Is anyone still playing Minecraft ?

Off Topic forum. Post your youtubes/cats/shit here.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Siente_MiPolla
Game Name(s): Phil_Mycock

Is anyone still playing Minecraft ?

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

As the title say, is anyone playing minecraft ? I'm playing on a server and I'm admin there, if you'd like to try it I'd like to help you guys out with finding a place to build a house with protection and stuff. The server is romanian and most of the players are from romania, some of them are jerks but if anyone bothers you I'll take care of them and make sure they won't bother you anymore if you're around. If you want to play PM me or reply here I guees, I'll hook you up.
Kobayashi wrote:Problem solved had to re-install my pc!
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
Itachi Uchiha
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: Is anyone still playing Minecraft ?

Post by Itachi Uchiha »

Siente_MiPolla wrote:The server is romanian and most of the players are from romania, some of them are jerks but if anyone bothers you I'll take care of them and make sure they won't bother you anymore if you're around.
That's a downside IMO. They usually are idiot jerks and when they hear english they become a lot worse. Is this server official? Do you need paid accounts to play on it or anyone can play?

I bought the game a while ago, thinking I would play it with Ronnie and Etzio, didn't last too long. Only reason I downloaded it last time, was for this CO-OP map that was pretty entertaining.
Youtube Video: show
The Captain wrote:
Scrapz wrote:silver spoon shoved up there ass
Silver is Silver bro.
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

You can play it with cracked clients - http://ge.tt/#!/8IpB4t4/v/0 ( download link for the best cracked client with updates and stuff ) I really do like the game and building stuff, here are some print screens

This is the spawn point, down there under the chunks of dirt, I've made it myself, I know it's pretty much empty but the server has been wiped a week ago I think because it updated to the latest version for the biomes. We'll build more things around the spawn.

This is the dam and the jail.

Here are some houses/buildings created by the players.

These are some pics of my house, it's going to a bunker in the bigger mountain next to the cliff on which I've built my house.

That's my little garden where I grow pumpkins, melons, sugar cane, weath, flowers and a cactus.

Itachi Uchiha wrote: That's a downside IMO. They usually are idiot jerks and when they hear english they become a lot worse. Is this server official? Do you need paid accounts to play on it or anyone can play?

Yes I know they can be idiotic jerks that's why I said that if they want I can help them integrate since they'll be the stranger on the server and I'll protect them from idiots and tell those wankers to stay away from them if they'll just try to piss em off or laugh at them because they're unable to speak english and talk bullshit in romanian.

Some info about the server:

Survival mode.
100 slots
Good connection since it's hosted on a real server and not a PC
Version latest beta 1.8.1
Water and lava are restricted to be placed by players since jerks were going around and putting those all over the place making the map looking like shit, they've been doing that since they can't grief becaue of the protection plugin which the server is running. The map is saved multiple times a day. You can ask an admin and they'll get to you and put it for you without problems.

If you'd like to find out more about it just ask me and I'll gladly give you an answer.
Last edited by Siente_MiPolla on October 5th, 2011, 12:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Herb_von_Toker wrote:party on the left. party on the right. party for your motherfucken right to fight
Davy

Post by Davy »

What the fuck, who would want to play that????? It looks like a digital version of LEGO :psy:

EDIT: Your stuff looks good Phil, but wtf this game.
Last edited by Davy on October 5th, 2011, 12:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Davy wrote:What the fuck, who would want to play that????? It looks like a digital version of LEGO :psy:
You're a fucking douchebag, stay the fuck out of my topic you jerk.
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Ip plox
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Davy

Post by Davy »

Siente_MiPolla wrote:
Davy wrote:What the fuck, who would want to play that????? It looks like a digital version of LEGO :psy:
Woahhh, wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings speaking about a game you play.
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Davy wrote:
Siente_MiPolla wrote:
Woahhh, wasn't my intention to hurt your feelings speaking about a game you play.
lol don't worry I was just being on a ragefest.

I guess it's not a problem if I put the address here since I'm not advertising another SAMP server, but if it's a problem I ask an admin to delete the post as soon as he sees it.

