you don't know if that's our HQ as it's not mentioned. You don't make a point here.

Yes, I am doing a good job hiding it because that is not our future HQ, pal.
You should be happy to see someone who actually gives a shit about roleplaying on this server because the only people who actually roleplay something are factions and I claim I have just created the most RPish one which I will prove.
Last edited by Waqqa on August 4th, 2011, 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.