David Leyam

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

David Leyam
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

David Leyam

Post by David Leyam »

Ayo, I am the real one Dylan_McHarley.
Well i dont know how could i finish this thread even how could i begin with. but yeah i will tell ya admins about whats happened to my user-account ig, in the forum too. :cripes:
My computer <laptop> has been stolen by anonymous person before a relatively long period and i coudn't find it along these period.
In the meantime, I have found it by some gays gave me help,one of them is playing samp called Anferny ig and he is my classmate irl and i really thank them all.
Hence, I tried to login <samp> and since i logged it said immediate banned, even before i typing a password.

In short, what happens to my user-account ig also on the forum? I have no ideas hitherto.
MaCarthy

Re: David Leyam

Post by MaCarthy »

Well mate, someone was using your account and he hacked the whole server, you shouldnt have save your passwords in your laptop, its really your fault.
I hope to see you in game soon, and pay attention to your laptop, this is the second time it happens.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Post your police report concerning your stolen laptop. Clearly you must have filed an official theft report since it's a laptop...
David Leyam

Post by David Leyam »

MaCarthy wrote:Well mate, someone was using your account and he hacked the whole server, you shouldnt have save your passwords in your laptop, its really your fault.
I hope to see you in game soon, and pay attention to your laptop, this is the second time it happens.
god.. a fuckin anonymous hacked the server , shithead.

Yes mate, but in the second time i have already asked to change my passwrod and they said no no.
You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Last edited by David Leyam on November 10th, 2011, 11:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
David Leyam

Post by David Leyam »

Silver_Leo wrote:Post your police report concerning your stolen laptop. Clearly you must have filed an official theft report since it's a laptop...
lol Weird, what you are talking about silver, I haven't told the police about whats happened, actually no need to tell them.
In other words what are you going to say? I am liar!! :btroll:
David Leyam

Post by David Leyam »

lastly,I am waiting you admins eagerly to unban me or something so far.
therefore admins?
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

should be unbanned for his consistent attempts in trying to lie so he can play, now that's what I call determination
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
David Leyam

Post by David Leyam »

Yamoto wrote:should be unbanned for his consistent attempts in trying to lie so he can play, now that's what I call determination
Huh? :dogout:, Yamoto if you can't believe about whats happened either work on your mind or ask Anferny about that.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

can someone from israel actually figure out who these fuckheads are because this shit is dumb
David Leyam

Post by David Leyam »

mkrtich wrote:can someone from israel actually figure out who these fuckheads are because this shit is dumb
Huh mkrtich?.., I know that's dumb also i didn't shirk from my fault, and for advice, everyone makes mistakes no body perfect!
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

so what mistakes did you make

Because Anferny said you got your laptop back 2 days ago - and the last time your laptop was banned from szr was yesterday.

And try to speak english and so forth therefore ok??
David Leyam

Post by David Leyam »

Silver_Leo wrote:so what mistakes did you make

Because Anferny said you got your laptop back 2 days ago - and the last time your laptop was banned from szr was yesterday.

And try to speak english and so forth therefore ok??
two days? i got it today in these moments..
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

i hate you
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

Woah woah Dylan, really? Stop lying, Silver was right when he said that you're lying, I feel sorry because I tried to help you...
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
David Leyam

Post by David Leyam »

MaCarthy wrote:Woah woah Dylan, really? Stop lying, Silver was right when he said that you're lying, I feel sorry because I tried to help you...
MaCarthy, I hand my laptop before two hours and you know that i were in the hopital along two days, weren't you?
Last edited by David Leyam on November 10th, 2011, 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

this is retarded. go play somewhere else
David Leyam

Mkrtich...

Post by David Leyam »

I can't leave szr
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Mkrtich...

Post by mkrtich »

you dont have to go home, but you cant stay here
Miquel Lacoste
Game Name(s): Miquel_Lacoste

Re: Mkrtich...

Post by Miquel Lacoste »

mkrtich wrote:you dont have to go home, but you cant stay here
Now he's trapped between the reality and fantasy.