Filthy Few MC.

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

hannibal_akira
Grove Street
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Oaks

Filthy Few MC.

Post by hannibal_akira »

Filthy Few MC:

Back in he day motor bike clubs where made for old army men that came back from the war
and where unable to get back into the way of a normal life these men where called 1%ers
they soon bought Harley davisons and set up a club houses around the world,

Jeremy Oaks stood at six foot six and was well over 250pounds
with a beard down to his belly and coverd in tattoos Most people wouldnt look twice at him
or confront him about what he did no questions asked he was a San Ferrio Filthy Few witch was a motor bike club in SF
Jeremy was in a chapture with mostly older members, club founders and club inforcers witch made Jeremy one bad ass outlaw 1%er biker

One day Jeremy was on a drug run to Ls from San ferrio with saddle bag full of weed he drove across the country side
once Jeremy rolled into the city of Ls he could tell this city was differnt, this city was much smaller than SF
and didnt seem to have alot of people running the drug trade or running protection scams such as he saw in SF but Jeremy shruged it off
as a small town full of useless pc thugs and want to be gangsters as Jeremy slowed down near his drop off point
he took out his cell and called the guy buying the drugs and set up a spot to meet to make the deal

Jeremy dailed the number he was given by his boss back in SF and made a deal to meet the man outside of a local bar on the eastside of town
so jeremy hung up and hit the throttle to the small bar , when Jeremy rolled up he saw two men outside the bar haveing a smoke
So Jeremy pulled up to a parking spot and put down his kickstand and got off his Harley crossing his arms
''Hey you!'' said one of the two men smokeing Jeremy looked over at the two men and nodded replying ''hey bub,can i help you?''
the man who spoke to him at first then said ''do you know marry jane?'' Jeremy chuckled and said '' sure i know her''
the three men then shook hands and started to make a deal

Jeremy said ''that will be 500k bub'' the man looked at jeremy and payed him the cash and picked up the weed and put it in his trunk
while he was putting the weed into his trunk he reached for a baseball bat and turned around to face Jeremy
Jeremys eyes got wider and said'' if you plan on useing that your dead wrong pal''
the man with the bat smiled and took a swing at Jeremy, Jeremy grabbed the bat midair with one hand twisted it out of the guys grip and glared
the other man tryed to tackle Jeremy but was over powerd and tossed to the ground jeremy then took the man who had the bat by his throut
and slamed him onto the back of his own car Jeremy then held the bat to the man kneck and just then jeremy felt a sharp pain in his left shoulder
the man who he threw to the ground stabbed him with broken bottle he found on the ground Jeremy swung the bat around and cracked the man who stabbed him
in the head with the bat

the bat broke due to the hit,jeremy then took the broken bat handle and stabbed it into the fisrt guys chest and opened the trunk to the car grabbed the weed
and headed back to his harley davison with that deal gone bad Jeremy came out with the drugs and 500k Now jeremy didnt mean for the deal to go down like that
so he called his boss back in SF and told him about the bad deal and what just happend Jeremys boss told jeremy to go back to the bar in the morring and talk to
the owner about how the renegades would take over the bar and set up a new club chaptuer in Ls
so the next morring Jeremy rolled on down to the bar again and walked on in to look for the manger of the bar jeremy saw a lady sitting behind the bar

and started to say ''hey have you seen the manger?"" the lady didnt even look up when she said ''sorry hun we are closed'' Jeremy then raised his voice and cleard his throut
and said ''is the manger here, i dont give a shit if your open or not!"" the lady then looked up at jeremy with a evil snotty additued and replyed ''ill get him''
she then walked into the back and talked to the manger saying'' theres a large man here to see you sir'' the manger said''tell him where closed''
she then said''i dont think he wants beer'' the manger looked out at the bar from where he was and walked up to Jeremy and said ''Look buddie im busy what do you want?''
Jeremy then stood up and said ''Filthy Few are now the owners of this bar and we wont take no for an awnser'' the manger laughed at jeremy witch wasnt the smartest move

Jeremy wasnt going to let a little fucker talk to him like that so he took a gun out of his belt and held it to the mans temple and spoke''what was that, i dont think i heard you right?''
the manger them pissed him self and agreed to the threats ''ok ok relax ill do what ever you want!''said the manger
Jeremy then pistol wiped the manger and told him he would be back in a few days with more of his biker buddies and that if the owner wasnt gone by then he would kill him
Jeremy took off and got back on his Harley and put up his kickstand and rolled off with his engine roaring down the road and dust flying up behind him

when he got back to Sf jeremy saw his boss and talked about how the Filthy Few would be opening a new chaptuer in Ls and that jeremy needed to get five of his rideing buddies to join him
down in Ls and set up the club house at the bar jeremy was at and to get rid of all the former workers there or make them pay loyaltys to the club to work for them
the boss told Jeremy to keep the club chaptuer flowing with money guns and booze so thats what jeremy took off to make happen in his new city

when jeremy showed up the bar owner was no where to be found the keys where on the counter jeremy grabbed the keys and setup shop in the bar putting up club colors and posters
with The Filthy Few logo when all was said and done the boys threw a party in the club house and invited local talent to come and dance for them while they partyed hard into the night
a couple of random people showed up and you guessed it they got kicked out and beat up by the Filthy Few prospects and the party went on till the morring
when jeremy woke up the next morring he found people sleeping all over the club house and said to him self ''boy what did i get my self into?'' then laughed shakeing his head
he then woke up all the sluts in the club house and told them it was fun but they had to go after all the hood rats were gone

jeremy then took off on his harley to harbor go see a man about a boat full of explosives when he showed up the man was already leaveing the dock in the large boat
Jeremy chuckled to him self and said ''right on time'' with one swift move he pulled out his phone and dialed 666 the boat then blew up! as pecies of the boat flew into the air
and landed back into the water blood stained the ocean Image

as jeremy road off once again down the road back to the new MC club house,Jeremy showed up at the bar and saw one of the brothers
getting a ticket by a cop Jeremy parked and got off his hog ''hey whats all this?'' jeremy said while walking towards the officer the officer looked up at jeremy walking towards him and took
a step back in fear then spoke up and said ''Police stuff sir nothing to see here move along'' Jeremy smiled and said ''whats stuck up your ass?, i was just asking a question...''
jeremy then ripped up the ticket and threw it at the police officer ''hes not paying for that , i think you should take this and disapear'' jeremy handed the cop a wad of fiftys pointed at the cops car
the cop was clearly scared by now and looked at the other biker and said shakeing ''Ok were done here sir have a nice day'' the cop then put back on his sunglasses and got in his police vehicle
and drove away Jeremy looked at the other 1%er and said with a bear like voice ''comon fuck that pig , lets grab a drink inside'' the other biker said ''thanks big guy'' smiled
and gave jeremy a pat on the shoulder then they both went into the club house

Music was blasting **Slayer ''walk''** when the men enterd the club house and it smelt like old pussy ans beer jeremy saw the members playing cards and drinking pissh beer from a jug
jeremy pulled up a chair and sat down a man named dirty pete handed Jeremy a bag and said ''thats for the boat job'' and winked Jeremy counted the cash then yelled at a prospect
''Hey you grab me a beer prospect!'' the prospect then pourd a huge mug of beer for Jeremy and handed it to him jeremy said with a smile ''good work pussy'' and gave him a punch in the arm
while sipping his beer back jeremy thought about how hes never seen this prospect before must be a new boot he thought to him self
just then dirty pete pulled jeremy aside and told jeremy he thinks that he has a undercover agent working in the club jeremy looked at the new prospect then back at Pete
and said''who do you think it is?'' Pete then looked at the prosect and back to jeremy while saying ''you know who...'' jeremy rushed the new boot and as did five other Mc brothers
the prospect was gettig blows to the face ribs and sides they then tossed his ass out into the parking lot and tied rope from one chopper to another bike and his legs and arms to the other
while two bikers yelled out snitches get stitches and both bikes pulled off in differnt derections while the new boot aka rat bitch got ripped in half and jeremy orderd
the brothers from the Mc to get rid of the body so they put it in a plastic bag and tossed in the bag in a car and burnt it to the ground a few miles outta town.

As the Filthy Few grew stronger and more powerful than ever!

Why i think i can run a faction:
I have had another facion before and i learned how to weed out the bad seeds with in the family
and would love to have another crack at it for the final time if given the chance again
Other than that i think ive learned from my mistakes and gangs will have ups and down highs and lows
but my members must obay my simple rule witch is to respect the servers rules and players to the fullest.
Last edited by hannibal_akira on December 31st, 2011, 3:00 am, edited 6 times in total.
Hannibal_Lector
Jayson
Game Name(s): Suzuki Takato

Re: Perro Locos

Post by Jayson »

Nevermind.
hannibal_akira
Grove Street
Game Name(s): Jeremy_Oaks

Re: Filthy Few MC.

Post by hannibal_akira »

feel free to delete this ap no one is intersted in my Mc sorry :negative:
Hannibal_Lector
Yamoto
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): FAGLORDE_MCMANGA

Post by Yamoto »

it sucks because you seemed decent enough and I could tell ingame you were trying hard.
[04:50] [chat] [Caitlin_Lee]: but reaches into his pants and with a hand, squeezes his heavy large ballsack
Rabs

Post by Rabs »

okay :horse:
Youtube Video: show
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

hannibal_akira wrote:feel free to delete this ap no one is intersted in my Mc sorry :negative:
This is the appropriate use of negative man. Shame it had to be used this way. :smith: