Tempa_T

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Vado
kinda dump
Game Name(s): Movado_Williams - Leonard_Gallardo - Sayaka_Mizuki

Tempa_T

Post by Vado »

Deleted. Happy?
Last edited by Vado on November 20th, 2011, 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Movado_Williams
Boybetterknow
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Re: Tempa_T

Post by Boybetterknow »

In my defence, my ENTIRE pc crashed, I came back on like a hour or more later when it was restored. And you are very aware (just as I am) that if you logg while tied/cuffed/tazed you end up in jail, with a higher jail time then I whouldve gotten then when you arrested me. So logging to avoid doesnt make any sense in this case.

Then on another thing, its pretty funny that I was chasing tookie (a crip, and I had all reason to chase him seeing as he was involved in killing me over 6 times in 15 minutes with YOU as your crip alt involved earlier) and he was in vent at that time. Also, he was in the same channel as you, (your a cop but its well known that your alt is movado, the crips leader).
During that time I was chasing tookie, and he called for help in ventrillo, he didnt call 911 nor did anyone at the scene, you responded on the ventrillo and showed up at the spot. You didnt saw me shoot and you (probally, but I cant say that for sure) didnt even saw my gun! Thats a bit odd isnt it? Ive noticed you protect crips, and arrest/harras crip enemies alot, your too involved with your alts business when your on your cop...
Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

You know, here is the funny part. #1, I have not been in Ventrilo the entire day, and second, I arrest the Crips just as much as I do everyone else. For sure, I killed you on Movado as we had a ''war'', with your massive metagaming ''You're gonna rage log when you're by yourself!''. Ask Tookie, Ask Sailor Jerry, ask any other crip, and they'll tell you I arrest them as well. And the time difference between Movado - Tookie - and all other crips killing you, was about 2 hours before I logged on my cop. And I know you get a higher sentence, /cases, and it shows me your jail time. I saw you chasing him on my cop, Did I see him kill you on my cop? No. Did I see him chase you on my cop? No. All I saw was you shooting him. Wouldn't it be metagaming if I logged on my cop to auto-arrest Tookie and the crips, just because of previous knowledge on Movado? If i arrested Tookie, and Sailor and the rest of the crips, would've been metagaming, since I only saw YOU, shooting. I did see you standing in front of PD with a shotgun shooting at Tookies car, I said ''Drop the weapon and put your hands where I can see them.'' You ran, forcing me to chase you, while Drake, Tyrone, and Tookie all watched. Everyone knows who I am, I'm not making it a big secret. But everyday I log in i always hear in /f - ''Tampa logged to Avoid''. I've also seen other complaints about you logging to avoid as well. Hell, even people that you and Boe ''Pay'' to help, tell me and the rest of the Crips that you log to avoid. So please, stop trying to make up bullshit and turn it around to me.
Movado_Williams
Boybetterknow
I just can't stop posting worthless shit!

Post by Boybetterknow »

I have to admit that I care too less about your defence to carefully read everything you just claimed and debunk it. But fact remains, why make complaint thread if you KNOW i got auto jailed, with even a higher jail time then if I let myself get arrested and it clearly WAS a accident/PC crash? That also kinda shows you care more then regular officer, because your that crip... And its imposible that you saw me shooting, period... Im not going to argue more about it, dont like internet arguing, if I want to argue with someone, I call my stupid ass ex...
Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

Because you tabbed during the Taze, and I didnt cuff you until you tabbed. And how is it impossible if I walk out of PD and see you shooting?
Movado_Williams
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

Holy fuck movado :cripes:

Boybetterknow wrote: But fact remains, why make complaint thread if you KNOW i got auto jailed, with even a higher jail time then if I let myself get arrested
^Ditto on this for saying it for me.
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

Post by Moe_City »

movado u lame ass hell for this
Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

becuase you do it, ALL THE TIME.
Movado_Williams
Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

jimmy_jakens wrote:Holy fuck movado :cripes:

Boybetterknow wrote: But fact remains, why make complaint thread if you KNOW i got auto jailed, with even a higher jail time then if I let myself get arrested
^Ditto on this for saying it for me.
This is no way is your fault. Nor did I fuck up. I simply made a complaint thread.
Movado_Williams
jimmy_jakens
Donut Chaser
Game Name(s): Sammy_Salsa

