Paintball.

Place all new suggestions here, for easy viewing.

Moderators: Forum Moderators, Server Moderators

Forum rules
Suggestions is a moderated OOC forum.

Inflammatory bullshit, thread de-railing, or anything other than suggestions or constructive criticism may result in punitive action.
Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

Paintball.

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

I think it would be a neat idea to have paintball open at special hours such as
maybe umm, keeping it open once every 2-3 hours or so for an hour. This way people won't be dragged out of roleplayin, and paintball could still exist!
ashafius

Re: Paintball.

Post by ashafius »

Well to be honest, it was stopped because we are getting our population back up above 50 and as soon as that happens someone does /ad PB! and 30+ people dissapear to paintball instead of roleplaying, it's like taking off all of those players and having the server population fall back down to 20 again which is not acceptable.

I think personally it isn't needed at the minute, Silver Leo has been doing a few events everyday where he gives everyone a break from roleplaying and does a team death match event on a ship or in an office.

The admins know what they're doing and they'll adjust paintball to the correct times, a couple hours wouldn't hurt every now and then I agree but you could still have the same problem of 50 people on the server at the time the paintball is open then someone does an ad and it's back to the way it is.

It's a tough one, perhaps paintball should be turned into an event, people may even enjoy it more when it pops up because if it's not there all the time it'll be missed a little more and would be welcomed when the /joinevent bit pops up

But who am I to decide... :iss:

Johnny Vercetti !