Daniel Molina's unaban appplication

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

MaCarthy

Daniel Molina's unaban appplication

Post by MaCarthy »

I got banned for being disrespectful towards an admin, I hope to get unbanned, thats all.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
MaCarthy

Re: Daniel Molina's unaban appplication

Post by MaCarthy »

sorry for double posting but i have something to add, I got warned for metagaming today, it wasnt really a metagame, I transfered suzuki 50k and smsed him" give it to Danie Molina when he is online" then went off and logged in as Im Daniel Molina, I bought lvl2 and got fined for metagaming then got jailed for 15mins n warned for metagaming too, is it really a metagame? it doesnt seem like that to me.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

3) NO ACCOUNT EXPLOITS

Farming accounts, sharing accounts, dual boxing, metagaming assets to gain an advantage, or making accounts to avoid punishments will get you banned.
Please explain what the transfer was. Was it a payment for something?
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

I wanted to get enough cash on Daniel so I can buy lvl2, thats why i transfered.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

So would you say you transferred those assets to gain an advantage?????
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

Yes I would.
Well, I might be wrong but if I would ask someone to give another guy a # of cash if he sees him online, would it be a metagame?
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Your theoretical scenario is nothing like what has happened here because in that scenario, the random person you were giving money to wasn't an account that is owned by you, and your reason for giving them money is either charity or stupidity, and not a willful attempt to avoid boring poopsocking for your own benefit.
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

Aha, so its counted as a metagame, sounds like a "new" thing for me, thanks for clarifying this, Im wrong.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

do you really think you're wrong or have you realized that appeasing me is the only route to a swift unbanning

be honest
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

Im wrong, Im being honest.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

okay so i'm gonna unban you

if anyone would like to place a bet on whether suzuki and/or daniel molina request that their warning be removed, please post in this thread.

szr has turned into some sort of menial job, like the drive-through window at mcdonalds, except instead of minimum wage and the occasional mcnugget, the compensation is crushing depression and the ability to spawn a sultan and drive around in it whenever i log in, which is a desire that surfaces less and less these days.

i want to see if i can train my dog to play sa-mp, because he is slightly better at following the rules that are laid out for him, which are dont shit on my floor and stop trying to fuck the cat. i know that this set of rules is not nearly as extensive as the ones devised by us for szr but i think if he was going to do something questionable like transfer money between his accounts he'd at least ask or maybe just shove his muzzle under my hand to get my attention.

why the fuck is anyone still here?

maybe we could all agree to migrate to a better video game, like the atari version of E.T. who am i kidding, no one will get that joke except maybe rachael. the rest of you were all born after 1997.

i hate you
MaCarthy

Post by MaCarthy »

Alright, thanks.
癟三是最好的組織與他們不亂