Kenzo Nakio unban me. 21/12/2011

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Ryder_Murdoc

Kenzo Nakio unban me. 21/12/2011

Post by Ryder_Murdoc »

Hey.. I would to say that i got banned in 21/12/2011
Reason of banned is: Lieing to the admin

well, actually i didn't lie to the admin... my story is some grove streets were chasing me to kill me, so i ran away to the club i healed myself then i went somewhere so no one can see me because i wanted to tab for a bit, then when i backup to the game i saw myself in the jail with one warning with reason tabbing to avoid death...
even if i tabbed to avoid death the guys who were chasing me lost me, and when i had a argument with an admin about that he called me a lier and shit also before i even tab i said on the fchat that i am going afk for a bit, I am sorry for what i have done with the admin i talked with him because i was really mad.
I am asking here to get unban, and i will deal with that unfair warning.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Kenzo Nakio unban me. 21/12/2011

Post by Silver_Leo »

[11:50:44] [faction] ** Lieutenant Kenzo_Nakio: (( btw, brb )) **
[11:51:30] [AdmCmd] AN_ADMIN warned Kenzo_Nakio, reason: Tabbing to avoid death
[11:51:30] [command] [AdmCmd] AN_ADMIN warned Kenzo_Nakio, reason: Tabbing to avoid death
[11:51:37] [command] Notice: Kenzo_Nakio was admin jailed for 20 min. Reason: tabbing to avoid death
[11:52:05] [command] [Kenzo_Nakio]: /report WHAT? DUDE I WAS AFK ALSO I WASN'T IN LOW HP OMG

So are you sure you're not lying? Because the time stamps say that barely 46 seconds passed between your brb and the warning.
They also say we were right on your tail, knew where you were before you said brb and basically show that we opened fire on you within 15 seconds of you tabbing in a corner of alhambra.

Funny how this warning seems really fair and I really don't feel like unbanning you.
Ryder_Murdoc

Post by Ryder_Murdoc »

Funny as hell, whatever i haven't anything to lose when i tabbed to avoid death as you claim, idc about losing shotgun or 500$, also do you think me i would to stay ingame till they find me and kill me so oh yea now i can go afk in peace that bullshit, i had to go afk for something important i know that you don't care... but at least if i was with low hp i will stfu but i am not even with low hp, also i didn't lie to the admin about tabbing to avoid because i tabbed for not that reason to be honest, Also I could tab to avoid death without saying "btw brb" actually i even don't need, I think tabbing to avoid death when someone is behind you chasing you then you stop and tab to avoid killing you if you were with low hp or you are holding a heavy sttuf and shit. I didn't do anything of that anyways i think you won't undrstand because you are you convincing yourself that you are always right, and about you feel not unbannding me i can't stop you, you can do whatever you want its up to your decision.

thanks for responding me by the way because i used to not get respond.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

i am not convincing myself of anything you stubborn weasel - the evidence is there, these are server logs, you claimed you were afk and nobody was following you while they knew exactly where you were 30 seconds before you tabbed hidden in that corner, and opening fire on you within 12 seconds of you tabbing out. There's a sprunk in that interior and healing takes all of 10 seconds, running to hide in the corner another 5 seconds. Besides, you don't need to be low on health to tab to avoid.

Since you insist on sticking to your delusions, you are not being unbanned. Part of learning from a mistake is taking responsibility and you refuse - It's your choice. Goodbye.
Ryder_Murdoc

Post by Ryder_Murdoc »

I didn't say that no one was chasing me, I said some grove were chasing me but i lost them, i don't know that they found me after i went afk
Ryder_Murdoc

Post by Ryder_Murdoc »

Whatever happend there i am so sorry, I don't have any place to play in only szr so please unbanned me because i started to be active on it... i spent alot of time on it i don't think i deserve that banned you could prison me or jail or anything else.... i want to play back!
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Post by Silver_Leo »

*breaks a rule*

*gets punished*

"Its not my fault, I did nothing wrong but take away the unfair punishment anyway though I haven't learned anything!"

Other things you've done to avoid death since you're so active:
- Enter/Exit of your house on MagC street coupled with a G glitch to get on the roof of that house into your buffalo and speed off - Incredibly hard to get on that roof without the glitch.
- Tabbing inside that buffalo after doing so
If you want I'll post the screens and logs to that as well, but then you're just getting another warning. I decided not to give you warnings for those out of the hope that talking to you would make you change your ways - I gave you more than one chance, and here you are, pissing in my face.

Thanks for making me regret giving you a chance.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

don't worry, the szr spinoff wheel continues to turn and ryder murdoc has a server to play on for the next month until someone can't come up with $7.50 for shitty vps hosting.

request denied