Mafia!

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Adj

Mafia!

Post by Adj »

Gang Name: Mafia
Gang Description:
(( No original theme, I don't care. Our history is the Mafia's SZR history. I'll make this original by replacing the usual wall of text with a new epic movie: ))

http://www.annedejong.com/img/flashmovies/mafiareturns/

Why?: For the sake of tradition!

Under my command the Mafia has known great times. Those people are still loyal to me and have faith in my leadership. It is unfortunate that so little of them still play, but they might come back when things are more like old times. Under my command the history will not be forgotten. Old relations, old members, old traditions, they will remain a part of us.

Members

In game name/forum name *leaderflag

Leader:
Calogero_Vizzini / Adj*

Rank 6:
Gia Sorrentino/Gia*,
Johnny Sciacca/Johnny Forelli*,
Adrian Recchio/Adrian_Recchio*,
Ron_DeCicco/Ron_Jakobs*

Rank 3:
Marco Bling/Marco Bling
Pauila Moreski/Nunz
Giorgino Luca/Giorgino Luca
Peter Conti Peter
Salvatore_Acardi/Dan Platus

Skins, int, whatever
We'll do with whatever is already scripted (as long as it's the mansion) at first. If it could be better, we'll deal with that later.
Jason_Bourne
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Mafia!

Post by Jason_Bourne »

Haha oh that video, hope to see more like it! Hope to see you return yet again old chap.
David 'The love guru' Webb - INTERNET SEDUCTION MASTER OF SZR
Enjoyable in 69 ways

*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /me gets a grin on his face.
*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /me rips those pants off Rebeca.
*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /accept sex
*Al_Yu* [David_Webb]: /su 76 Prostitution
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

Of course, support.

btw I loved the video
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

ohh well, I fully support this.
Robbie Jay
Game Name(s): Robbie_Jay

Post by Robbie Jay »

Awesome video! Can't wait to see you guys around!
zeck
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by zeck »

Good luck ADJ
Wong wrote:
I went to my room and lay down on my bed and started to think how I will bring that’s car I asked my self this question more than once but suddenly my uncle came and said can I go inside the room?
I told him yes you can my uncle came
Sergi_Kirov
Game Name(s): Sergi_Kirov

Post by Sergi_Kirov »

Can't wait to have SSF back.
Dan_Platus

Post by Dan_Platus »

Had a great experience back when adj hired me and I gained a lot of skills from it. I hope we'll bring this back and make the best out of it.
Wayne_Newton
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Wayne_Newton »

Sergi_Kirov wrote:Can't wait to have SSF back.
I thought SSF was the shit version of Mafia?
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

I like this vidoe also i like the vidoe director , Good luck.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Adj

Post by Adj »

Wayne_Newton wrote:
Sergi_Kirov wrote:Can't wait to have SSF back.
I thought SSF was the shit version of Mafia?
The Sicilian Security Firm was founded at the end of july, 2008, by me. ALL the shots in the video are from the SSF, which has known great times for long periods. People claim it slowly got worse when I weren't around, only since about a year ago.

You better not talk shit about the Sicilian Security Firm.
Wayne_Newton
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Wayne_Newton »

I was just confused not talkin any shit.
Tor_McKaul

Post by Tor_McKaul »

Great vid Adj,

I give full support to Cal bringing mafia back, he definitely deserves it.

p.s i hope johnny sciacca is coming back aswell!!
Ari_Papadopoulos
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ari_Papadopoulos »

Lisye_Buck: this aint fucking role play **
Lisye_Buck: this is fucking retard **
Lisye_Buck: thats bullfuck **

Report from Jay_daWop_Gomezabino: cops arrested me, put me in the car so turtle would bite me to death

Report from Kate_West: (( i will your mother and sister and sisterfucker ))
Dr_Ferron1

Post by Dr_Ferron1 »

i loved the vid support good luck :)
Yul_Brennar
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Yul_Brennar »

Oh how i remember that video great times, Can't wait to see the mafia hit its peak once again.
Yajirobe_Toro.

