Grove Street in general

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Grove Street in general

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Youtube Video: show
Should be watched in full screen.

Got more footage of Grove 8:2'ing cops but I see no reason to post it, this video should be enough. I know the video can't show the entire hours of them doing this over and over again, but there have been at least 5 or 6 people who have witnessed all of this, they can back me up on it.

Anarchcow is using his ~elder player~ status to do whatever the fuck he wants, and it just went over the limits of ridiculous - am wondering if there's anyone else than groves themselves who can rekon Grove Street roleplay since they got a slot.
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
Katsu_Okamura
Game Name(s): Katsu_Okamura

Re: Grove Street in general

Post by Katsu_Okamura »

Hoping to see some action here.
<&David_Webb> Rika you broke the server with your seriousness.
Patrick_Leone - LSPD applicant
Level:1
Brian_Nilex
Game Name(s): Brian_Nilex

Post by Brian_Nilex »

Well im not taking sides here, But its true i've seen them attack the PD but mostly itachi multipale times as a group of 5+ for no reason.
Brian Nilex
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Not saying you're wrong at all, and I'll wait for Grove and other players to have their say, but from that video.. it doesn't prove much to me. You start shooting first in one scene and in others there's no context, just cuts straight to a Grove dude shooting your car etc. Need more info.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Zaph wrote:Not saying you're wrong at all, and I'll wait for Grove and other players to have their say, but from that video.. it doesn't prove much to me. You start shooting first in one scene and in others there's no context, just cuts straight to a Grove dude shooting your car etc. Need more info.
To explain the video a little bit, in the beginning I go trough the chatbox and show the amount of times I die, then yeah they come up to me and try talking it out, I go ahead and shoot them to try and take em back for the 40 minutes of hunting, then as civ I get kosed pretty much, after that I go on duty and try arresting Ron at dropcar, when they decide to say FUCK YOU and attempt to kill me while they weren't wanted nor had anything to do with the situation.

I suppose logs could get checked if needed and the deaths could be prove with that.
The Captain wrote:
Silver is Silver bro.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

What else is there to say? I was arrested by you for resisting arrest, when I wasn't resisting and there wasn't a reason to arrest me in the first place. We do this to you because you keep acting like you can't be touched. The first scene is just lol, you open fire on someone who isn't shooting and complain about DMing. I was really curious about how long you could last on your own robocopish shit and I'm disappointed, it wasn't really long.
Last edited by BigAssGoat on August 4th, 2011, 8:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

You kinda got :pwn:
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

BigAssGoat wrote:What else is there to say? I've been arrested by you for resisting arrest, when I wasn't resisting and there wasn't a reason to arrest me in the place. We do this to you because you keep acting like you can't be touched. The first scene is just lol, you open fire on someone who isn't shooting and complain about DMing. I was really curious about how long you could last on your own robocopish shit and I'm disappointed, it wasn't really long.
SS it up and post a complaint if you think you got arrested for no reason, it doesn't really give you the right to kos people, like you guys did. I can't fraps for 30 minutes just to show it was kos, as I said logs can be checked on it and the amount of deaths provoked by you guys can be proved.

After you get killed over and over for 40 minutes, you get proposed a deal you go there and get killed again, then you guys come at pd and tell me to clear you, did you really expect me to just go ahead and do it? Seriously.

What about your boss shooting at me (later killing me) and the civs I was with, for literally no reason? I think that's the definition of DM? What about you guys getting involved in situations you have literally nothing to do with, and come up to cops and kill them? Such as the one in the video, at the crane, where I was arresting Ron and you guys had no wanted levels yet came up and started shooting? Isn't that killing with no reason?
The Captain wrote:
Silver is Silver bro.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Oh wow I just realized how shitty my english was in the first post. I'm not here to have a complaint war with you. All I have ever done to you had an in character reason. Don't want to talk about other guys because I don't know and you dont seem to know much either. Your ridealong puppies always help you, so do the other cops. If you were alone we'd kill just you believe it or not. This complaint thread wouldn't even exist if you didn't take everything personally and oocly and if you didn't have to win everything for what it's worth. You could just walk away, ask us to put our hands up or anything else but you decided to open fire on omar even though nobody was shooting at you and then on top of that you post it in your complaint and call it DMing.

tldr; just solve your shit IC and stop whining like a little bitch
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

BigAssGoat wrote:Oh wow I just realized how shitty my english was in the first post. I'm not here to have a complaint war with you. All I have ever done to you had an in character reason. Don't want to talk about other guys because I don't know and you dont seem to know much either. Your ridealong puppies always help you, so do the other cops. If you were alone we'd kill just you believe it or not. This complaint thread wouldn't even exist if you didn't take everything personally and oocly and if you didn't have to win everything for what it's worth. You could just walk away, ask us to put our hands up or anything else but you decided to open fire on omar even though nobody was shooting at you and then on top of that you post it in your complaint and call it DMing.

tldr; just solve your shit IC and stop whining like a little bitch
Itachi Uchiha wrote:
BigAssGoat wrote:
After you get killed over and over for 40 minutes, you get proposed a deal you go there and get killed again, then you guys come at pd and tell me to clear you, did you really expect me to just go ahead and do it? Seriously.
You're either stupid or not reading. We don't ride with pubbies we ride with applicants, and I don't recall saying your name in here, it was mainly your boss.

