The Panther Property Firm

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Kei_Li

The Panther Property Firm

Post by Kei_Li »

Gang Name: The Panther Property Firm
Gang Description: Organization was first opened by Fugi Li, he was guy who worked for Chinese secret service and was spying on USA presidents propertys. After getting dumped and traited by secret service he decided to open a new firm in order to earn money and get revange, he quickly went to japan after his documents and family. He took his wife and his only children and took first flight to Los Santos. After exiting the plane young Kei Li saw three guys dressed in suits following them all over airport. He knew that its strange so he told that to his father, father instantly said ''Kei calm down you are just 15 but you are already acting like a smart superhero.'' They went off the airport and took taxi to City Hall in order to meet mayor they had to pass a huge security check. Hour passed and they finally got a chance to enter mayors office. Fugi threw some strange documents on the table and said that if mayor won't give him a firm he will send these documents to goverment of San Andreas and inform president.
*After two days*
Father was sitting in his office and writing some papers about hiring new workers and he needed loyal Co-Director which he can use for his dirty stuff. A guy entered his office and threw his application on the chair which was placed near the doors. My father liked him by the first looks and started conversation.
Fugi: Wait, who are you?
Stranger: I am the person who will destroy you.
Fugi: What do you mean?
Stranger: I mean, I will kill you.
Stranger took out his gun and killed him, after placing a rose on table with some little paper.
*Five years later*
Years passed and his son Kei Li was old enough to takeover his business. Police said that old mayor threw that hitman on him to gain access to documents which clearly stated that Mayor is selling out cocaine and other ilegall drugs. While he was writing documents his phone started to ring. He picked it up and some strange voice which he did recall of hearing before but he had no idea where.
Stranger: I got your mother with me.
Kei: What do you want? Release her now.
Stranger: I want you to take documents marked with yellow paper in the middle of them, bring them to Las Venturas parking lot near the pyramid.
Kei: Don't do anything stupid I'm on my way.
Kei took the private airplane and went to Las Venturas airport right away. He informed National Guard and LSPD as they had good contact. Swat took positions national guard blocked the all exits of the parking lot so none could enter or exit without notice. Kei took the Turismo and went to the top of the lot. First thing he saw was his mom which was pushed off the roof, he tried to stop it but failed. Hes mom was dead aswell. He went out of the car and asked why they did that. None ever responded. At the end very same guys tried to kill Kei but then a Jon also known as Jonathan Reimer came and took out those hitmans one by one, unarmed and with fists. After taking a lift back to head quaters Kei hired Jonathan as his Co-owner and gave him half of his organization. Both of these guys became like brothers and promised each other to kill the ex-mayor who sent those black suited guys on Kei's parents and regain power in city.
Why?: As i already said to Robert, i want to encourage roleplay in SZR and get it back on foot, it has been my dream to lead a gang ever since i joined SZR, and i think that i have what it takes to lead a gang.

Members

In game name/forum name

Leader: Kei_Li/Kei_Li
Rank 7: Jonathan_Reimer
Rank 6: Thomas_Price
Rank 5:
Rank 4: Willio_Spasghetti
Rank 3:Daniel_Molina
Rank 2:
Rank 1:
Rank 0: Roy_Oster
Desired Skins
Leader Skin
ID:147
Normal Skins
ID:126
ID:127
ID:185
Woman Skins
ID:141
ID:150

HQ:
Big Building infront of PnS in Santa Maria beach.
Last edited by Kei_Li on September 17th, 2011, 3:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Re: The Panther Property Firm

Post by Juke »

2 people is pretty low
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Juke wrote:2 people is pretty low
I'd rather start with two than 10 people who can't rp. But well, i will gather some more people.
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Member list updated. My R0 are not so ''experienced'' but everything comes by time. We will work on their attitude and skills.
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Sorry Double post
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

Isnt skin id 20 a magc dude?
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Carlo Hunto has been kicked since he cleary metagamed.
First he went in our gchat on his alt and after some seconds he said that he cant log on Carlo and then he stated that hes joining with an alt without any test Ic
willio_sayen1

Post by willio_sayen1 »

ur leader skin is a magc leader skin
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Edited gang skins.
Juke
yardmin
yardmin

Post by Juke »

if you're talking about the chris bell skin it's not actually in mag c's skin pool and they're free to use it
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

185 is a yak skin
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Jay_Vegas wrote:185 is a yak skin
Since when yakuza has a black dudes skin?
Jay_Vegas
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Jay_Vegas »

141**
Chief K.

I'm an OG.
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Jay_Vegas wrote:141**
As far as i remember we are allowed to have ANY girl skins even if another faction has the one.
Clayton_Carmine

Post by Clayton_Carmine »

Probley shouldnt be saying anything here, but Kei_Li, Last week or so you were talking with me ooc-ly asking my prewipe name.. I refused to tell you and then you tried to kill me because i refused. I killed you then you cried WAR and if i didnt pay you 500k you would kill me 24/7, this is poor actions and can be very cruel to new players if you do this, this can also make people quit the server and we need players. I just put my 2 cents in.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Clayton_Carmine wrote:Probley shouldnt be saying anything here, but Kei_Li, Last week or so you were talking with me ooc-ly asking my prewipe name.. I refused to tell you and then you tried to kill me because i refused. I killed you then you cried WAR and if i didnt pay you 500k you would kill me 24/7, this is poor actions and can be very cruel to new players if you do this, this can also make people quit the server and we need players. I just put my 2 cents in.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Last week? It was atleast three weeks ago.
p.s I was fishing and you came to my back and started to fist then i shot you and you killed me. There is no need to lie about anything if you are hating a person.
Clayton_Carmine

Post by Clayton_Carmine »

Bullshit. You damn right know that you lied. I dont care about shit players like you anyways, but if your trying to get a gang slot, good luck cause your stupid and your gonna keep making players leave cause your gonna being a dumbass and make them kill you so you can cry "WAR" so fuck off.