Freddo_Brazzi
keep your distance i'm a carrier

United Crew

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Gang name:
UNITED CREW

Gang Description:
March, 1993:

While both being Mexican and studying at Los Santos High School in secondary school, they never got the chance to know each other as they had different courses. Freddo Brazi, reaching up to his father’s expectations of becoming a detective just like his dad, was into science and forensics, while Chris Fenne was doing commerce to try and become a big and influential business-man like Donald Trump. Freddo had made some good loyal friends who went way back with him in primary school. Bob and Brian were his two closest friends, who always looked out for him.
Chris used to be picked on by bullies as he always got the girls. He was given a nickname, “Ladies man”. One school day at lunch break, 3 bullies started bad mouthing Chris, swearing at him, and provoking him to start a fight. Predictably, Chris did throw a punch. While this was occurring, Lapasa, who was Freddo’s brother, Bob, Brian and Freddo himself were at the bench behind Chris’s. Freddo witnessing the situation, along with his boys, did not hesitate to get up and help Chris. A huge mess was made by all. Luckily, Chris didn’t get hurt badly, just some cuts. Every kid was suspended for 3 days.

Chris appreciating what Freddo and others did for him, promised Freddo that one they who would return the favour. Chris and Freddo became good friends as time passed, and the final exams were approaching.

June, 23rd, 1993:

With all the exams, Freddo was really tensed and pressured to score A’s in his subjects. Before the chemistry paper, Freddo, sitting at his lunch table by himself and minding his own business, the bullies noticed his friends weren’t around to have his back, so they decided to pull a trick on him. The ring leader of bullies came and spat in Freddo’s spasghetti. With anger about to burst out of Freddo, he looked up at the bully, shook his head, and looked back down. He remembered his father and he knew how important the test is, so getting in trouble would ruin it all. Freddo said : “ Have your moment Cabron, not today…”, Bully replied : “ Ah, What you gonna do you Mexican fuck? Call your former detective DEAD DAD on me?!”. Freddo was ignited, and sent the bully to the nurse. He was not allowed to do his exam paper, and was punished with full expulsion.

Next day at Freddo’s crib:
*Home phone rings*.
Freddo: “ Hello? Who’s this? “
Chris: “ Yo FRED, ma ese, It’s Chris, I’m calling you from the jail dog.”
Freddo: “ Whaaa? Jail, the fuck did you do this time cabron? Are you okay?”
Chris: “ Remember what I promised you? I told you I would some day return the favour”
Freddo: “ What favour? How you doing me a favour by going to jail?”
Chris: “ You fuckhead. I heard what happened in school while we weren’t there. I was outraged. Went up to that guys home along with our boys and fucked him up! We sent that cabron to hospital yo..”
Freddo: “Holy cojonos man, can’t believe chu boys did that for me, dono what to say…”
Chris: “ Don’t say shit ese, just try and get us outa here since your old man had connections with the pig chief, aight now ma times up, I gotta roll, pe…”
*Line gets cut*.

Freddo manages to get his friends out jail. He saw true the colors of his boys and never forgot that.

1st Jan 2010.

After 18 years, a high school re-union was being held at a restaurant nearby Gantom Gym. Freddo not becoming what he pursued, feared that if he would attend, he would be mocked. But on second thought, he decided to go for the sake of his old mates, Brian, Bob, and especially Chris.
As he entered the place, he was extremely happy to see all the faces he wanted to. They decided to ditch the place and head out to a bar.

At the bar:

Place was filled with bikers and gangsters. The crew having shots, laughing out loud and yellin’ about old times, were noticeable significantly. One of the bikers, who used to be the ring leader of the bullies back in high school, recognized Freddo and Chris. He brought along some bikers with him and approached Freddo and his boys. The biker dude tapped on Freddo’s should and said : “ Well well well, what do we got here? If it isn’t Freddo fucking Brazi and Chris Fenne. Do you know where you have stepped in? This is my fucking bar and you fucking mexicanos can get the fuck out!”

Without any hesitation, Chris threw a punch, starting a bar fight. Bikers did outnumber Freddo’s friends and the boys didn’t end up very well as they were also drunk. They got thrown out of the bar and were banned for life.

Next day:
Since all the crew still lived in LS, Freddo and Chris thought of starting up a crew, in which they could protect each other and always be in touch with each other. The crew got together to set up a meeting.
Freddo: “ We want to call it the United Crew. We’ll welcome loyal old friends or new comers in town, maybe start a protection program. But the first thing we’re doing is claiming that bar. This does mean we would we be taking out illegal activities, and it will be dangerous. When I say dangerous, I mean guns, drugs, murder, theft and all other sorta shit. I’m tired of being pushed around, and I’m sure you all are too. Now you may take your time to think. There’s no rush. Remember, us legit people, will be the backbone of this crew. It’s either IN for good or OUT for good. I’ll say no more. Whoever wants to be a part of this change, turns up at Chris’s place tomorrow morning sharp at 9 am. Think wisely. This is our shot, our time.”

