Armando & Co.

Moderators: Juke, Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Armando & Co.

Post by James_Brewer »

Armando & Co.

History

Once upon a time, there was an infamous Don named Dom Mazzetti. He was well known for having control over the small area of Palermo in Sicily. He extorted shop keepers and all of the businesses. He used them to make his money and if they did not show respect then they would lose their life. He instilled fear into the hearts of thousands. Some of them tried to run, others stayed in line. But there was this one beautiful lady, named Lucia Armando. She ran a small bakery where she served Palermo very delicious baked goods. She had a son too, named Cappi Armando. He was a good kid, roamed the streets with his friends and visited the bakery once in a while to help cook the bread and make the dough. His father was a drunk who couldn’t be bothered to do anything at all. Nothing else is known about him since Cappi nor his mother ever saw him. Cappi did have two good friends, named Carlo Rizzi and Luca Santorini. Carlo and Luca were orphans who took to the streets, stealing and thieving for food. Through Carlo and Luca roaming the streets they had a small little crew that they hung out with. They were both somewhat troublemakers, but Cappi’s mother cared for all of them by giving them delicious treats from her bakery. Lucia was very good at baking so she was one of those people who was able to stay in line when the mafia came to collect its dues. However, at one point, enough was enough. As Cappi was growing of age, now 14 years old he was growing older and wiser. His mother however was getting a little old and slowing down with her baking. Cappi wasn’t there enough since he was more independent at this time. One day the mafia came to collect their dues, and Lucia didn’t have enough. They threatened her, abused her, and told her that they’d be back in three days, but she didn’t tell Cappi that they were coming back in three days. Cappi told Carlo and Luca about what happened and so they got their crew together and started getting money together to help Lucia out. Cappi, Carlo and Luca spent nights in the streets and during the days they would steal money, beat up other kids for their money, and even steal food to sell it to others. All of them were good at it, really good at it. About a week later, The three returned to the bakery with enough money to help pay. As they arrive, they see Cappi’s mother hanging outside. She was dead. The mafia had killed his mother. The rage grew inside Cappi, he wanted to attack right away, but Carlo knew that it would be too dangerous. Cappi went into hiding with Carlo and Luca.

Four Years Later
Cappi Carlo and Luca have gotten better and bigger. They were stealing bigger things than food. They now stole shipments of guns, drugs, and even hired a little more help. They were going to do it. They were going to go after the Don, Dom Mazzetti, who had Cappi’s mother killed. He misses his mother, they all do. She didn’t deserve it. They wanted to finish it and kill him. They got their crew together, Carlo handed out a bunch of guns they got from a shipment they stole. Cappi didn’t speak, he just looked into their eyes and saw that they were all ready to die if they didn’t succeed. But it was worth it. As they drove through the town of Palermo, they drove by the bakery one last time, to remember why they were doing it. As they approach the mansion one group lead by Carlo sneaks around while the other, led by Cappi and Luca drives through the front. They kill the guards and the alarm sounds from the inside. They didn’t care. As bullets fly by Cappi’s head, he orders his squad to flank and maneuver. Carlo’s squad makes it inside and begins their way to the Don’s room where he is located. Cappi and Carlo’s men fall left and right but so does the enemy. Cappi’s squad makes it inside and begins rushing up to the room stepping over the dead bodies from Carlo’s group. Both squads arrive outside the Don’s door. Only a handful remain, but they rush in. Carlo disarms the Don after he fires a couple shots that kill the rest of the squad members. And the Don is now standing there up against the window helplessly. Cappi once again says nothing. He had that look in his eyes again, he just pulled his gun up and with one shot to the head, the Don fell to the floor. He was dead and it was over. As they look around, they notice that most of their friends are dead.