I'm not complain warring anyone either, I'm explaining what I saw happening, nor am I taking it personally but what grove does has passed the limits of ridiculous, and something should be done about that, that's the only reason I've posted this complaint.
The Captain wrote:
Silver is Silver bro.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Even if someone has an absurd request I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to blast them. I said ridealong pubbies so let me correct myself to applicants, which doesnt make any difference to me. Your applicants try to jack our cars and punch us, which is a reason to blast em. We're really not doing mean stuff to anybody but you. So perhaps the problem isn't us but you?
Khamal Tafari
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!
Game Name(s): Khamal_Tafari

Post by Khamal Tafari »

you got rocked. notch_fisher seems like a standup guy
Jon_Sheet wrote:Dice , can you just shutup , i'm not talking with you rage , retard dump jerk
Andrew_David wrote:speaks clearly witch, do you like as i do ?
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

BigAssGoat wrote:Even if someone has an absurd request I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to blast them. I said ridealong pubbies so let me correct myself to applicants, which doesnt make any difference to me. Your applicants try to jack our cars and punch us, which is a reason to blast em. We're really not doing mean stuff to anybody but you. So perhaps the problem isn't us but you?
Regardless of what problem you've got with me (talking about taking it personally) you shouldn't be killing over and over again, on 6:1 numbers, nor should you roll up to cops and shoot them (happened to me and Matteo today, happened to just me yesterday) while they're trying to arrest some dude, and while you have literally nothing to do with it.
The Captain wrote:
Silver is Silver bro.
Brian_Nilex
Game Name(s): Brian_Nilex

Post by Brian_Nilex »

We didn't get involved in the situation at all, We just watched from the inside of our car, After 5 of you killed itachi you started shooting at us for no reason, And you kept stealing our cars as well
Brian Nilex
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

I witnessed Grove Street becoming huge assholes when they get numbers and get bored. They usualy come up to Itachi and ram him for a while, mostly provoking him to chase them, when he does so, they come all gunned up and start shooting him down, continuing to do so until they get bored of it.

I got attacked today because i helped Itachi in one or two situation by jacking the ones who are gay enough to ram him down with a car in a 5v1 battle or lag slamming their cars to stop them. I must admit they eventualy roleplayed but not after they blew up my car and almost killed me, the roleplay eventualy ending up in a quick shoot down.

Oh and Ichiro, about the "ridealong puppies", i can say this about me and Benni, we never shot groves or harm them in any way, only thing we have done is lag slam their cars and/or jacked them so stop being a crybaby and admit it, you go for Itachi whenever you see him unable to defend himself because he is highly outnumbered.

The point is, they keep looking for trouble and keep DMing Itachi whenever they feel like it with little to no roleplay.
Last edited by Robbie Jay on August 4th, 2011, 10:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I don't want to argue with all three of you about this but let's give it a try:
@Itachi: I can kill you as long as I have a valid reason, which I always had.
@Brian: Shut the fuck up.
@Robbie: I don't think we ever targetted Benni as we were laughing it off with him in ventrillo(yes terrible metagaming) We don't keep looking for trouble, neither do we DM we just don't like the way we have been treaten by Itachi and we're not letting it slide. I'd always try to take someone down no matter how many friends he has, that goes for all of us so the outnumber thing is not really an issue. What's up with people complaining about something and then disputing their own case in the same fucking post?
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

BigAssGoat wrote: @Itachi: I can kill you as long as I have a valid reason, which I always had.
Whatever that reason is (never have you actually let me know, except for the "you're a bad cop" which isn't that much of a valid reason) I doubt it gives you the right to kill me over and over again until eventually get bored and stop.

The problem is you have a problem with me but don't really have legit reason so therefor can't make a complain about it, so you decide to provoke and kill me 24/7, which is sort of against the server rules - the killing, that is.
The Captain wrote:
Silver is Silver bro.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i didn't read any of this or watch the video because there are a million words and a million frames. just going to say you need a new reason every time you kill someone, you can't kill on sight

if you have a new reason every time then w/e. otherwise please stop

thank you :)
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Personally I always have a reason to shoot people so I don't feel guilty at all.
You're welcome :)
Wayne_Newton
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Wayne_Newton »

Thanks for posting this video of your terrible roleplay.

