Complaint on Drac_Oh_Nguyen and Matthew_Fong And Columbo Dm

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Billy_Bratford

Complaint on Drac_Oh_Nguyen and Matthew_Fong And Columbo Dm

Post by Billy_Bratford »

Me and My friend Jonathan Reimer we was chilling and then i asked in /o "Were is everyone?" then Justen_Dalas he started getting rude and then he came ramming me and Jonathans car that we was going to paintballing with then i took out my shotgun that i already got in with then shot him then his car blew then we killed him, he came out of hospital/house/gang house and he always came and got killed so we fed up and went away. and for every reason was for him getting rude at /ooc chat and jonathan had probs with him so then me and jonathan went to the skatepark and next to the skatepark there is a building that you can go up we was there and then then he came with a friend i think it was Kei_Li they both started shooting me when i dumped by shotgun by accident cos i thought when i do /dump gun bat my bat goes but i accident had my shotgun in my had so it went... and jonathan was merc like me so he couldnt give me a wep and then we got down from the building and then he came with a car shooting me then "Drac_Oh_Nguyen" came with his police car i said in /s stop then he stopped and i went infront of his car saying im getting shot and then Kei Li Came he hid his gun and then he started talking with the cops like it was nothing... and i said "he has a gun! search him!" Drac Ignored me and carried on walking then he said "im looking for my dog thats lost" then on /do he wrote "you can see Jonathan on that picture" so i said he has a wep why dont you do something he ignored me then i said im calling the real cops i called /call 911 then i said police help im getting shot by a chinese man then i just said Kei for his name as justen said it in chat then "Kei_Li" took out his weapon and started shooting me so i ran and Drac_Oh_Nguyen helped him kill me... that was how it started this is now how the complaint part starts.. I have a friend call "Lucka_Brazzi" And i called him to ask him if i can buy a gun and he told me to go to the beach were the reefers are then he said shotgun for 6k then i said nah im cool then he went away from the beach and my car flew to the beach by accident... 30 mins before i called lucka i told matthew fong that drac was dming me and was helping a guy kill me i said talk to drac then drac and matthew came with a blade lowrider car and i said "did you talk with drac?" i dont think he replied then i got in my car that i got from the carpark near beach it was before i talked to lucka brazzi then they came when i parked my car then they stopped right behind me so i got out and said did you talk with drac like i said ^^^^^ then when he didnt reply i got in my car and matthew was out of his car staring at me then he shot both of my left tires with a desert eagle... then i got out i got no weapons and i didnt think of shooting them i just went on top of there blade and i broke every corner of there car and then drac came out shooting me but i had to avoid by using /q because i had alot of money on me... i had 60k i didnt want to lose it because of dmers. so i /q 'ed and avoided and i know i did something wrong and i already got warned ingame and then today when i logged on matthew or whatever admin was online warned me for avoiding kill and then i got jailed for 10 mins and in jail Drac,Matthew And Columbo they came and shot me as im going to post the screenshots Look underneath to see them shooting me and using spraycans to make my health go and kill me they killed me like 10 times in jail and now i got ss's and now im posting it here so admins can do something...
LOOK DOWN TO SEE MY SS'S
Billy_Bratford

Re: Complaint on Drac_Oh_Nguyen and Matthew_Fong And Columbo

Post by Billy_Bratford »

this is one of the ss's
Attachments
sa-mp-001.png
sa-mp-001.png (549.99 KiB) Viewed 4742 times
Billy_Bratford

Post by Billy_Bratford »

this is one of them shooting
Attachments
sa-mp-006.png
sa-mp-006.png (559.82 KiB) Viewed 4741 times
Billy_Bratford

Post by Billy_Bratford »

I PLEASE WANT A ADMIN TO DEAL WITH THEM OR DO SOMETHING COS I DONT WANT COPS AROUND THE SERVER DMING I DONT WANT A LITTLE JAILTIME IT SHOULD BE LIKE GETTING 2 OF THEM DEMOTED LIKE DRAC OH NGUYEN AND MATTHEW FONG. COLUMBO DIDNT DO NOTHING REALLY BAD HE JUST SPRAYED HIS SPRAYCAN BUT THATS NOT IMPORTANT
ADMIN PLEASE DO SOMETHING COS I WASTED MY TIME AND POSTED A COMPLAINT I NEVER POSTED A COMPLAINT IN MY LIFE COS I DONT REALLY CARE IF I GET BANNED OR NOT BUT I DO CARE IF IT HAS A REASON AND IF IT AINT FALSE.
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

It sounds like the person you were with was attempting to RP with the cops while you were shouting

Billy_Bratford: HE HAS GUN SCHECK HIM NOW
Billy_Bratford: ^^^^^^^^^

I'm sure something happened between that and him killing you, you just aren't telling us.

You don't lose anything when you die in jail, except your dignity. You already lost that by being gutless and logging to avoid.

You broke the rules, you are in the wrong. Treat people how you want to be treated, if you wanted the shit end of the stick to be dealt to the other guy you should have calmed down and tried to RP the situation out. I will talk to them about killing you, you should have just been arrested.
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
mattyy

Post by mattyy »

During the time that you logged to avoid, you shot at Draco and I, why did you leave that out on purpose?
If you want to shoot at us, don't whine that we shoot back at you and saying that you do not want to lose your 60k.

PS. Draco didn't even shoot you when you complained to me about him dm'ing you.
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

Drac Oh is a mod. It's not very smart to log to avoid from a mod/admin.
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Billy_Bratford

Post by Billy_Bratford »

DRAC OH KILLED ME WITH MINIGUN BECAUSE I'M SUCH A HUGE WHINGER. ALSO, I LOGGED TO AVOID DEATH BUT I'M AN IDIOT SO I DIDN'T NOTE THIS IN THIS COMPLAINT, FORGIVE ME!
Billy_Bratford

Post by Billy_Bratford »

i eat dog poo for dinner
Don_Collins
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Don_Collins »

dis nigga mad bro lmao
Layne_Oster wrote:Eh, i just Re-Installed my pc, all working fine. :)
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

Sounds like you got Drac_Ohed bro.
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Apparently you logged to avoid death twice in two hours. Your deaths in jail were part of a rehabilitation program meant to help you reform your rule-breaking ways.

This is really just a complaint thread about yourself.
Jack_Morris

Post by Jack_Morris »

This post is more worthless than my morning poop
Food