Clayton_Carmine banned today

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Clayton_Carmine

Clayton_Carmine banned today

Post by Clayton_Carmine »

I was banned for vehicle hacks when right when i landed I did /re its even in the logs probley, I would like some confirmation or something on this cause I got rid of my hacks about 1 1/2 years ago when i was banned for that mp5 which i confessed of. I just wanna get back in the game and play because me, Lee_Young, Johnny and Jonah were flying around. Again, would like more info on this if possible thank you for reading.
DUMB IDIOT 2

Re: Clayton_Carmine banned today

Post by DUMB IDIOT 2 »

I first noticed this at the empty pier, when I accidentally hit your plane and you remained on 1000.0 hp despite bouncing upwards, so I reported you. I also took these screenshots right before you were banned. You can see your plane bouncing up due to collisions, and no repairs being done, while your plane stays on 1000.0hp. I don't think lying is a very good idea at this point.
Attachments
Clayton.jpg
Clayton.jpg (1 MiB) Viewed 3112 times
Clayton_Carmine

DUMB IDIOT 2 wrote:I first noticed this at the empty pier, when I accidentally hit your plane and you remained on 1000.0 hp despite bouncing upwards, so I reported you. I also took these screenshots right before you were banned. You can see your plane bouncing up due to collisions, and no repairs being done, while your plane stays on 1000.0hp. I don't think lying is a very good idea at this point.
Hmm, Good work. I guess you had nothing better to do then follow me across LS just to try and figure out that if i was hacking or not, why dont you go mind your own business, It's not like we were flying into people at all, We were just flying around SA so thanks for ruining our fun.

This guy actually proved how i got banned, good work by him. Maybe give him something for it, I dont mind if i get unbanned or not, I do really enjoy this server but its your guys choice and i fully respect it. And its funny cause i actually did /repair.

Hell, If it would be any better or just a joke, I'll even post a video of me saying sorry XD, Just remember (watch the video)

Youtube Video: show

EDIT: Also i dont know if this helps but before i get in any gunfights or anything I always turn it off, cause I dont think anyone can complain that if I use Health hacks or not, I always shut them off and only use them when im flying or im driving the LA Lakers Mobile
Last edited by Clayton_Carmine on August 12th, 2011, 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dig_Bicks
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Dig_Bicks »

I SHOULDN'T POST HERE
Last edited by Dig_Bicks on August 12th, 2011, 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
[16:45] <mrado> Nutt3rz: can i have naked pictures of you

[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: Who knoes Gia_Sorrentino **
[15:53]** Drummer Jhonny_Mclanne: He fuckign Pwns **
Siente_MiPolla wrote:This topic sucks and yall can go furnicate yourself.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

Dig_Bicks wrote:Funny how when you were in Grove you were telling me about how have sobeit installed and you just disable it with F12 and take the key off your keyboard(yeah right) every time you log in. Now you're saying you removed it over a year ago. Stories aren't adding up. If you want any chance of being unbanned you need to stop lying right now and just confess.
Not to break up your party but he admitted it in the post above (dont warn me again juke)
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Zaph

Post by Zaph »

Yeah, what Slop said.
<Ando> lets fucking make out.
)) <> ((
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Clayton_Carmine wrote:
DUMB IDIOT 2 wrote:I first noticed this at the empty pier, when I accidentally hit your plane and you remained on 1000.0 hp despite bouncing upwards, so I reported you. I also took these screenshots right before you were banned. You can see your plane bouncing up due to collisions, and no repairs being done, while your plane stays on 1000.0hp. I don't think lying is a very good idea at this point.
Hmm, Good work. I guess you had nothing better to do then follow me across LS just to try and figure out that if i was hacking or not, why dont you go mind your own business, It's not like we were flying into people at all, We were just flying around SA so thanks for ruining our fun.

This guy actually proved how i got banned, good work by him. Maybe give him something for it, I dont mind if i get unbanned or not, I do really enjoy this server but its your guys choice and i fully respect it. And its funny cause i actually did /repair.

Hell, If it would be any better or just a joke, I'll even post a video of me saying sorry XD, Just remember (watch the video)

Youtube Video: show
what made you think it was a good idea to have hacks installed
Clayton_Carmine

lukesea wrote:
Dig_Bicks wrote:Funny how when you were in Grove you were telling me about how have sobeit installed and you just disable it with F12 and take the key off your keyboard(yeah right) every time you log in. Now you're saying you removed it over a year ago. Stories aren't adding up. If you want any chance of being unbanned you need to stop lying right now and just confess.
Not to break up your party but he admitted it in the post above (dont warn me again juke)
BTW I did remove it a year ago, when my internet was out when to my brothers house and downloaded it onto a thumb drive and reinstalled it onto my PC cause i had playing Single Player.
Clayton_Carmine

Eh, being banned isnt that bad, I've become admin on 2 RP servers while i have been banned. Thanks SZR for banning me, I enjoy make these servers cause they accept my awesome mapping and scripting skills. Peace NIGGAS, trash this post cause i aint going to be back thanks.