Tempa T memorial rhetorical

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Josh_Moore

Tempa T memorial rhetorical

Post by Josh_Moore »

The main issue is that szr ain't a fun place anymore, i mean just looking at this romanian rpg server that's in a community I play on, every day they hit 400 players, but they don't even force RP names or any RP at all. People are fucking around there, nobody minds a little deathmatch since it's the spark that rp players need ocasionally
Also like I stated a while ago, the game mode is just old as fuck, there are very few changes from the godfather script, mainly bugfixes and code being replaced with more performant one. There are lots of fun stuff in the newer samp versions to add, and after browsing through some random servers, they only seem to be missing here. Make a tester rank, make a small script that would let testers adjust objects for skins, let people volunteer to set butthelmets for all skins and open binco
Re add businesses
Objects, radio stream, modify the map but do it well don't just fuck around.
Enhance gameplay, add more stuff to do other than rp, points, wars and freeroaming

Also an unique idea for RP would be moving the entire server to liberty city, I actually tested a custom made map that fixed the entire interior with around 5 people, it would be awesome as fuck, and the only other place you can find it is in some race server. I don't know how laggers would react to the huge amount of objects tho
Rachael wrote:SZR will never die, its lke a cockroach.
Jed_Max wrote:unban us dont be kos emk thanks plz unban ok?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: FUCK SZR ADMINS

Post by mkrtich »

okay tempa t.
Sadao
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!

Re: FUCK SZR ADMINS

Post by Sadao »

You're missing one point, gyps. This here be SZR. That's all.
Dylan wrote:You know mate exactly what I have suffered in this period, also I don't shirk from my fault as you have seen.
Snob Dylan wrote:lastly,I am waiting eagerly to log in the game so far.
therefore ?
Malcolm_Fitzherbert wrote:I was like that lost cat, who needs to be fucked by a dog
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Re: Tempa T memorial rhetorical

Post by Rachael »

the SS roleplay has set sail, take a tour.
HMAS dropcar has dropped the effort anvil.
[IMG]