Duke Nukem November 27, 2011

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Crotch

Duke Nukem November 27, 2011

Post by Crotch »

I'm not sure which Admin banned me. I told Josephine that I was going to nut into her intestines, It may of been Alex Mahone he said it was my last warning and hes tired of me picking on people or something. So I told him to go cry to mommy and suck on her tit some more. I remember when driving around lag slamming people all day was acceptable I did it all the time on Patrick Mahoney when I was in the mafia I think when Elroy was the leader and Rho was the LT, but that was years ago. Maybe it's just cause theres twenty people online so others get annoyed more easily. It's not like I'm death matching anyone as Ashley Yamaguchi said I'm just a pain in the ass. Me and Butler Butt's aren't really hurting anyone just it appears some people take poopsockery to the next level and care to much. I'm not saying unbanning me is going to make me stop from lag slamming everyone I see. I guess the reason I was banned was because some people take insults and get disgusted to easily after all I did tell someone I'm going to rip their intestines out and has sex with them. It's just words lol. I think some players could just take a step back and laugh, after all that's all I do. I mean I've been killed plenty of times for jacking peoples cars. It's just a game it's suppose to be fun. I understand I wont be unbanned instantly and it's not really a big deal I have no expectations to reach the levels like I did in my past full of poop sockery. As a few players have told me I should stick around because I have played for a really long time. I was there for the epic yakz and mafia point war and a few of Rho's viet cong nguyen army random bull shit. I just hope I can be unbanned sometime in the future that is all. I know many of you think I'm trying to be funny that's not the case why would I try to make someone laugh on the internet who could live 1000 miles away from me. It's not like I'm getting guns and death matching anyone who I see or actually harming the server. I've always played this way. As I said before I'm not expecting to get unbanned instantly to be honest it's not that big of a deal to me.

crotch
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Duke Nukem November 27, 2011

Post by Silver_Leo »

in the past week I've reconned you a few times - what i've seen:

- Randomly sharking people
- Randomly running over people
- Carbombing people for no reason
- Carbombing at point battles
- Homophobic slurs
- Griefing everyone over /n despite being muted 200 times
- Griefing people over /o if muted on /n
- Asking the same stupid question every day in /n in an effort to annoy people " tech me how to rp "
- Spending 20 minutes bringing every single car to a point battle
- Randomly stealing everyone's cars without a single word
- No attempt to play any kind of role except that of a shithead
- Ignoring warnings to shut up and quit the griefing, you've had like 5

I suppose you can be unbanned with 2 warnings but you bring absolutely NOTHING to this server except all the bullshit in your carry-on.
Crotch

Post by Crotch »

Silver_Leo wrote:in the past week I've reconned you a few times - what i've seen:

- Randomly sharking people
- Randomly running over people
- Carbombing people for no reason
- Carbombing at point battles
- Homophobic slurs
- Griefing everyone over /n despite being muted 200 times
- Griefing people over /o if muted on /n
- Asking the same stupid question every day in /n in an effort to annoy people " tech me how to rp "
- Spending 20 minutes bringing every single car to a point battle
- Randomly stealing everyone's cars without a single word
- No attempt to play any kind of role except that of a shithead
- Ignoring warnings to shut up and quit the griefing, you've had like 5

I suppose you can be unbanned with 2 warnings but you bring absolutely NOTHING to this server except all the bullshit in your carry-on.
I really can't argue against all that. I have been a shit tard.
crotch
Crotch

Post by Crotch »

Anyways I just hope I can be unbanned in the near future and not make the same mistakes.
crotch
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Unbanned.