The address is mc.gamebox.ro

The server may look empty some times but it's because of different time zones and school, usually there are between 10-45 players online.

BTW my name there is "sLemn" hook me up if you're getting on.
Davy

Post by Davy »

What do you do in this game apart of building? I mean, you build things like with LEGO, and then play with it, with a character of some sort (MTA Editor-like) or how does it work?
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Davy wrote:What do you do in this game apart of building? I mean, you build things like with LEGO, and then play with it, with a character of some sort (MTA Editor-like) or how does it work?
Minecraft is a sandbox construction game, inspired by Infiniminer, Dwarf Fortress and Dungeon Keeper, created by Markus Persson, the founder of Mojang AB. The game involves players creating and destroying various types of blocks in a three dimensional environment. The player takes an avatar that can destroy or create blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artwork across the various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes.

You can roleplay, make deals with other players, make your own shop, piss off other players by having more diamonds than them.
Davy

Post by Davy »

Siente_MiPolla wrote:
Davy wrote:What do you do in this game apart of building? I mean, you build things like with LEGO, and then play with it, with a character of some sort (MTA Editor-like) or how does it work?
Minecraft is a sandbox construction game, inspired by Infiniminer, Dwarf Fortress and Dungeon Keeper, created by Markus Persson, the founder of Mojang AB. The game involves players creating and destroying various types of blocks in a three dimensional environment. The player takes an avatar that can destroy or create blocks, forming fantastic structures, creations and artwork across the various multiplayer servers in multiple game modes.

You can roleplay, make deals with other players, make your own shop, piss off other players by having more diamonds than them.
It would be solid to make a whole customized city for RP yaa.
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Davy wrote:
Siente_MiPolla wrote:

It would be solid to make a whole customized city for RP yaa.
The mode is adventure/survival so we're not forcing the players to build a house/mine/roleplay, they'll do what ever they feel like as long as won't bother others or destroy the map for the heck of destroying the map. Some of them like to roleplay, open their own house-shop selling materials cocaine and sex.
mattyy

Post by mattyy »

I get dizzy after playing it for like 15 minutes or so :(
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong
Davy

Post by Davy »

mattyy wrote:I get dizzy after playing it for like 15 minutes or so :(
mattyy
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

mc.gamebox.ro

doesn't work
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

So does that link to download it works?
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Chris Hansen
can't find his mod
can't find his mod

Post by Chris Hansen »

MMO Lego sounds like fun
this post was a Serious Post, handcrafted with care for Rachael
David_Lewis
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Post by David_Lewis »

only reason it looks like that is because if it were any less pixelated none of your machines (besides mine pwnt) would be able to play it, this is the beginning of the FUTURE OF GAMING
Dom wrote:you won't be accepted in the PD being that all of us saw your last application which was deleted; it was copy+pasted from an already denied app. if you're gonna plagiarize why wouldn't you do it from an application that was at least accepted? christ
mattyy

Post by mattyy »

Davy wrote:
mattyy wrote:I get dizzy after playing it for like 15 minutes or so :(
mattyy
hello davy

And yes I tried entering, but I couldn't access it.
Dylindia Orio ~ Never forget
Dylan Dios
Matthew Fong
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

One of the guys that doesn't have anything to do with the MC server only that it's hosted in his community and hosting company got his fat fingers in the server files and it spammed with errors, someone needs to break his fingers. It's working now though, sorry.
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Youtube Video: show
Dom
Server Moderator
Server Moderator

Post by Dom »

give me your modpack
<Report> [report] Dominic_Cattano (3): i am Hacker
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

For Dom.
Attachments
KotS Custom Texture.zip
(1.02 MiB) Downloaded 1081 times
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

i'm pretty sure he also wanted the minecraft.jar
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Siente_MiPolla

Post by Siente_MiPolla »

Josh_Moore wrote:i'm pretty sure he also wanted the minecraft.jar
I've posted a link to download the client.

About the server being down: Apparently some wankers find funny flooding minecraft server, not funny jackasses, not fucking funny.