Hurf durf 6 niggers with guns surround me, and request a simple task. *turns around and shoots black guy*

Also lol at those irc screenshots, first of all that was said well after the actions in the video, like literally a day later. You take them and post them out of context to make us look bad. When in reality they were jokes to begin with, we didn't really type it in the wrong chat.

If Itachi cared more about roleplay and less about winning the game he wouldn't have this problem to begin with. You've always been a giant douchebag to Grove, ever since you were demoted by Aesop for wrongfully arresting Baseball Steve. You take this game way too serious bro, log off for more than just sleep, you need a break from playing 16 hours a day.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

I don't think it was Aesop but yeah ^^^^
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Wayne_Newton wrote:Thanks for posting this video of your terrible roleplay.

Hurf durf 6 niggers with guns surround me, and request a simple task. *turns around and shoots black guy*

Also lol at those irc screenshots, first of all that was said well after the actions in the video, like literally a day later. You take them and post them out of context to make us look bad. When in reality they were jokes to begin with, we didn't really type it in the wrong chat.

If Itachi cared more about roleplay and less about winning the game he wouldn't have this problem to begin with. You've always been a giant douchebag to Grove, ever since you were demoted by Aesop for wrongfully arresting Baseball Steve. You take this game way too serious bro, log off for more than just sleep, you need a break from playing 16 hours a day.
Never has this happened nor do I recall arresting Baseball Steve wrongfully. Never was I a douchebag towards Grove and in all honestly I don't understand what your problem is with me. Are you mistaken me for somebody else?

I do care about roleplay and I have been roleplaying with Yakuza, I have been roleplaying with Triads, I have been roleplaying with Freddo's gang since they have always seemed willing to rp. You on the other hand have been dicks towards me for literally no reason and never have you shown you're up for an actual rp situation.

As for that scenario, you sms'd me about meeting with you for that deal, even if you've killed me endless times I still accepted, I ran into a car full of groves that were shooting at me, you killed me and then came to the PD asking to be cleared, how much can one take? If you're going to kill someone over and over for 40 minutes then expect him to role play with you, then you my friend are a retard.
The Captain wrote:
Silver is Silver bro.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Wasn't Baseball Steve back then but I hope this refreshes your memory:
[07:50:01] Etzio_Zed says: FREEZE!
[07:50:08] Azikiwe_Bakari says: I'm frozen like a motherfucker
[07:50:14] * You were Tazed by Itachi_Uchiha for 8 seconds.
[07:50:14] * Itachi_Uchiha shoots with his Tazer at Azikiwe_Bakari, and tazed him.
[07:50:15] Omar_Brown: instant tazed =\
[07:50:19] * Itachi_Uchiha pushes you down to the ground and puts you in handcuffs.
[07:50:19] * Itachi_Uchiha pushes Azikiwe_Bakari down and puts him in handcuffs.
[07:50:23] Azikiwe_Bakari says: The fuck are you doing boys
[07:50:24] You've commited a Crime ( Resisting Arrest ). Reporter: Itachi_Uchiha.
[07:50:24] Current Wanted Level: 1
[07:50:27] Azikiwe_Bakari says: Really?
[07:50:29] Itachi_Uchiha says: Yes really
[07:50:30] Azikiwe_Bakari says: Arrest for what
[07:50:37] Itachi_Uchiha says: Next time, perhaps you're going to put your fuckin' hands up, aye?
[07:50:39] Azikiwe_Bakari says: You didn't ask me to put my hands up
[07:50:45] Azikiwe_Bakari says: What the fuck is this
[07:50:49] Omar_Brown says: stupid ass rookies
[07:50:49] * Etzio_Zed drags Omar_Brown back to the car.
[07:50:55] Etzio_Zed says: (( i got 3 ))
[07:50:56] Mumia_J_Bale: shiieet
[07:50:58] * Etzio_Zed throws Omar_Brown in the back of the car.
[07:51:05] Omar_Brown: you're not even wanted
[07:51:07] Mumia_J_Bale: 4 mins, 1k fine
[07:51:11] * Etzio_Zed drags Azikiwe_Bakari back to the car.

Then arrestet with just one star for resisting arrest. Lewis said you'd be punished but I guess it hasn't been delivered yet.
Now let's get back to you taking everything oocly, even IC accusations to participating in the mat running business.
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

You had your warning when you were being chased as far as I remember, I wasn't the one to arrest you either. You weren't a Grove member at the time if I remember correctly, nor did I know it was you.

If you think I started being a jerk to grove after this event then you're wrong, as I didn't even remember it.

Again I have no problem with any of you, apparently you do, I tried to ignore you but you pushed it over the limits of ridiculous, the kos, the killing over and over, dudes telling me you're on /find Itachi 24/7 , the provoking, I don't know really who's being the child here but I posted this complaint because I want all the above to stop.
The Captain wrote:
Silver is Silver bro.
BigAssGoat

Post by BigAssGoat »

Your memory's fucked up. Go get some sleep.