Unban me!

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Jake_Cross

Unban me!

Post by Jake_Cross »

i was drive ! i was look beside what near me i saw someone his name is hide i says its hax beacuse before the wipe i saw someone and report him and the admin give him ban.

i hop on the car of the player after that i look at him his name hide and have dgl then i think its use hax guns after that i was want to bomb his car.
Silver leo i was think its a hax I'm just can say sorry, i was think youre a hacker when i saw youre name i says aha, its silver leo but when i saw ban so i started to Cry!
and i don't know what this shitjack because i'm new!
Unban me please. and tell me what this mean shitjack with space somthing like this
i tell you silver leo yea to leave me beacuse must ma' friends play szr and tell be its hard to play with him and spaeack with him becuse its very cruel.
IP:84.229.31.48
Attachments
sa-mp-004.png
sa-mp-004.png (720.59 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
sa-mp-003.png
sa-mp-003.png (723.51 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
sa-mp-002.png
sa-mp-002.png (714.94 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
Last edited by Jake_Cross on January 3rd, 2012, 2:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
Silver_Leo
BESTMIN
BESTMIN

Re: Unban me!

Post by Silver_Leo »

so you made jake cross to avoid 2 warnings on your other character

then denied knowing what shiftjacking is

then i told you to stop lying and you admitted you know what you did wrong and you won't do it again

and now you post this

fuck off
Jake_Cross

Re: Unban me!

Post by Jake_Cross »

Silver leo youre the boss and know good rp i was want to leave you because i was scared from you to give me warn or somthing when you say shiftjack i says ok and was want to go beacuse ma' english not like you.. i was don't know what you mean so sometimes i say yes and sometimes say no. for now i dont know what this mean shiftjack!
leo all what you say now is correct and i'm trust you and know youre the correct but must ma' friend tell me to go from him and try do not to speak with him and leave him alone beacuse its
very hard to speak with him like this , leo youre the correct and i know that but i'm sorry.
i need the answer of what mean (( Shitjack )).