Big Boe Bizzle banned 11/28/2011

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Moe_City
Game Name(s): Big_Boe_Bizzle

Big Boe Bizzle banned 11/28/2011

Post by Moe_City »

well i guess i kinda embarrassed Mr silver leo so his only way to get me back was to banned me in game, reason just said fuck off, before that i was giving alcholism, vampirism and a big ass tree and some stds and stuff lol, then i was jailed for 30 mins for kosing somthing that just about every one did even the admins but i just wanna know how long i got
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Big Boe Bizzle banned 11/28/2011

Post by Silver_Leo »

I've watched and ignored your KOSing despite giving you numerous warnings to cut the shit, but since I'm apparently supposed to stay out of the way and act like a good little admin I warned you for breaking the server rules.

I asked you a simple thing - Apologize for telling me to stay in my "lane" and treating me like shit. You refused, called me a bitch and then threatened to report me to other admins.

Get fucked. Where's your evidence that admins help grove? Weren't you told you were getting banned if you didn't post it? Yeah, thought so.

All you've done for the past 2 weeks is deathsquad with your idiot friends and kill grove on sight despite being told to stop. Then you shat all over me, and I'm tired of that. Learn some respect. You're allowed to play here but it certainly isn't your place to tell admins to fuck off, and mind their own business.

I'm tired of that attitude and I'm fixing it. After everything we do for you fuckheads, you break the rules and tell us to suck it. Well, suck it.
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

Silver_Leo wrote:I've watched and ignored your KOSing despite giving you numerous warnings to cut the shit, but since I'm apparently supposed to stay out of the way and act like a good little admin I warned you for breaking the server rules.

I asked you a simple thing - Apologize for telling me to stay in my "lane" and treating me like shit. You refused, called me a bitch and then threatened to report me to other admins.

Get fucked. Where's your evidence that admins help grove? Weren't you told you were getting banned if you didn't post it? Yeah, thought so.

All you've done for the past 2 weeks is deathsquad with your idiot friends and kill grove on sight despite being told to stop. Then you shat all over me, and I'm tired of that. Learn some respect. You're allowed to play here but it certainly isn't your place to tell admins to fuck off, and mind their own business.

I'm tired of that attitude and I'm fixing it. After everything we do for you fuckheads, you break the rules and tell us to suck it. Well, suck it.
lol you be trippin bra, you real good at taking the truth and fliping it around in your favor
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

why don't you record it on your cellphone
Moe_City

Post by Moe_City »

Silver_Leo wrote:why don't you record it on your cellphone
There's no need, but what u need to do is go suck some more grove street dick and stay off my case pussy
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

Moe_City wrote: There's no need, but what u need to do is go suck some more grove street dick and stay off my case pussy

I think that sums up your attitude about everything. Disrespectful little shit.

Locked, 500 word apology and essay on respect to get unbanned, with proper syntax, grammar and spelling.