Los Santos Shadows.

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Kriss

Los Santos Shadows.

Post by Kriss »

10:53 PM, Las Venturas.

Alex were working as builder in one of Las Venturas builder firms. His boss was pretty agresive and angry all the time. Alex were building one of the walls with bricks and cement. Then suddenly his boss shouts: '' Ay, Lex come over here. '' Alex puts down all his building instruments turns around and goes to his boss. Alex: '' What's up? ''.Boss punched Alex in face and walked away.

When everyone was leaving job in evening, Alex saw his boss... Alex sneaked to him from back and made one hit in his head with hammer. Boss fell down on the ground. Alex was saying: ''That's for hitting me.'' Boss was knocked out. Alex crouched down and made few more hits into his head with hammer.

Cops found boss dead boddy in next morning and noticed that boss is dead.

Cops were looking and searching for Alex.

After four years. 14:41 PM, Bone county.

Alex is sitting on ground and cleaning his gun. Than suddenly someone crawls up from behind and pulls gun to his back of the head, Alex slowly turns around and stares at that man with the gun, after 10 second he realised that it his brother Angelo.

They both sat down and just talked for about 10 minutes. Then they realized that they are hungry. Alex and Angelo went down the hill and saw black jeep driving past, they stoped the jeep and threw driver out and drove off.

They were driving for like three hours,after that they find open store in Dillimore, they walked inside the shop.

After ten minutes they walked out of shop with full sack of food and drinks. Two masked men jumped of shop roof and started beating them up with their baseball bats. Both men took their car,food and money. Angelo wasn't bet up that much as Alex was. He dragged Alex behind shop and they took rest in they carboard boxes.

Next morning they both woke up and feel really big pain in their heads and backs. Alex asked: ''Angelo, what the fuck happened yesterday?'' Angelo answered: ''We both get fucked up by two masked male's with baseball bats, damn. '' Alex: ''Uhh, I won't let it stay like this,there is big city up the hill called Los Santos, we wil go there. '' Angelo: Alright, if you say so! ''

Alex and Angelo were walking around the town to walk to Los Santos.

They met their old friends Elliot and Johnny.

After having conversation, they all decided to make organization called ''Los Santos Shadows'' .

I think I am here long enough to create a faction, and I'm pretty sure that I'm capable of leading it. I'll try to bring as much rp as I can, and I'll make sure that my faction is going to good place to stay in. Also most of us are really active.

Alex_Mancini / Kriss

Elliot_Mancini / Ellioto/center]
Angelo_Mancini / Adriano

Johny_Gibson / Johny_Gibson

Shawn_Nikolas / Shawn Nikolas

Rank 7 - Boss

Rank 6 - Underboss

Rank 5 - Adviser

Rank 4 - Captain

Rank 3 - Soldier

Rank 2 - Mademan

Rank 1 - Associate

Rank 0 - Outsider

Last edited by Kriss on August 26th, 2011, 10:31 am, edited 11 times in total.
Kriss

Re: Los Santos Shadows.

Post by Kriss »

Member list updated.
Also thing called ''Media'' added.
Ellioto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ellioto »

This should be moved to old/denied apps.
Adriano

Post by Adriano »

Skins ld 223 272 59 147 216 233
Ellioto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Ellioto »

What the hell dude, no one gave you permission to use this, I even contacted Alex, he haven't gave you any permission to use this, seriously dude, go fuck yourself.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

you can't take over an app without the approval of the author or it's plagiarism