Anthony Buonis unban me.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Kei_Li

Anthony Buonis unban me.

Post by Kei_Li »

So, today I was banned for a reason ''Can I have a namechang'' or something similar to that.
What happened? I did annoy Mkrtich all day because I wanted my alt Vito_Acardi to be unbanished.
Then later at point I was chilling with my friends.
[14:36:03] Anthony_Buoni says: Hide behind Molten, he has armor.
[14:36:05] Anthony_Buoni says: I mean Paulie.
After telling these two things I got a whiper from admin.
[14:36:48] An admin (reply with /report) whispers: you're banned for metagaming
[14:36:51] An admin (reply with /report) whispers: congratulations
Afterwards I said that I admit my mistake, but since alot of people metagames in szr I deserve warning not being instantly banned.
After telling the truth his happened
[14:37:06] An admin (reply with /report) whispers: okay now you're really banned
[14:37:09] An admin (reply with /report) whispers: goodbye idiot
[14:37:16] Notice: Anthony_Buoni was banned by an admin, reason: can i have a namechange
[14:37:16] Server closed the connection.
Yes, I admit i was a jerk towards people and I did annoy you Mkrtich. But I don't understand why you got mad at me. I've seen tons of people metagaming but none has ever got a ban for it.
I hope to return into server since this is the only server I play and probably would have no reason to own a computer if I'm not playing in szr.
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Re: Anthony Buonis unban me.

Post by mkrtich »

[13:59:19] Report from Anthony_Buoni (56): well, you might aswell do me a favour and get rid of me for ever by banning?
You got what you asked for, just 2 hours later than you wanted.

You have a long history of asking for things, getting them, and then being an utter disappointment who can't even meet the incredibly low bar that is set for you. And when you don't get what you ask for, you respond in that way. It's tiresome. You all are tiresome. The only thing you do is ask for more, why should I bother?
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

mkrtich wrote:
[13:59:19] Report from Anthony_Buoni (56): well, you might aswell do me a favour and get rid of me for ever by banning?
You got what you asked for, just 2 hours later than you wanted.

You have a long history of asking for things, getting them, and then being an utter disappointment who can't even meet the incredibly low bar that is set for you. And when you don't get what you ask for, you respond in that way. It's tiresome. You all are tiresome. The only thing you do is ask for more, why should I bother?
Well, I'm sorry for talking such things, but today I wasn't controling my anger. My promise is to never ask anything from you. I haven't broke any mayor rules in szr and I think that if I could change my attitude towards everyone who has ever helped me I would be a decent player from everyones view.
Kei_Li

Post by Kei_Li »

Please!?
mkrtich
Coder
Coder

Post by mkrtich »

Unbanning you because I just love being disappointed. Let's see how long your "I won't ask for anything" statement lasts.