Businesses

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Lemmy_Kilmister
Game Name(s): Space_Obama

Businesses

Post by Lemmy_Kilmister »

I would like you to add player owned businesses. So that players can buy and sell their own businesses. Here are some of the different businesses that they should be able to buy, 24/7, fastfood, club, ammunation & clothes shop.

Here are some commands :
/help biz (displays all /biz commands)
/biz buy (buy the business)
/biz sell (sell the business)
/biz name [name] (change the business name)
/biz collect (collect the money from the business)
/biz upgrade [name] (upgrade the business to another shop, 24/7, fastfood, clothes shop etc.)
/biz open (open the business)
/biz close (close the business)
/biz fee (set the entrance fee)

//Space_Obama
Lemmy Baxter - The legendary wannabe* taxidriver!
*as long as our application aren't accepted I'm counted as a wannabe...
Kriss

Re: Businesses

Post by Kriss »

I am supporting this. But, I think it's not needed for now.
Lemmy_Kilmister
Game Name(s): Space_Obama

Post by Lemmy_Kilmister »

Kriss wrote:I am supporting this. But, I think it's not needed for now.
You have got a point, most of the players haven't got enough money yet. Maybe we need a bigger playerbase also.

Space_Obama
Lemmy Baxter - The legendary wannabe* taxidriver!
*as long as our application aren't accepted I'm counted as a wannabe...
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

please lay out your plan on how the businesses work

you know, not the existing part, the business part
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

If there's some rare way to get them. If everyone has one they'll be useless.
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

You don't need commands to open a business, it's all about roleplay. A good example is long-time known Teahouse Law Firm. You need some people and initial capital and you have to find a way how to compete with the rival businesses.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

Miquel Lacoste wrote:You don't need commands to open a business, it's all about roleplay. A good example is long-time known Teahouse Law Firm. You need some people and initial capital and you have to find a way how to compete with the rival businesses.
same with the sici shop
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

I've played other servers with this system. It's really neat. Basically players can buy a business such as an Ammu, clothes shop, 24/7, and they would need to stock it regularly by driving trucks to their business, and stock would be the number of items that could be bought in the shop before it had to restock. For example if a shop has 500 stock, and 480 people come and buy a phonebook, the stock would be 20/500, and they would need to go and get a certain truck at the restock point and bring it to their shop to restock. You could buy different kinds of businesses too. An ammunation would sell bullets for weapons, armor and weapon accessories. Clothes shops would sell accessories such as watches, bandanas, masks and glasses to add to your skins. 24/7's just sold typical 24/7 items. I would expect it would cost a couple of millions to buy a business though.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
The Captain

Post by The Captain »

He is suggesting other thing here. That shit is great but it needs lot of work. First of all you need to add delivery man job so peoples will be abble to fill the bussines, second all 24/7's must be bussines, bincos too (/buyclothes skin id), bars too so as clubs, car dealerships can be bussines, advertisement central can be bussines. Also you can add ammunations for vest, guns like shotguns, mp5's and maybe spas12 (or all if ya want to do it)
Now how it works.
Let's say i buy an 24/7, i am setting it's name Rockstar Corp, then setting the prices (example cell-phone 300, phonebook 6000 etc.) Hiring a delivery boy to fill my bussines up (poop sockers will love that job). Every person using my bussines i get money. Example: Whne you buy a phonebook from my bussines i can check the bussines stock and get my money.
Lemmy's cmds working perfect for that shit. Also owners can set entrance fee, open close his/her bussines.
Now because we all know that szr is a place that peoples poop socking money like crazy, you can set it like only families can own bussines and probably only one or two biz.
╔══╗♪
║██║ ♫ ♫
║(●)║
╚══╝
.ılı.-------Volume-------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min●- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
Never stop the music!