Adam_Anderson, Hereby Banished

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Adam_Anderson

Adam_Anderson, Hereby Banished

Post by Adam_Anderson »

... I have every reason to quit, and yet I still go to this server because some people are very nice.
--------------------- HERE WE GOOOOOOO.... :bunchies: ----------------------------
:iss: :arghy: Adrian- Killing me so many time
:whoptc: :btroll: Admin - Banning me for 'reporting help'

--------------------------Get your potatoe chips and grab a seat get ready to read :circlejerk: --------- Made by: :| ----------------------------

Once upon a time,

I had one warning before all this... Just one- In one whole G-damn day, I got more 2 warnings that changed my whole game play.

:arrow: Me, Adrian and others finished playing paintball. Everyone was going some where and leaving and Adrian was the only one that didn't leave just yet. I got in (Oh I wish I haven't, even though I thought he changed) and He tied me up. This wasn't the first time I been tied up, and I knew Adrian was going to kill me because he was heading into the Ammo Store where the shark was. He was so fucking close to throwing me out, and I didn't want to lose my guns... I rather go to jail than losing my money and my guns. I logged out :cripes: . My new 2nd fucking warning.

In jail for 10 minutes, I just sat on the floor and watched words that the admin cussed and yelled at me. He taught me a lesson 'Tutorials' and I didn't want to watch it so I logged out and In. Admin changed the time to 30 minutes. I lay down, ignoring admin to avoid 3rd ban :ashobon:

I finally got out of jail and I let everyone know Im out of jail using /o and I also said to Adrian to leave me alone for a while.
:arrow: He never left me alone. Adrian came, and killed me 2 minutes after being in jail.
I didn't use /report because I know the admin would do nothing but do something to me.

I went to a local S Store, preventing to be found from Adrian Merc skills, and I asked what people thought about admin and adrian.

I left the S store and try avoiding Adrian, But he chased me and I had only one option in mind: WATER.
I went into the ocean and swam away. Adrian flee'd away but the Admin didn't.

I asked for Help: /report - Im in the ocean and Adrian trying to kill me again.

Banished.

Adrian and Admin.... They just Banished me just for what? -Avoiding to not get in any problems.

------Pictures --------- Idc if this is metagaming, I rather metagame to have proof than just say what happened, so shut up-----------------

I did an Ad to see what others thought about what going on.

Adrian chasing me, trying to kill me the 2nd time and Im tired of fighting so I was avoiding him but He doesn't know when to stop.

I asked Admin to stop Adrian but instead he ban me for: Water Evade. I know there is Logging out evade, but I never seen Water evade in rules.

These are the players that were on when all this happened. Adrian is the killer on the list.

Im so sick of Adrian and how he thinks he is the boss of SZR. Everytime I ask for help because he trying to kill me, Adrian responds and say: "How much bullshit can you say, Your such a lier" - He always say that to avoid getting in trouble.

I know I have been a little stupid here and there, but this time this was not really my fault. Please help me.
Josh_Moore

Re: Adam_Anderson, Hereby Banished

Post by Josh_Moore »

if you actually would have read the rules when he made you, you would have avoided the 3rd warning which you probably got for water evading and not for reporting "help"
what these fagmins do is that they don't actually tell you the reason for the warning, or the reason for ignoring you, at least not most of the times
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Adam_Anderson

Post by Adam_Anderson »

Josh_Moore wrote:if you actually would have read the rules when he made you, you would have avoided the 3rd warning which you probably got for water evading and not for reporting "help"
what these fagmins do is that they don't actually tell you the reason for the warning, or the reason for ignoring you, at least not most of the times
Uh huh. Yeah. What would you do if nobody was helping you, a fagot on your back, and a admin who dont care a fuck about what going on? Maybe I would read the rules carefully if you guys weren't so mean to me. The more I get abused like what happened at jail where you guys were shooting me and trying to punch me (I punch back because you guys were shooting me), the more I forget about the rules because it hard to follow the rules when you know someone else is breaking them so you do it too.

Im sorry but your kind of ignoring what's going on right now. Im being bullied on SZR, and I hate to quit. If that's all you guys can do is just sit back and not help players, then that's mainly why people starting to leave SZR. If you think Im wrong, look around first... Half of the time we have 'alot' of players on is when it is around lunch time to 3 pm at where I live.

I know I made bad decisions, but you guys dont have to break the rules just to rub it into my face.
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

nobody is enforcing rules anymore
if you don't want to get killed over and over you should get some friends and get him killed over and over again, that's pretty much szr described in a few words: cops and robbers mixed with gang wars
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
Hippo Congruency
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Hippo Congruency »

seriously, szr
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

It's true, Adrian is a bully.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

I'm not so sure about the 3rd warning but that'll probably be looked into - You didn't mention anything about exploiting a sprunk machine, but then again, you've never been honest about anything.

However, the 2nd warning was for logging to avoid death as you seem to have explained it, and is legitimate.

And still, after 10 people explaining to you what metagaming is, what in character is, what out of character is, you still don't get it. I mean, since the moment you walked in, the only thing you've done is break rules, metagame, complain, harass everyone, ask stupid questions.

Put some effort into being a better player and maybe people will treat you better. The first thing you did when you came onto the server is try and report an admin with a false report about him dming you.
Adam_Anderson

Post by Adam_Anderson »

EDIT: A admin unbanished me, If I get one more warning. Im out of SZR. :ashobon:

Hope I dont do anything stupid and... Adrian... Errmm.. You do what ever, but Im not gonna fight you. You can fucking kill me, but this time im not gonna break the rules.