Shawn

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Shawn Nikolas
Game Name(s): Shawn Nikolas

Shawn

Post by Shawn Nikolas »

Hello,Im banned for no reason,today when i logged in it says "You are banned from this server",Without REASON,i dont know why!.

IG name : Shawn Nikolas.
Rabid
Server Moderator
Server Moderator
Game Name(s): Rabid Barkley

Re: Shawn

Post by Rabid »

You haven't posted since the 7th so maybe you figured out why you were banned or you relogged and was able to connect successfully. In any case, in the future let us know if its working or not. I've been sitting here at my computer for 3 days straight without moving to eat, drink or use the restroom. I've just been sitting here frantically refreshing this thread every five seconds hoping that you post something soon. I AWAIT YOUR REPLY MY FRIEND. I AWAIT..
Days since last accidental self-banning: 0

Is a online contest winner.
Shawn Nikolas
Game Name(s): Shawn Nikolas

Post by Shawn Nikolas »

Rabid wrote:You haven't posted since the 7th so maybe you figured out why you were banned or you relogged and was able to connect successfully. In any case, in the future let us know if its working or not. I've been sitting here at my computer for 3 days straight without moving to eat, drink or use the restroom. I've just been sitting here frantically refreshing this thread every five seconds hoping that you post something soon. I AWAIT YOUR REPLY MY FRIEND. I AWAIT..

Hmm,i didnt play for 2 days or 3 ,so when i logged in it says that im banned,im pretty sure that i didnt do anything before i get ...
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

ohhhhh a cliff hanger sentence, the suspense continues stop teasing rabid!!!

(He is trying to say you were banned for a reason and playing ignorant only increases the already annoying process of unbanning you, so give the reason why you were banned, or if you legitimately do not know then at least read the unban me stickies)

Thanks to Colorfinger, here are some fine examples of how not to post an unban me:
Original Subject line: Plz Unban me

Ok i will admit every thing i was useing the driver thing to shoot sideways but i swear to god i forgot about the rule plz unban me i WILL NOT DO THAT EVER AGAIN I SWEAR TO MY GRANDMAS GRAVE.
I know this is a good excuse cut i am new to sa-mp
ANd im really really Sorry

Name In Game Aaron_Butcher
You literally did this exactly, why don't you try reading the unban me forum rules just one more time...

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 69&t=11963
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