/seatbelt

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Lemmy_Kilmister
Game Name(s): Space_Obama

/seatbelt

Post by Lemmy_Kilmister »

Alright, I think it would be cool to add seatbelts.
If you are not wearing seatbelt, you should lose more health in crashes.
The cops should also be able to /checkbelt [id] to see if they are wearing seatbelts.
This would add a lot more roleplay.
Lemmy Baxter - The legendary wannabe* taxidriver!
*as long as our application aren't accepted I'm counted as a wannabe...
Terrence
Donut Chaser

Re: /seatbelt

Post by Terrence »

it's as simple as this:
/me buckles his seatbelt
/me unbuckles his seatbelt

!F or !Enter::
SendInput {enter down}
Sleep 500
SendInput {enter up}
Sleep 1000
SendInput t/seatbelt{enter}
Sleep 1000
Return
people would probably do something like this anyways
Raul Parker
Aiden Davis
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

I don't think it would add a lot of roleplay. It'll be just like what /repair became pre-wipe, where you had to stop a car, turn off its engine, open the hood, repair it and then turn shit back on. It was annoying, all it added was people getting annoyed.

Do you have a sort of reward in mind for people who take the risk and don't buckle their seatbelt, or would it just be a thing you have to do to avoid not losing health or getting a $100 internet ticket?
Jak

Post by Jak »

Jimothy_Rome wrote:I don't think it would add a lot of roleplay. It'll be just like what /repair became pre-wipe, where you had to stop a car, turn off its engine, open the hood, repair it and then turn shit back on. It was annoying, all it added was people getting annoyed.

Do you have a sort of reward in mind for people who take the risk and don't buckle their seatbelt, or would it just be a thing you have to do to avoid not losing health or getting a $100 internet ticket?
^ This..

Also buckling your seat belt everytime you get in a car is annoying as hell, most people would forget and end up losing alot of HP, all theyre going to do is go get more HP from a sprunk machine..

Also new players to the server will get confused on why their health is lowering & will probably end up dying be like "Wtf I die randomly?!" then quit...
Jack Filko
Lucifers Lycans MC President

View our faction topic.

http://szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24909
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

Bottom line you can't force people to roleplay, and when you do it just adds unnecessary frustration.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