MagC

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Wootcannon

MagC

Post by Wootcannon »

MagC are being utterly ridiculous, I understand that (and am very grateful for) admins have been dealing with it in some bloody funny ways, but it's taking the piss where we're just getting constant death convoys on us (grove), they'll make a token attempt at an IC reason to do it every now and then but generally they just show up 3-5 on 1 with AK47's. It seems that as they were the first gang to get properly organised, they're now throwing their weight around, recruiting a lot of people (I don't think I need to go into detail on the quality of said recruits) and demanding to control everything without cost or repercussion based on size alone. They've also started fights with us at points despite having no claimers available.

Can you jail them for a day or something this time?
Darnell_Denroy

Re: MagC

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

3/4 of the current Magc members are old members, like 2009/2010 members. It isnt massrecruiting, its getting back the OGs. Also I talked to a few of the members yesterday about not Death Convoying, I guess they didnt really hear me out. ( I would say more, but I've been up all night, not up for typing atm)
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Wootcannon

Post by Wootcannon »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:3/4 of the current Magc members are old members, like 2009/2010 members. It isnt massrecruiting, its getting back the OGs. Also I talked to a few of the members yesterday about not Death Convoying, I guess they didnt really hear me out. ( I would say more, but I've been up all night, not up for typing atm)
Oh yeah, you guys have a fucking massive core of members, but when we've been hanging out if you see some new turd starting random fights there's a good chance he's in Mag C the next day pulling the same shit.
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

It's a pointless war in the making tbh, MagC are the only ones who want it.. What cause Chris Bell got taken out? Pointless reason.. The server is just over a week in and you guys are ruining it.. No one wants to log on at certain times any more because you cant control your egos. You have big heads because of how well organised you were from the start. Just end the war, let SZR build up and get settled in.. Wheres the fun in an unfair war?
Grove Street Families - Carl "CJ" Johnson
Wayne_Newton
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Wayne_Newton »

Hey man let's not make threads like these. You said it yourself, the admins are already aware of the situation so let's not give MagC any more attention, they're not worth our time. And to be honest it makes us look bad too.
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

Wayne_Newton wrote:Hey man let's not make threads like these. You said it yourself, the admins are already aware of the situation so let's not give MagC any more attention, they're not worth our time. And to be honest it makes us look bad too.
But it's a valid complaint, it's a moderate RP server now, I was @ unity, no mods or admins, 3 guys hacking, a massive DM fest. If I was new to this server i'd be like WTF this isn't roleplay. And with MagC there encouraging the DMing, it isnt fun.
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

It's a little redundant. Just ignore Magc completely and don't give them any reason what so ever to attack you. If mags run up to you talking shit just walk away and ignore them, they'll get the picture or get bored eventually.

We can have fun IC conflicts with some of the better gangs on the server and not have them turn into KOS shit storms, there's no reason to interact with MagC ever, at this point.
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

Wayne_Newton wrote:there's no reason to interact with MagC ever, at this point.
So true.. We been trying to avoid them all day, just extremely annoying that for hour and hours on end we get shot up
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

weird, i remember chris bell giving in to the tables turning last time. i wonder how their egos would be if this happened again?
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
CeeJay

Post by CeeJay »

Dom wrote:weird, i remember chris bell giving in to the tables turning last time. i wonder how their egos would be if this happened again?
Would be good to see the table turning, but we don't want war right now, we want to get organised and let SZR build up and get settled before anything
Darnell_Denroy

Post by Darnell_Denroy »

This thread went from a semi valid complaint, so Grove talking about Magc tings. Good work.

Also, your retarded if you think killing the boss of a gang is a dumb reason to start a war. Go do it IRL and tell me if you lived.
Julius Fontain
Level: 5
Magnolia Crew
Rachael wrote:Moe city was a special case, pretty much added for target practice.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:Are you trying to claim that we work? Fuuuuuuuuck
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Wars don't always have to be OOC spawn camping complaints section spam bitchfests. But obviously MagC seem to be to dumb to realise that and just focus on, "blastin' on foo's."
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:This thread went from a semi valid complaint, so Grove talking about Magc tings. Good work.