Post by jimmy_jakens »

This is just embarrassing...
Copzor Sammy_Salsa

(ಠ_ಠ)
Rachael wrote:szr.shithou.se
Rachael wrote: [edit] actually forget that idea its dumb
[edit][edit] players are dumb
Vado
kinda dump

Post by Vado »

A complaint thread?
Movado_Williams
Josh_Moore

Post by Josh_Moore »

holy shit why doesn't anyone mention you keep your gun if you relog while cuffed / tied
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Josh_Moore wrote:holy shit why doesn't anyone mention you keep your gun if you relog while cuffed / tied
we can fix this but i think it works this way since every so often you will legitimately get disconnected for whatever reason. if you log during an arrest usually cops will grief you in the cells, and you'll lose it anyway, and similarly if someone logs on you you know that 5 minutes after they return they'll pop out at the police station.

if people think this is a huge issue, it can be changed easily.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

I dont get why everyone is teaming up on movado, someone logged to avoid on him - Logging during arrest avoids a fine, loss of weapon, and anything above 10 minutes of arrest. It's a perfectly valid concern that it can be abused, and has been so.
Just because you think it doesn't hurt anyone doesn't mean the server rule can be broken - And as you said, you didn't log back on until an hour later; Something that in most cases clearly shows you logged to avoid and it wasn't an accidental crash.

As for movado metagaming - Don't you think something would've been done if it was the case? I've seen him shooting/chasing his alt gangmates more than other people which I found hilarious since they also used to grief him.

Sammy: The holyfuck in the pd is how you manage to recommend and stick your neck out for every shithead and get it wrong every single time. I think you're an ok guy but your personality compass is fucked beyond repair and you keep backing idiots. And the funny bit is, movado isn't one of them, at least not in this case. I'm not backing him up, but I do find it worrisome that you appear relatively blind to everything.

Moe city: You're part of the shitty deathsquad gang with Tempa so stay the fuck out of this thread as you bring absolutely nothing to the complaint.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

Tempa_T is registered by a player that seems somehow familiar, because he or she is not an idiot, but unfortunately for everyone else on the server takes great pleasure in acting like one.

I've watched them log to avoid and blatantly carpark, so I am inclined to believe there is a chance this is a valid complaint, but who can know for sure.

ps. I did not interfere in an admin capacity because I don't feel as though I am really welcome in the community anymore, so I don't bother with warnings or associated hoo ha. I wanted to ban them though.
[IMG]
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Post by Sadao »

Let's ask Mysterious_Killer, shall we?
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Boybetterknow wrote:In my defence, my ENTIRE pc crashed, I came back on like a hour or more later when it was restored. And you are very aware (just as I am) that if you logg while tied/cuffed/tazed you end up in jail, with a higher jail time then I whouldve gotten then when you arrested me. So logging to avoid doesnt make any sense in this case.
Even if the punishment here were more severe, I have to wonder what other rules someone who logs to avoid would break. It's hard for anyone other than you to tell what the case was here, but you've racked up two complaint threads in the past week. You are very good at gathering enemies.
Sadao wrote:Let's ask Mysterious_Killer, shall we?
Tempa and Mysterious seem to be two different people, moving independently when both are on. Again, hard for anyone other than them to figure out if it's really two guys or if he had a buddy move around when they were both on. Who the fuck knows?
Tyrone_Phillips
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): Tyrone_Phillips

Post by Tyrone_Phillips »

I was with Deshawn when this happened, and got a picture of the crash message too, in case I found any other clear-cut complaints against Tempa. We came out of the police garage, and saw Tempa flashing his gun. When Deshawn confronted him, both players immediately turned to OOC arguing, and I left. The point is that he wasn't metagaming at all, Tempa came to him.

"[1/4/13] * @RPTV (~[email protected]) Quit (Quit: sorry bro mom has to check email)"
sick trigger
Game Name(s): Arse_Tamsend

Post by sick trigger »

Rachael wrote: ps. I did not interfere in an admin capacity because I don't feel as though I am really welcome in the community anymore, so I don't bother with warnings or associated hoo ha. I wanted to ban them though.
well it's nice knowing that you're there all the same. watching. waiting.
Benito wrote: I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock
I have begin a cock