Metagaming Assetts - Fined $144400

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Davy_Mousse

Metagaming Assetts - Fined $144400

Post by Davy_Mousse »

I'm here to have one or two things clarified.
If one was to make a new character and had him/her sent some money from one's other - more wealthy - character as a loan, would this be considered breaking the rules laid out in the beginners tutorial?
I have the rules on moneyfarming here:
The only real rule I can see on moneyfarming in particular is about making new characters and taking THEIR money. I have not done such a thing and this I can prove.
When I moved Davy's money back from the new characters account I made sure NOT to take any of the beginners starting money:
~
~
~
I have asked an admin about doing this in the past, and they said it was alright as long as I didn't take the starting money.

Obviously, since I wired the money back to Davy you can see that I knew shit would go down if I didn't, which it did.
I would like my money back of course, who wouldn't? Even if I don't get it back I would still like clarification of my wrongdoings.
-----
EDIT:

Looking back I have only just realised that the fine was actually for "Metagaming Assetts". Which may not in particular mean moneyfarming as such. If the fine was actually just for wiring money with no good reason, then I apologise. I simply looked upon it as one man helping out a poor girl in a big city.

Please don't 'splode me.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Metagaming Assetts - Fined $144400

Post by Silver_Leo »

http://www.szrgta.com/szr/forum/viewtop ... 73&t=22277

3) NO ACCOUNT EXPLOITS

Farming accounts, sharing accounts, dual boxing, metagaming assets to gain an advantage, or making accounts to avoid punishments will get you banned.
Davy_Mousse

Re: Metagaming Assetts - Fined $144400

Post by Davy_Mousse »

'Right.
mkrtich wrote: i've been waiting more than 3 fuckin months for szr players to be anything less than bitchy entitled cunts