Blood Stone Pirus

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

MaCarthy

Blood Stone Pirus

Post by MaCarthy »

Gang Description:
The Blood Stone Pirus are an African-American street gang who lives in Los Santos, despite the similarities in the name, the Blood Stone Pirus are not part of the Black P. Stones.

Our story:
Long time ago in San Fierro in 1990 I was a boy named Anferny , I was 18 years old I grew in a japanese family , my parents died in an accident while they were trying to save my uncle ,I live with my grandma in a small house.
On the 10th of september 1993 and suddenly when it was 10:00am someone knocked our house door, my grandma told me to open the door , I opened it and it was a surprise, so I just shouted and said "Grandma, its my uncle, he is alive my uncle didn't die , my grandma didnt belive me and she said " Your uncle died two years ago" then my uncle said "Mom" My grandma got shocked and fell down on the ground , I tried to call the hospital and get an ambulance but no one answered my call and my uncle, was so tired, so I didnt know what to do then I remembered that there's someone called Richard in this town, he has many experience in how to drive the ships so I decided to call him and travel to Los Santos so I can treat my grandma there .
* takes out his cellphone *
Anferny says : Hello sir , did I reach Mr.Richard?
Richard says : Yes , who are you?
Anferny says : Im Anferny Robinson and I am looking for a ship driver.
Richard says : you reached the appropriate number but Why do you want a ship driver?
Anferny says : My grandma got shocked and fell down on the ground when she heard my uncle's voice.
Richard says : so your grandma needs a doctor not a ship driver.
Anferny says : yea but when I called the hospital, no one answered my call so I have to travel to Los santos and my grandma can get the appropriate treatment there.
Richard says : Alright so meet me at San Fierro seaport after one hour.
Anferny says : Alright I will be there sir , Thanks for the help.
Richard says : No problem , see you there-Bye.
Anferny says : Bye-Bye.
* hangs up *
I went to my room and I lay down on my bed and started to think how I can get some cash to treat my grandma.I asked my self this question more than once but suddenly my uncle came and said "Can I go inside the room?" I said "Yes feel free to come and sit near me , uncle" my uncle came and said " I know where you can find a job " then I wondered where I can find a job , my uncle said " but you will have to be careful because this job isnt easy as you imagin", I said "Uncle I don't care , all what I am looking for is the job " My uncle said " ok , go search for a gun-shop and work there so you can get cash so fast " I said " I have no time now, my grandma is sick and i have to go to Los santos after 12 mins so what to do?" My uncle said "you can work in Los Santos as an arms dealer because Los Santos is a big city so there you can sell guns and get cash in an easy way also fast"Then i said " ok so let me put my clothes and the things that we need in the bags and go to the seaport".
I put everything we needed in the bags and went to the seaport with my grandma , I met Richard there and then we traveled by the ship to Los Santos and it took like a 5 hours from San Fierro seaport to Los Santos seaport but when we arrived, Richard told me to call the hospital fast and ask for an ambulance because my grandma didn't look well so I just did what he said......when my grandma woke up she asked me about what happened and I told her about everything but this time she didnt get shocked as the first time and this was good because I didn't want to lose another one of my family, Richard went to the town and searched for a house , he found a small one but was proper too.
We went to our new house in Los Santos , my grandma went to her bed to get some rest but I and Richard arranged everything and then I asked Richard to stay with my grandma because I was going to my work , I went to the factory and worked there for 3 hours then I went to the gun-shop and started making guns, I made 50 normal guns in 1 hour and then I started making an useful guns , while I was making guns, my phone started to ring I just thought that it was Richard but it was an unknown guy who asked me for guns , I told him that I sell some of the useful guns and he said, ok, meet me at the bank then hanged up the phone , I went to the bank and sold him the guns then I went to my house and slept when I woke up I found that my grandma who dead in her bed but I didn't know why she died.
I called Richard and i told him to come to my house so we could speak there , he came to the house and we started talking ..........we decided to go to the seaport and take our ship then go in a sailing tour for 1 week .
We went to the seaport and took our ship then we sailed , after one week we arrived at small island and there was a guy called "Shizukanaru", this guy lost his ship while the weather wasnt good and a strong storm struck his ship so we just saved him.
After two days we arrived at north Los Santos , we chose the place as headquarter and there were two guys inside this place, they were sleeping inside the headquarter , we didnt bother them but when they woke up they were wondering what are we doing at their house, We started to speak..and I explained everything...I asked them about their names , the first guy called "Ren" and the other one called "Sarunas" we had a funny time with each other and we became friends...

Why:
I do aware that szr needs more gangs at the moment and I think that I have the ability to run a gang since I was an LT in another families(includes pre-wipe), and being an LT before gave me the enough experience to run this gang, Its right that this is my first time here but we, Blood stone pirus will prove ourselves in this city.

Members:
Anferny_Robinson / MaCarthy
Ren_Jie / Ren Jie
Shizukanaru / Shizukanaru
Richard_Reever / ??
Sarunas_Pickens / ??

Rank names:
Rank7-General
Rank6-colonel
Rank5-Major
Rank4-Captain
Rank3-Sergeant
Rank2-Corporal
Rank1-Private
Rank0-Soldier

Desired Skins:

Male Skins:
Skin ID 21:
Skin ID 22:
Skin ID 176:
Skin ID 143:

Female Skins:
Skin ID 195:
Skin ID 190:

Desired HQ:

Last edited by MaCarthy on October 22nd, 2011, 3:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Josh_Moore

Re: Blood Stone Pirus

Post by Josh_Moore »

i'm sorry but the story is just shit
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Jack_Morris

Post by Jack_Morris »

I dont understand the point of that story
Food
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

I don't like this.
hello
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

I'll try to post a new story soon, I'll do my best and put more effort.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

nice stolen banner you fish.
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

You seem preety decent in-game.
I vouch on this.
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Despite how horrible this app is, gang has been added on a provisional basis. I don't expect much.