9:00 AM, Chris’s crib:

Freddo walks into the house, and after a second, he smirks. He sees all his men in the room. Brian steps forward and says: “I speak for every cabron in this room. We have taken into consideration about this vital decision and I’m sorry to say this Freddo, Chris, but you better start getting used to us bastards around you for the rest of your life.” Freddo replies: “AW FO SHO!!.”
Chris tells everyone to come closer and put their hands in the middle, and says: “One for all, All for one… UNITED CREW!”

Why?: From Chris :
Well i've been playing SZR for a good couple of years, I've been in good families and it would be great to get the opportunity to lead a family, with my good friend Freddo,
We've been Roleplaying with each other since i started here at SZR, And i think we've got the experience to succesfully run United Crew. People say shit about my past, But if you haven't noticed already, I don't do that shit anymore we wouldn't be applying for the slot if we was just to fuck it up.Having said that, i hope you take into account what i'm like in game, and not just base my character on the past.
Appreciated, Thanks.
Myself: Playing for a long time and leading families in the past has matured me more than ever. I've learnt from my own and other leaders mistakes and I do have the capability to run a hopefully successful fam, a fam which wont try to win the game or grief other people. I even have got along with my ex rivals, so you see szr has turned out to be a better place since people are learning to start getting along. Since SZR has changed (no more greifing), so have the players, including me.

Members:

In game name/forum name/rank

Chris_Fenne/Chris_Fenne/7
Freddo_Brazi/Freddo_Brazzi/7
Brian_Nilex/Brian_Nilex/6
LaPasa_Brazi/LaPasa/6
Bob_Chipeska/Bob_Chipeska/3
Austen_Woods/Austen woods/2
Yuri_Brazi/Tom_Damon/2
Andrew_Bertram/?/1
Stefan_Chaos/Geko_Chaos/2
Jacob_Smith/jacob_smith/2
Frodo_Begings/Frodo_Begings/1
Jeremy_Oaks/Hannibal/1

Desired Skins
ID 47 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_47.png
ID 48 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_48.png
ID 116 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_116.png
ID 115 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_115.png
ID 50 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_50.png
ID 90 - http://wiki.sa-mp.com/wiki/Image:Skin_90.png

Desired HQ

Our website : http://www.uc2012.freeforums.org
Last edited by Freddo_Brazzi on January 26th, 2012, 12:33 pm, edited 21 times in total.
James_Brewer
Donut Chaser

Re: United Crew

Post by James_Brewer »

Ok so you didnt do that bad of a job. It seems like you actually put in a lot of effort. The one question I have for all of you is the same question that I've had for other gangs apps. What is the theme? Are you just a generic gang with mixed races because even your skins dont make sense. For example if you did a racing company, which has been done before, you could hold races for prizes, have some carshows, and even do RP car sales. My point is once again that if you dont have a defined theme where you can RP multiple ideas then your gang becomes boring and people eventually effort out after a week.
Gook_Johnson wrote:winning points isn't fun or useful esp when there are 20 man yakuza and mafia battles where we've only got 5 guys with peashooters, and they have m4s and rifles
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

You do have a point. Our main purpose is to have a decent faction that old or new players would enjoy being around with, having events, parties, server activies like points. We don't want anything fancy or high class, or to be a crappy faction. We're also planning in opening a shop were people could do business. roleplay is always occuring when our men are doing business, so i'm pretty happy about that too. we will try and eventually come up with activities involving roleplay. As me and Chris being the heads, we will enforce our players to do involve in such activities.
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

Well my main priority is to be unique in our RP and to create bonds with my men, and my men with others. Our theme is your average "City man" to "Business men" and abit of "Gangster" in there too.
So basically, yeah we're mixed race but i like that because it adds different RP to each character. All of my men are willing to help each other, and others.

Having said that, yeah we could use each unique character to fit each event, which is abit of a bonus in my opinion.
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Ren Jie

Post by Ren Jie »

Fully Support!

These guys are nice, polite and keep rping all the time.
lukesea
Donut Chaser

Post by lukesea »

I like freddo and all but he has had many many gangs all of which have turned shit and had a million wars and griefed new players off the server because they said "fuck off"
<Jay_Vegas> im actually normal height

<somone77> I always saw BMF of having the most potential of any of the other families
<somone77> They didn't suck.
Russell

Post by Russell »

Wow.. weren't you with Aaron Triggs like.. last week?
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Aaron Triggs thought we were taking our new friendship too fast, and i guess he was right. But we're still cool with each other and there are no problems. @ lukesea that was a long time back in kirchoffs. It didnt happen in dirty rockers, we were a normal fam.
Jhonny_Mclanne
Abuses Ads for Free
Game Name(s): fuck you

Post by Jhonny_Mclanne »

Freddo_Brazzi wrote:It didnt happen in dirty rockers, we were a normal fam.

