Cars.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Aaron_Triggs
keep your distance i'm a carrier
Game Name(s): Aaron_Triggs

Cars.

Post by Aaron_Triggs »

I heard the old car system was coming back with minor tweaks which I don't have any problem with because it really was a good money sink with insurance even though people don't really like it. Insurance really came with it's perk and con like the perk was that was it was a money sink for the server and the con was that it produced people trolling and being complete assholes sometimes it was done to the right person sometimes it wasn't no matter what it was still just mean.

I kinda thought of a possible solution to balance out the con and possibly add a money sink and make up for if people are being trolls and you can't stop it. Well when your car is damaged and you're covered by an insurance company they'll pay for a certain percent of the cost to repair the car and whatever relating to the car was damaged so if your system was level 5 and some guys took it away and kept breaking the locks till it reached no locks and then blew it up the insurance company will give it back to you with level 3 locks or what not. Maybe there could also be an alternative option of you just backing out and selling your car and just argue at the insurance company and just want the money for the car and declare it as a 'write off' which would depend on how many insurance points it had and the number recorded of how many times the car was destroyed, which would likely be less then you could possibly sell it for to civilians in Los Santos but save you the time of having to sell the car making you quick money.

Basically a rough idea to sum it up. Thoughts to make this better or just a better way of the system would be appreciated.
willio_sayen1

Re: Cars.

Post by willio_sayen1 »

IM SHIT!!
Youtube Video: show
but ramses is not dancing he does not dance at the parties
simon_bg
Game Name(s): some mexican dude

Post by simon_bg »

Make it so that when you /park someone elses housecar near your house, it becomes yours.
Hope Vince gets that ring in Dallas.
Davy_Mousse

Post by Davy_Mousse »

simon_bg wrote:Make it so that when you /park someone elses housecar near your house, it becomes yours.
Yeah this should totally not happen.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts