Russell Carter

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Russell

Russell Carter

Post by Russell »

I have been banned because the admin jailed me for an hour, and he thought I hacked out of prison when that bug happened where you get teleported to Blueberry.. please could you unban me.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Russell Carter

Post by mkrtich »

You were jailed for an hour for sharking a newbie whose only crime was being stupid enough to get in your car. You're either too dumb or too dishonest to report when you know you should be in jail but aren't. The reason you lagged out of jail is most likely because your wooden computer and 14.4k equivalent connection prevents you from syncing correctly to the server and to every other player. I don't want to be a dick or nothin', but is there anything that suggests you should be able to play here?
Russell

Post by Russell »

It wasn't me who had sharked him it was Sammy. If theres a way of checking then please do so becuase I assure you it wasn't me. I feel as though I have been wrongly banned. I was banned for reason: hacking, however if you check through my chatlog or any possible way of proving me innocent me please do because I'm 100000% sure I never sharked the other person and I have NEVER hacked on szr for all my time I've been playing here. Please look more into this matter as I would really like to be playing on the server again. Thanks !
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

so when you were supposed to be in jail but weren't in jail, why didn't you /report
Russell

Post by Russell »

I was blocked from reporting so wasn't able to do so.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

why were you blocked from reporting
Russell

Post by Russell »

Because I kept telling an admin about how some guy car parked me and made me lose a gun of mine but that's finished now I was stupid for sending the report message more than once and I understand the reason why he blocked me and I apologise for that.
Russell

Post by Russell »

Any further news? I'm missing playing on the server cos I know I was wrongly banned :(
Russell

Post by Russell »

I have been patiently waiting for a reply for ages now, please can I be given an answer as I really do miss playing on SZR and I feel wrongly dealt with. Thanks :)
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

I'll say what I said in the PM:

Your lag is bad enough that you glitched out of prison. This isn't a bug so much as it is your client not receiving and using the SetPlayerInterior and SetPlayerVirtualWorld instructions it gets from the client. Having lag that is as bad as yours is tantamount to hacking--it gives you an unfair advantage over players whose pings don't exceed 400.

Horrible lag aside, you and your friend were utter assholes to a new player. You invited him into your car and sharked him. The worst part about this is that you ASKED THE PLAYER IF HE WAS AN ADMIN BEFORE YOU DID IT. So you knew exactly what you were doing and did it anyway. Why exactly would we want you here?
Russell

Post by Russell »

It was not me who sharked that noob. Sammy Carter had sharked that noob so I don't know why I'm getting any punishment. Please could you unban me?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

mkrtich wrote: Your lag is bad enough that you glitched out of prison. This isn't a bug so much as it is your client not receiving and using the SetPlayerInterior and SetPlayerVirtualWorld instructions it gets from the client. Having lag that is as bad as yours is tantamount to hacking--it gives you an unfair advantage over players whose pings don't exceed 400.
You haven't addressed this at all.

P.S. I decided to check which one of you retards asked the dude if he was an admin before you sharked him, and I found this:
[11:58:53] [command] [Russell_Carter]: /w 7 at paycheck go on gamer x ))
[11:59:01] [command] [Russell_Carter]: /w 7 I need to tell you another server ip ))
[11:59:28] [command] [Russell_Carter]: /w 7 Then go on the server i say.. ill say the ip ))
I love server advertisers.

Laters.