A Normal fam? does a normal fam massrecruits, wars 2 families at the same time?
If you think you don't have enough time to play... think again
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

they were legit numbers, and many fams did go thru big wars. im goin to stop posting unless needed thanks
Giorgino_Luca

Post by Giorgino_Luca »

Well in my information i've knew that you changed Freddo, Chris i've been with you since we were in mafia, You were a great leader seriously, I also support you guys this gang, Hopefully you guys get accepted.
Do not mess with the Sicilian security firm.

Samantha-Pich

Post by Samantha-Pich »

I've been seeing Freddo changed. Also I guess Chris is a good guy. Brian, really a good dude. They could own this fam. Support.
Jacob_Smith
Game Name(s): Jacob_Smith

Post by Jacob_Smith »

Freddo, chris and their crew are really good guys, they can rp and they hosted a few events.
they are putting effort, thats it!
I totally support those dudes.
If you're good at something, never do it for free. Why so serious?!
Jay_Johnson

Post by Jay_Johnson »

Jacob_Smith wrote:Freddo, chris and their crew are really good guys, they can rp and they hosted a few events.
they are putting effort, thats it!
I totally support those dudes.
Word.
When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry, show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile..!!
Nunziata_Nuccia
Game Name(s): Paulie_Moreski

Post by Nunziata_Nuccia »

Chris is a cool person , I guess he can handle a gangslot.

Freddo is a cool leader which he listens to his members and trust them also he will not betray anyone of them as I've seen nowadays.

Willio is supernatural.

Ezio is a bitch , Imma joking he's a cool guy.
Pauila_Moreski
**Sicilian Security Firm**
mkrtich wrote: also who the fuck would stowaway on a fucking pirate ship? there's no itinerary, it's not sailing from belfast to new york, it's not the fucking titanic.
Rachael
hotdogmin
hotdogmin

Post by Rachael »

[IMG]
Tor_McKaul

Post by Tor_McKaul »

Sorry for posting this but I feel it could be needed, There aren't too many active gangs on the server, at this moment, we have yakuza, which is usually pretty damn active, than we have Armando & Co which is getting there, and grove is kind of active. Being in two of these three gangs I think it'd be beneficial for the server to have another gang even if they just get a temp period to be tested out and such, also fighting a new gang in a point war would be fun, also brewer has a good point about the theme.
Alex_pimp
kinda dump

Post by Alex_pimp »

Tor_McKaul wrote:Sorry for posting this but I feel it could be needed, There aren't too many active gangs on the server, at this moment, we have yakuza, which is usually pretty damn active, than we have Armando & Co which is getting there, and grove is kind of active. Being in two of these three gangs I think it'd be beneficial for the server to have another gang even if they just get a temp period to be tested out and such, also fighting a new gang in a point war would be fun, also brewer has a good point about the theme.
sorry, but i agree with T, more gang and players actives can be good for the server, points, action , rp :smug:
Gangsters ROllin 60's
EL Chulo's BRothers REvolution
Chris_Fenne

Post by Chris_Fenne »

Thanks for your imput guys 8-)
AWHHH FUCK ME I CANT FUCKING DO IT SHHHHHIIIIITTTT
Freddo_Brazzi

Re: [ ~sorry for posting in here~ gang app ] United Crew

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Who changed the Subject title? I know I didn't.
Edit : changed it back to United crew.
Piwey

Post by Piwey »

I'm gonna be honest from now, I dont like you Freddo nor Chris but you have both changed, I really like the way you guys act and as long as you guys don't turn into griefing 24/7 you got my support?
Tony "Motherfucking" Buttanus((Hanzo Hasashi))
Guiseppi Rossi
Long live Jack Not Sparrow
Alex_Rudaj

Post by Alex_Rudaj »

Supporting this 8-)
Alex Rudaj
Tom Damon

Post by Tom Damon »

good luck :btroll:
Jonas_Miller wrote:i want know When the wipe
Elvis_Black wrote:Jonas Your Will Be Fuckin Dont be like nob stop postin any where and you just say want to know when the wipe go to hell
and you write too i want to know when the wipe not to post it in bug report
Silver_Leo wrote:It's like watching a downie and an autist bitchslap eachother :cripes:
Freddo_Brazzi

Post by Freddo_Brazzi »

Slot 7 preffered :$
Ronnie Synder

Post by Ronnie Synder »

I have Rped with Freddo and their crew, they are really cool guys, and they can Rp well with others. It seems they are doing an effort in the game for getting a slot.
Sincerly, What I can say is to support those dudes.
good luck guys.