Also, your retarded if you think killing the boss of a gang is a dumb reason to start a war. Go do it IRL and tell me if you lived.
Well call me retarded, but I think it's a pretty stupid fucking reason when the person who shot him wasn't even in that gang anymore, or online.
Tor_McKaul

Post by Tor_McKaul »

Wayne_Newton wrote:
Darnell_Denroy wrote:This thread went from a semi valid complaint, so Grove talking about Magc tings. Good work.

Well call me retarded, but I think it's a pretty stupid fucking reason when the person who shot him wasn't even in that gang anymore, or online.
Notch quitfaction right after he did it and than re joined what less than 24 hours later? Does that just wipe out what he did? Why should we just forget about it cause he quit and rejoined? He drew first blood.
Wayne_Newton

Post by Wayne_Newton »

As I already stated earlier, I invited him back after hours of being death convoyed by magc for something none of us did.
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Post by James_Brewer »

I will say the same thing I've been saying, even if Notch did kill one Mag C, that gives you the right to come after us a couple times not KOS us all day when we're not even retaliating to your attacks. All you're doing really is just killing us without talking or RPing it out, which is what all of you got put in jail for, blown up, put in jail again, and warned for yesterday yet you are still continuing the same thing today.
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

In that case let magc carry on doing it then, it wont be long before every one of them are banned
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Chris_GA
Game Name(s): Chris_Bell

Post by Chris_GA »

Everyone from magc stop posting here, Thanks.

-I Got 17 Reason's for yall Hataz, straight Hollow Tips-
-64 Flavors of straight DROP-
Circum_Chastity wrote:Name: Circa_Cassidy
Reason for ban: Hack owning MagC

Plea for unban: Plz.

ps. I'll only use hacks to kill MagC.
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

So this means that Grove Street is sceard to fight and trying to get mag c out of server? Oh cmon this isn't a grove then. Grove has always fighted back no matter what even 1x5.
Kagawa_Takahashi
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Kagawai_Takahashi

Post by Kagawa_Takahashi »

So you're saying because Grove are using there brains and not retaliating to MagC's high ego that its not Grove Street? Yeah i'll admit i may not support some of the shit Grove do especially when they're griefing other peoples events and such but, It doesnt give MagC the right to "Attempt" at griefing them off the server death convoying them the way they are.
Ryo *Crybaby* Hiroki
havent seen a great gang, yakuza is pretty shit too. everyone is pretty shit thats why they are playing games, thats what you do.
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Darnell_Denroy wrote:3/4 of the current Magc members are old members, like 2009/2010 members. It isnt massrecruiting, its getting back the OGs. Also I talked to a few of the members yesterday about not Death Convoying, I guess they didnt really hear me out. ( I would say more, but I've been up all night, not up for typing atm)
Seems like the leadership of Mag C is fine, but when you guys aren't around, your members are utter fucking shit. I warned and jailed a few people last night for being assholes, and they continued to try and be shit after being warned, eventually putting all but one of them in jail.

Chris, you're a good dude and you set a good example of what people should do on this server in terms of roleplay and general behaviour, but you need to get someone responsible in leadership for when you aren't around.
Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
anarchcow
Game Name(s): Eliad_Asulin

Post by anarchcow »

Chris_GA wrote:Everyone from magc stop posting here, Thanks.
Everyone in Grove stop posting here, thanks.

This is a goddamn silly/useless thread. If you already see admins taking action then you shouldn't post at all in the forums about it, especially considering this is only affecting us.

I don't know the details but when I return I'd like to find out; dealing with a horde like MagC has always called for defense.. Kicking a beehive and not expecting to get you and all your friends stung to shit is ignant.
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Ari_Papadopoulos wrote: Chris, you're a good dude and you set a good example of what people should do on this server in terms of roleplay and general behaviour, but you need to get someone responsible in leadership for when you aren't around.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((