Yakuza.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Seriously, why do none of you read?
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

i don't see enough of the good mafia leadership online doing stuff to warrant this at the moment

get more active, get newbies more involved in your stuff, and do more things people outside mafia can enjoy. i'd ask you to "maintain your rp" but i'm sure that won't be a problem for mafia :)
Masami_Saburo

Post by Masami_Saburo »

I like this video and you had many experiences pre-wipe mafia leadrship,so,good luck .
Yoshihara
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Here are some pictures of a small meeting with these guys in the pictures.

Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Clayton_Carmine

Post by Clayton_Carmine »

My first encounter with some of your guys today was not very well rp-ed. It seems that one of your newest members, our old member joined your faction after quiting ours. We roleplay the blood in, blood out. So as of course we killed the man. Thus I was behind some of your members and they told me to stop, and asked to speak with my leader. (by that they meant Notch) It appears Notch did the Blood In, Blood out. "hit". They started talking with us we said that it is a rule we have and they pulled out weapons and started shooting Notch. We got away and then I was near a machine and they started shooting and chasing me again without saying anything. Please take notice of this and fix this within your faction as Im not saying this faction shouldnt be made, but your members need to learn the simple rules in order to not create problems when its offical. Im not trying to troll or hate but just saying can you speak to your members about this.

BTW if admins do their "Dont post inless your in the gang for this" I would like to show

Please don't post "support" or "do not support" in gang apps without giving examples of their contributions or constructive criticism, respectively.

I gave my criticism in a respectful way as the rules say.
Nunziata_Nuccia

Clayton_Carmine wrote:My first encounter with some of your guys today was not very well rp-ed. It seems that one of your newest members, our old member joined your faction after quiting ours. We roleplay the blood in, blood out. So as of course we killed the man. Thus I was behind some of your members and they told me to stop, and asked to speak with my leader. (by that they meant Notch) It appears Notch did the Blood In, Blood out. "hit". They started talking with us we said that it is a rule we have and they pulled out weapons and started shooting Notch. We got away and then I was near a machine and they started shooting and chasing me again without saying anything. Please take notice of this and fix this within your faction as Im not saying this faction shouldnt be made, but your members need to learn the simple rules in order to not create problems when its offical. Im not trying to troll or hate but just saying can you speak to your members about this.

BTW if admins do their "Dont post inless your in the gang for this" I would like to show

Please don't post "support" or "do not support" in gang apps without giving examples of their contributions or constructive criticism, respectively.

I gave my criticism in a respectful way as the rules say.
Well blood on blood is once not third times, you've killed Jhonny third times and Notch killed me either is that too blood on blood and do you call that rp ? you better step at your line , also Chris bell was right to start a war with you!, also here is the story

Well i was rolling with Jhonny then we met up with Notch Fisher a grove member and Basesell a grove member, they told me to stop then i stopped they started throws words to Jhonny about why he did quit but Jhonny logged off due his network, after you logged off Jhonny reconnectioned i went to him then i saw a bunch of grove telling him blood to blood to start a warso they killed him then came again and once again i told them you can't touch him because he's a part o f us and we can discussion about that then Notch answered me stay out of it shitface, i told him why would i if I'm an official on him? then he pulled out the gun shot me then i pulled outta my gun and shot BNotch and Baseball but they killed me because they were 2 and they killed Jhonny after all of that we called James Brewer to complain about their actions then he hung out the phone also that Notch was saying before all of this shit ''FUCK SICILIANS HAHAH'' and ramming us like we're retardeds , also dont tell me that only after him half the server hateing him, and now we done with him.

I gave my criticism in a respectful way as the rules say.[/quote] also aren't you that one logged to aviod death and you've got kicked from grove about 5 minutes ago? that's what Jhonny have said to me.
Pauila_Moreski
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Yep, well you guys i had leaved grove yesterday had a few words with James etc etc,
Today i came in i was rolling with nun these guys come and start bothering us They tell me to go out of the car and go with them, I dont go out of car then with nun we go sici shop we talked as nun said bla bla bla you know that.

You killed me 3 times is that Blood in x3? or i don't get it. The point is that we were just chilling and you started this.

And don't log to abboid Clayton and then make an an /ad Grove Lt's suck!
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
Nunziata_Nuccia

Okay guys that's enough cut posting here, if you want to complain about him talk with Calogero IG dont forget this not the fit place to discuss on. Thanks
Pauila_Moreski