They have nothing else now, except the area around them. They both decide right then and there, as they look at all the dead bodies, that they should open a funeral home. For the next couple of months they begin selling caskets, and providing graves and burying people, while also employing people who needed jobs. After only a short time, their business grew rapidly. They heard about the American dream and all the good that comes from it. They decided to expand their business to the United States, and put one of their hardest workers in charge in which they knew he would do a good job. On the boat over, which took a couple days, they met a man named Ron. Ron was hustling people playing pool and seemed to have experience on the streets. Carlo noticed his talents instantly and so he grabbed Cappi and Luca and they approached Ron. The four really hit it off and became pretty good friends. Ron had no plans to go anywhere, he just needed to get out of Italy. He never really said why, but he agreed to help the three with their business by giving them advice. He told them that he heard of a place called Los Santos and that it was a great place to start a business. As they arrive on the east cost of America, they notice that it was lacking something, everything was dull. Since they had heard about the place called Los Santos from Ron, they decided to make their goal to get there. The three of them agreed that if they ever made it to Los Santos, they would start up their business there, but they still needed money. So what did they do? They started hustling and gambling for all their money. Cappi Carlo and Luca started robbing businessmen and stealing their money. After a couple months they had enough money to fly to San Andreas. They landed at Los Santos Airport. As they walked outside, they looked around. Everything just felt right, they explored the city and saw how crazy it was. Carlo, Cappi, and Luca decided that this is where they should start the business. With the money they had left, they bought a specific property and began hiring workers. They also used the money to get a shipment from their business in Italy which was now a general company that sold everything from guns and drugs to caskets and flowers. Their business has begun striving and it continues to grow today, it is now called Armando & Co. in respect for Cappi’s mother. Cappi, Carlo, and Luca were all proud of what they had accomplished, especially Cappi. However, not a day goes by that he doesn’t remember his mother or what his friends did for him. May they all rest in peace.

Why?

I know that there are a couple mafia gangs on the server, but this one is different. In my opinion we have members that are perfectly capable of roleplaying correctly and they are also pretty good at it. I've always been a long time leader of Grove as James Brewer and I have been in it for just about 3 years. I think that I am capable of running a family and I decided that since everyone likes mafia, well why not start it up. I think that when you talk about basic gangs on SZR you talk about Grove, Yakuza, and Mafia. Yakuza is existent and Grove is doing well, what I find to be nonexistent is Mafia. I've been a good player my whole time in Grove and I like to have fun in RPing and being in a family with friends. I think that this gang here is completely capable of succeeding and doing well in the long-run.

HQ: Image

Ranks:
Rank 7: Don - Cappi_Armando/James_Brewer
Rank 6: Consigliere
Rank 5: Underboss - Carlo_Rizzi/Carlo_Rizzi
Rank 4: Capo - Luca_Santorini/lukesea
Rank 3: Soldier - Johnny_Vercetti
Rank 2: Associate - Joe_Vercetti
Rank 1: Recruit - Stump_Vercetti
Rank 0: Outsider

Boss:
LT:
Ranks 1-4:
Last edited by James_Brewer on December 23rd, 2011, 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Armando & Co.

Post by Silver_Leo »

salve amico

:cripes:
Ashley_Townsend
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ashizu_Sendo

Post by Ashley_Townsend »

3 Italian gangs in LS eh?
Carlo_Rizzi

Post by Carlo_Rizzi »

let the fun begin
Russell

Post by Russell »

LT skin is taken by Vermacelli Organization already..
Piwey
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Piwey »

Well this is way better than the buoni and the vermacelli, support
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Sa-m-urphy

Post by Sa-m-urphy »

I like how he made the application also james and his crew are good rp'ers, to be honest, they deserve a slot.
/support. Good luck guys.
EnKay
super kawaii ^_^!!!!!!!!
Game Name(s): Ryan McCarthy - Roland Norwich - Jin Meshima

Post by EnKay »

James is wise.
hello
Raiden_Nghai

Post by Raiden_Nghai »

Set of cool guys, support.
Ron

Post by Ron »

i like these guys, you can have the skins.

two families has been abandoned today, a glorious day for armando and co.
spurt of splooge to the eye
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Good app.
but omg silver's comment made me die hahahahaha salve amico XD
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »