Drug Dealer job

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Lemmy_Kilmister
Game Name(s): Space_Obama

Drug Dealer job

Post by Lemmy_Kilmister »

I miss the old drug dealer job, you know when you could buy seeds and grow your own pot. I think that you should bring the old drug dealer job back!

For the ones that haven't used this system before: You go to a special spot and type /buy seed [amount] then you go to another spot and enter a tractor, then you type /cultivate. Then it appears checkpoints and you drive to them. When it's finished you just need to wait about 20 minutes until can see pots, then you go to the pots and type /harvest and then you get pot!

//Space_Obama
Last edited by Lemmy_Kilmister on August 15th, 2011, 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lemmy Baxter - The legendary wannabe* taxidriver!
*as long as our application aren't accepted I'm counted as a wannabe...
Josh_Moore

Re: Drug Dealer job

Post by Josh_Moore »

first of all it's /harvest not cultivate to get the pot, and this is the old dd that was a new one, people did not like it for some reason
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

i did like planting weed, just started disliking it when you had to wait for like 8 hours to get your pot
Hare
kinda dump

Post by Hare »

No it was really shit because nobody was ever a drugdealer since everyone had their own fucking stockpile of weed. Atleast now people buy the shit. It was also probably because of trunks / flockers but for gods sake don't bring those back
Mick

Post by Mick »

Leave it alone, keep it as it is.